Forums

Topic: The Amazing Brain Train, great game- but it's a buggy train.

Posts 1 to 6 of 6

Shibuyashoeya

I really love Brain Train. We downloaded it the very same day it came out. It was originally released for the PC/MAC, but feels even better with Wii controls, and I was undoubtedly enjoying it until it froze. I restarted and had the same problem. I even tried downloading it again. No success. This game freezes quite often when you get further into Quest mode. And it happens with different players and at different locations on the map. Has anyone else had this problem? The game is nicely designed, with great graphics, but maybe they didn't do enough Quality Assurance before the release. With an updated version, this would be a real winner.

Edited on by theblackdragon

Shibuyashoeya

KnucklesSonic8

Never encountered it myself. Have you tried contacting the developers?

KnucklesSonic8

theblackdragon

I had to play the heck out of it for the review, and i don't recall it freezing at all on me. how far into Quest Mode did you get before it started freezing on you?

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

Shibuyashoeya

theblackdragon wrote:

I had to play the heck out of it for the review, and i don't recall it freezing at all on me. how far into Quest Mode did you get before it started freezing on you?

Hmm, For me it was just over an hour of total playtime the first time. Even less than that before it started freezing up subsequently. It freezes on the map just as you are arrive at one of the characters in the game. The controls lock up and there's a loud drone.

Shibuyashoeya

InvisibleTune

Never had any problem with it freezing up.

InvisibleTune

theblackdragon

how many quests had you done? I only got to maybe the fifth or sixth quest in a row (could've easily been an hour in considering i was having to stop and type out notes) on one profile before i figured i'd seen enough of Quest Mode to review it and then moved on to playing the practice and test modes... you probably got farther than that since you were playing for real, though, lol. the other modes worked just fine for me, though, even after hours of play (i left the game running while i wrote the review, and i'd come back to it off and on to try something out or test a particular).

either way, it's really odd that's happening to you. i'd call Nintendo's customer service hotline and see what they can do -- maybe there's something they'll suggest that'll get your game working again. :3

Edited on by theblackdragon

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.