Forums

Topic: Furry Legends Impressions

Posts 101 to 120 of 125

theblackdragon

Guys, this thread is for impressions of the game. Any further off-topic comments will be deleted.

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

retired_account

Bartok's comments are kinda making me want it even more, haha. My only worry so far is the floatiness of the character.

retired_account

SuperMarioFan96

pixelman wrote:

Bartok's comments are kinda making me want it even more, haha. My only worry so far is the floatiness of the character.

Hmmm, "buyers beware" isn't exactly the most convincing (to buy it) phrase, but to each his own I suppose. But as I said, I have certainly enjoyed it.

"Oooh, yes I said it! I said it! I said it 'cause I caaan!"
My Backloggery

Splat

SuperMarioFan96 wrote:

Eek! Level 4 is brutal!!! I spent over an hour trying to beat it and still haven't! However I don't think I entirely agree with Bartok, but I do agree that there are some parts (at least of level 4) that are WAY too unforgiving.

I'm having trouble with level 4 as well, it's not that I keep dieing I'm stuck on what to do next.

Dragon's Dogma 2 Pawn ID: OM7GKB029K3D

SuperMarioFan96

Splat wrote:

SuperMarioFan96 wrote:

Eek! Level 4 is brutal!!! I spent over an hour trying to beat it and still haven't! However I don't think I entirely agree with Bartok, but I do agree that there are some parts (at least of level 4) that are WAY too unforgiving.

I'm having trouble with level 4 as well, it's not that I keep dieing I'm stuck on what to do next.

Well, I do think I've reached a part as well that I don't know what to do next. But the part where you have to get past the giant crushing thing has killed me SO many times. I'm aware that you're supposed to use the slow down time thing, but even then I rarely make it through. Shortly after that there is a place where I still haven't made it past, because I couldn't figure out what to do AND I usually only hae one life by the time I get there and just fall on the spikes.

EDIT: I'm getting better at the crushy thing but I'm completely stuck shortly after that.

Edited on by SuperMarioFan96

My Backloggery

SuperMarioFan96

Sorry to double post but does anyone know how to get past the part of level 4 I'm talking about? I can't find a single walkthrough online so I'm coming here to try to find out.

My Backloggery

DoommerUK

About crushers, you can use your attack (combined with time slow) to get past them even faster.
I didn't make it to level 4 yet so can't help you for now.

Edited on by DoommerUK

DoommerUK

SuperMarioFan96

I actually figured that out since my other post about it, but thanks for the help DoommerUK. :0
Anyone know what I'm supposed to do?

EDIT: Finally figured it out! Hooray!

Edited on by SuperMarioFan96

My Backloggery

DoommerUK

Good job!
I hope you feel a bit better about it now . The relief must be great.
I really adore the way you enjoy gaming

DoommerUK

SuperMarioFan96

Thanks DoommerUK. Yeah, it was a relief to finally figure out what to do, I spent at least a half hour, maybe longer wandering around the general area trying to figure out what to do. I've actually now beaten the game, although I'm going to go back and try and get all the crystals at some point.
Final thoughts since this is an impressions thread:
Definitely a little too short, but still worth the price, IMO, thanks to great gameplay and hilarious dialouge. I will be getting Episode 2, unless they do something incredibly stupid, like make the game a decent amount shorter and/or make the price higher (of course they could do the latter if the game was made significantly longer).

My Backloggery

Corbs

It was a decent game. I too wished it would have lasted longer, but since there will likely be more Episodes available, I won't complain too much.

Edited on by Corbs

Plain old gamer :)

Splat

I'm still stuck on level 4 there is a door that I can't seem to get open...

SuperMarioFan96

*Spoilers I suppose:*

Is it where there are 3 buttons with statues behind them and up above there's a moving platform over spikes and there's a drum and then a room on the left with another drum?

My Backloggery

Splat

SuperMarioFan96 wrote:

Spoilers I suppose:

Is it where there are 3 buttons with statues behind them and up above there's a moving platform over spikes and there's a drum and then a room on the left with another drum?

That would be the one.

DoommerUK

SPOILER WARNING:

Then You need to press the button in a chamber next to the moving platform to uncover the code.
Once you get the code, remember it and try to play it out on the 3 floor buttons.

DoommerUK

Splat

Thank Doom, I will get around to it but I can't seem to stop playing Resident Evil 4 long enough to play any thing else. Can't believe I'm just now getting around to playing it I was sure missing out...

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.