Forums

Topic: The Unofficial BIT.TRIP FATE Thread

Posts 141 to 160 of 160

invmat

I think Gaijin Games made a strong hint for Bit.Trip Six:
http://gonintendo.com/viewstory.php?id=143174
Bit.Trip in heaven. Together with the Bit.Trip _ is _ hint, I am now 99,923421% sure that Bit.Trip Six is Bit.Trip Rise.
It all makes sense now, Bit.Trip Beat was the beginning of CV. He was born (or maybe...... reborn?) in Bit.Trip Beat.

==spoilers==

==========

He died in Bit.Trip Fate
Bit.Trip Rise will be his chance to live again and the whole series repeat constantly....

==spoilers==

==========

Still, it's just a theory.

Edited on by invmat

invmat

Odnetnin

I just downloaded the BIT.TRIP FATE demo and am about to let the title screen run for an hour so I can give it the highest possible rating on the Nintendo Channel so it will stay on the Wii Shop for more than four weeks. Any other dumb BIT.TRIP fans with me?!

Six word TV reviews
The Worst Firework Displays of all Time

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7077-1059 | Twitter:

Kingbuilder

I dunno, I played the Demo yesterday and I wasn't impressed. Least favorite of the BIT.TRIP games that I've played.

RUNNER > BEAT > FATE

Edited on by Kingbuilder

“The revolution is not an apple that falls when it is ripe. You have to make it fall.” - "Some men are born mediocre, some men achieve mediocrity, and some men have mediocrity thrust upon them."

SkullMan

What a weird demo.

Send me the best you've got. Send me your strongest machines. The fight my brother fought, here, now, will end with me.

hulklol123456789

I don't want to freak out anyone out there, but I have heard alot of good thing from these game, so... I downloaded the demo, 2 minutes later I delete it from my Wii saying WTF?

How can anyone like these game, I mean, I found it so stupid and boring, and I found that the controls where really bad.

Thankfully the demo was free. Maybe the full version is better, but im not gonna take the risk.

Edited on by hulklol123456789

Man's worst enemy is laziness.

theblackdragon

@hulklol: this is why demos are important to the Wii Shop and there should be more of them :3 that way if you don't like it, you didn't have to buy it in the first place.

that said, just because you personally did not like it does not make it stupid.

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

hulklol123456789

theblackdragon wrote:

@hulklol: this is why demos are important to the Wii Shop and there should be more of them :3 that way if you don't like it, you didn't have to buy it in the first place.

that said, just because you personally did not like it does not make it stupid.

Yes there should be more demos, and oh, srry, it is not stupid, I FOUND it stupid, 2 completly different things.

Man's worst enemy is laziness.

irken004

I wasn't a fan of the demo either. It doesn't seem as music-based as the previous games were, imo.

iphys

Yeah, I wish it would have been one shot in rhythm to kill the enemies rather than blasting them continuously and never being totally sure when you've killed them till they die on the beat. You just don't get that crisp feeling that you've cleanly shot something that you do with most shooters.

http://backloggery.com/iphys

3DS Friend Code: 1504-5686-7557 | Nintendo Network ID: iphys_eh

Paperclip

More info on Bit. Trip Flux:

http://www.destructoid.com/-more-bit-trip-runner-is-coming-an...

iphys wrote:

Yeah, I wish it would have been one shot in rhythm to kill the enemies rather than blasting them continuously and never being totally sure when you've killed them till they die on the beat. You just don't get that crisp feeling that you've cleanly shot something that you do with most shooters

Well, they actually die when they kind of shake. So once they shake you can move to other targets since they'll just do their thing as explode on the beat.

Edited on by theblackdragon

Check out my classy comics.

SuperMarioFan96

Because no website outside of NL seems to know WiiWare exists?

"Oooh, yes I said it! I said it! I said it 'cause I caaan!"
My Backloggery

Philip_J_Reed

In fairness, WaveBoy, he doesn't need to have finished a game in order to have an opinion of it.

Philip_J_Reed

Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.