Forums

Topic: (WiiWare) Games that you regretted buying

Posts 101 to 120 of 126

_zoipi

My Pokémon Ranch... My brother wanted that game and stole me the Wii remote two minutes, and downloaded it... I those 1000 points were reserved for Punch Out!!(NES) and Eternity's Child, or another good game.

_zoipi

Twitter:

well....I don't exactly REGRET buying "Bomberman blast"....but I hardly play it <.< I should bought something else or even the TGFX16 bomberman instead...oh well =/

BomBerman

My Pokemon Ranch. I have no idea why I bought that garbage. All you do is watch deformed looking Pokemon doing all kinds of WTF stuff. Highly not reccomended.

BomberMan Blast FC: 4554-7873-1622

Wii #: 7414-8719-8758-0524

Nickname: BomBerman or βomβerman

BomBerman

zoipi wrote:

My Pokémon Ranch... My brother wanted that game and stole me the Wii remote two minutes, and downloaded it... I those 1000 points were reserved for Punch Out!!(NES) and Eternity's Child, or another good game.

It's horrible huh.

BomberMan Blast FC: 4554-7873-1622

Wii #: 7414-8719-8758-0524

Nickname: BomBerman or βomβerman

irken004

I regret buying LIT, Bomberman Blast, and Dr. Mario Express on DSiware

OnSlaught25

super mario 64... got boring after 3 days

Water Warfare: 4683-6363-2072
OnSlaught: 5413-7666-7628
Wii Number: 8912-7267-6501-3682

Wollmaster

Helix, fun but embarrasing.

Wollmaster

3DS Friend Code: 4253-3490-8766 | Twitter:

Chrono_Cross

I regret buying Dr. Mario RX, Protothea, and Tetris Party.
None of which are fun.

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

OnSlaught25

irken004 wrote:

OnSlaught25 wrote:

super mario 64... got boring after 3 days

that isn't Wiiware

oh my bad lol

Water Warfare: 4683-6363-2072
OnSlaught: 5413-7666-7628
Wii Number: 8912-7267-6501-3682

Jiggy

Like so many others in here, Gyrostarr really disappointed me.

It looks great in trailers--so great, in fact, that after I just checked YouTube a little while ago to remind myself what I didn't like, I questioned my feelings for a moment. It still looked great, even though I only associate bad memories with it, so what was the problem? I started up my Wii and played for a bit, and now I remember--oh, do I remember. Its moving controls feel really rough, especially when going over v-shaped dips, and overall the game doesn't run nearly as smoothly as in videos; I don't know whether that's the fault of the animation or framerate.The techno music also gets truly repetitive after only a few levels.

Jiggy

SKTTR

I regret

• Family & Friends Party -
    The game always freezes, so me and my friends and family could never enjoy playing the game. !!!Update is needed!!!
    This game is broken, so it can't be worth a point, let alone 1000.
  • MaBoShi -
    Not worth the 800 points. There are a few cool features but they're useless when you only have 3 repetitive, boring minigames.
  • Defend Your Castle -
    Should be freeware. Very disappointed. Everyone said it's good for 500 points but it's not. After an hour you've seen it all.

Switch fc: 6705-1518-0990

SMW

SPOGS Racing. Enough said.

SMW

toby_bob1

why dont people read reviews befor they buy crap

yoyo

Sean_Aaron

toby+bob1 wrote:

why dont people read reviews befor they buy crap

Where were you when people were buying crap games?

BLOG, mail: [email protected]
Nintendo ID: sean.aaron

Mabbit

i always research wiiware games extensively before buying them so that i dont wind up with a pile o crap game such as hockey allstar shootout so overalll i have no regrets. but if i was given the chance to REFUND a wiiware game, then i would give back Lostwinds. It had great motions controls and it was fun in the beginning, but after a while all you did was fly around all over the place (i also got really tired oh him going "UHN-AUHHH" whenever he grabbed on a ledge.) It actually succeeded in being one of the few wiiware games that isnt just like a bunch of levels and/or minigames. and it succeeded in one of the games that had an interesting plot. but right when i faced the boss, i thought things were going to get interesting, but right then, the game ended. i would just give lostwinds back and get Bonsai Barber

Heisenberg says "relax!"
The user formerly known as briunj04
PSN=mabbit04/Summoner name(LoL)=briunj04

DreamWatcher

I only have two WiiWare titles: World of Goo and LIT. I have to say, I don't regret buying either, although LIT could have had a better ending on Dark Mode. >_< Boy was that hard... So....LIT I only regret buying by about...30 percent. Otherwise, I like the ones I have now. ^^

DreamWatcher

MickeyStruble

I regret buying Defend your Castle. It gets stale after a short period of time and the controls just annoy me, I call them "Pick and flick". On the other side, and I haven't seen a post yet that agrees with this, but I really enjoyed major league eating. Especially when you can play against another person. But I found playing the cpu enjoyable too. I still play it once in a while. DYC I deleted.

MickeyStruble

sandpiper

Wild West Guns:

• Extremely short
  • Too repetitive; you play the same levels over and over
  • Not much replay value

sandpiper

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.