Showing 1 to 6 of 6
1. Posted: Mon 8th Jun 2009 22:30 BST
Go Nintendo reported that it will be released on the 15th in NA, for a mere 800Points.
June is a really good month for downloadable content and Nintendo. Not to mention retail.
2. Posted: Mon 8th Jun 2009 22:59 BST
Awesome. I was just playing Castle Crashers today. It's about time we get our side-scrolling beat-em-up.
Loose your heart like a clumsy bell.
3. Posted: Mon 8th Jun 2009 23:00 BST
Yep, we're waiting on a video to put the news up.
Retro Editor, Nintendo Life
Vita Editor, Push Square
4. Posted: Mon 8th Jun 2009 23:01 BST
Not excited for this one :/
hopefully Cave Story, Flipnote Studio, and an excellent new DSiware game comes out this month
5. Posted: Mon 8th Jun 2009 23:07 BST
A month with S&S, Cave Story, and Eduardo would be unbelievable. Of course, we'd probably end up with a sucky July, but I could personally play S&S and Cave Story for many moons. (Just got S&S today and played it for two and a half hours straight with a friend!)
6. Posted: Mon 8th Jun 2009 23:09 BST
ur right about being unbelievable
but im optimistic lol