Showing 81 to 87 of 87
81. Posted: Thu 10th Feb 2011 01:29 GMT
If I had one comment to make about WiiWare stuff that is actually announced before it's release, it's that it takes forever to come out. I definitely don't get the impression that many WiiWare games are rushed out the door. Nintendo's certification process seems to directly inhibit such a thing, really.
Edited on Thu 10th February, 2011 @ 01:34 by WesFX
82. Posted: Thu 10th Feb 2011 10:11 GMT
True, but this game does feel rushed though. I've noticed slowdown multiple times, there are lots of grammatical errors and the bugs are just not acceptable. I don't think they will ever release a patch, because 6 months have been past since they said they would work on it, so that leaves us with a game we cannot complete.
Steam ID: Yasume
3DS Friend Code: 0173-1277-5074 | Nintendo Network ID: Yasume2
83. Posted: Thu 28th Apr 2011 20:53 BST
Just beat this game, and I must say I consider it to be quite stellar. YES, there are about 5 or so jewels you can't collect, but that is a minor flaw comparatively.
84. Posted: Thu 28th Apr 2011 21:08 BST
I saw that this came out for the PC. I wonder if they fixed the collision detection in that version?
85. Posted: Sat 7th Apr 2012 12:22 BST
Now that I beat Endless Ocean 2 (and Endless Ocean 1) some time ago, I finally gave Dive a chance.
I really like this game (especially the soundtrack and atmosphere) but there's still no update to fix the bugs. I encountered some of them in about 4 hours of playtime, but I haven't beaten the game yet:
1. Someone else mentioned it on previous pages, and yeah, there are invisible walls, the first one in stage 6 Tortuga, to prevent me from getting 100% treasure in the stage. (Can only collect 39/40). Stage 7 is completeable again. But I haven't played stages 8, 9 and 10 yet.2. The other bugs are relatively harmless. Fortunately the game never crashed, but I encountered the heavy framerate drop (in a stage with lots of octopus at once), and the harpoon glitch that occured in the same area.
Do you think it will be updated still? Or can we send our save file to Cosmonaut Games and let them repair it, so at least we can have 100%?
86. Posted: Sat 7th Apr 2012 13:42 BST
Wow! Maybe a patch was never released, because Cosmonaut Games went under or something. If not so, they'll most likely go under soon. This is really unbelievable and unacceptable, even by Indy standards. I wouldn't blame anybody for holding this issue against them, because they still have yet to repair the glitches in this game. I wouldn't download this game or any other titles they produce in the future, and I hope none of you gamers support them any further either. These were simple glitches that would take very little effort to repair. I guess Cosmonaut Games just dosen't care enough about their image, reputation or you as the customers.
3DS FC: 3222-6658-7489
Currently waiting for Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon & Castlevania: Lords of Shadow - Mirror of Fate
87. Posted: Sat 7th Apr 2012 15:09 BST
So, I beat it.
Took me 8h16m.Bought all equipment (85850$ total)9/9 Dolphin Statues23/23 Treasure
352/355 RelicsNow to confirm, there are 3 RELICS that are not obtainable due to invisible walls.One of these Relics is in Stage 6, and the other 2 are in Stage 10. I found them all but couldn't reach them.
Achievements: 9/10The final achievement can't be unlocked because you can't reach all relics.
@G4L: Yeah, it's a shame.Though I completed another one of Cosmonaut Games' WiiWare: 5 Spots Party - and that one has no bugs.
I guess the third WiiWare game from Cosmonaut, Inkub, isn't coming to Europe?! It's been out a while in North America.
Edited on Sat 7th April, 2012 @ 15:14 by SKTTR