Forums

Topic: Burn the Rope

Posts 1 to 17 of 17

AENIGMA

I got it when it was free last month. I think I'll skip the WiiWare version unless it has something new. Hope there's a demo.

ÆNIGMA

AENIGMA

iphys wrote:

Lol, no wonder no one buys WiiWare.

I buy a lot of WiiWare games, if Burn the Rope plays better on WiiWare than my iPod then I'll get it. I thought the iOS version to be meh, played about 15 levels then deleted it.

If there's a game on multiple consoles/devices that I really like, I'll buy the game again. Like Zenonia (DSiWare/iOS), Glow Artisan (DSiware/iOS), BIT.TRIP BEAT (WiiWare/iOS), Max & the Magic Marker (WiiWare/iOS), Animal Color Cross (DSiWare/iOS) and several more that I can't think of right now.

Edited on by AENIGMA

ÆNIGMA

Mr_Nose

I'm guessing iphys meant that in a good way, having 20+ Wiiware games in His/Her 'backloggery'.

Edited on by Mr_Nose

3DS:
5413 - 1299 - 6184
Wii U:
Mr.Nose
Bink

3DS Friend Code: 5413-1299-6184 | Nintendo Network ID: MrNose

AENIGMA

SirGreatNose wrote:

I'm guessing iphys meant that in a good way

That's what I thought as well It's a shame that some of the mult-console/device games are cheaper on iOS while the WiiWare/DSiWare prices remain the same fixed price. I'd rather play the games on my TV than my iPod screen, but if I can get the game a lot cheaper, I will.

If Nintendo is trying to go the iTunes pricing route (they even switched new releases to Thursday, just like iTunes apps), they should allow the sellers to raise/lower their prices like on iTunes. Also, let the sellers/developers update their games (bug fixes, new levels/features, etc...), rarely do you see an update to a WiiWare/DSiWare game, unless it's a high profile/popular game.

Edited on by AENIGMA

ÆNIGMA

Mr_Nose

And Ninty has given away freebies, Flip note studio and Photo dojo are two of my most played DSiware apps, totally free when I got them. Making the Wii browser free, and giving everyone who bought it a free game was really cool, too.

No reason not to expect more niceties in the future. :]

3DS:
5413 - 1299 - 6184
Wii U:
Mr.Nose
Bink

theblackdragon

Did anyone else see 'Burn the Rope' and immediately think of this game? lol... that said, it's an interesting concept, but i don't think i'd pay 1000 points for it :/

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

Mr_Nose

I've actually never heard of the game, but when I saw the topic had something to do with burning rope, I put on my flip-flops, grabbed some Pink Floyd albums, and came right over.

3DS:
5413 - 1299 - 6184
Wii U:
Mr.Nose
Bink

SKTTR

This game looks cool. It's surely too good for Europe.

Switch fc: 6705-1518-0990

Moco_Loco

@TBD: That was probably the deepest gaming experience I've had in the last decade or so. Much better than Ocarina of Time or Super Mario Galaxy. It took me a while to figure out how to defeat the boss, but I managed it in the end.

Moco Loco
If you find yourself spiritually drifting (as I was for far too many years), remember that Jesus can and will walk across the water to reach you and bring you back to shore.

Mabbit

Isn't this that game on Newgrounds that has one room and you can beat it in 10 seconds?

Heisenberg says "relax!"
The user formerly known as briunj04
PSN=mabbit04/Summoner name(LoL)=briunj04

GotWii

Nintendo, has crippled WiiWare so badly I am not sure if it will ever make a strong online gaming env.
I am still waiting for Game-loft to fix UNO local multi player that does not allow you to set the game rules?

1: No real user reviews is a big missing factor (give the community a way to review) not the caned question Nintendo ask that don't really give any factor to a buyer at all.
2: Wii Shop sucks, I should be able to see the Nintendo Channel videos right from the shop channel, I should not have to hop to 3 different programs to look up a game title
3: Pricing is outrageous, I mean come on I can go buy 2-3 Game-Cube Games for the price of one 64 VC game, and as with Burn-The-Rope every other online store offers same-titles much cheaper with a better store front, frequent updates, and most with demos

Edited on by GotWii

If a video game has no console does it really exist?

WiiAboutU

I really can't imagine how they expect us to pay 1000 points for this title. I really don't believe I would even drop 800 points on this. The most I would probably pay for gameplay like this is 500 points. I really hope the 8/10 score that was given was without consideration of the high price. )<:

Edited on by WiiAboutU

Wii#: 8509193650686895 Overturn friend code: 4942-6801-5476 Water Warfare friend code: 3611-2517-8747 Valhalla Knights: Eldar Saga friend code: 5458-1453-0863

kkslider5552000

Burn the Rope being 1000 points. If it's worth 10 bucks I don't see the problem. It's probably worth more than most Wii games and a lot of PS3/360 games this year at least.

Edited on by kkslider5552000

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.