Forums

Topic: The Unofficial BIT.TRIP FATE Thread

Posts 121 to 140 of 160

Kholdstare

theblackdragon wrote:

You, sir, are a man after my own heart. I'd have to rank Fate just slightly above Runner in terms of the overall package -- the lack of super-cheap garbage-ball staircases is a major plus, though i prefer Runner's music and method of gameplay... but of course Core is still my favorite.

Wow ... thats basically my thoughts

☆FRIEND CODES☆

PSN ID: Kholdstare77

3DS
1289 8322 9889

SuperMarioFan96

Chicken Brutus wrote:

Overall...I think I'd rank this pretty low on my Bit.Trip scale.

NO.

lol, jk People are entitled to their opinion. But your opinion is wrong. Anyway I finally beat level 5 and the last level is pretty darn hard so far, which I suppose is to be expected since this is Bit.Trip, lol. By the way, I'm doubtful that Gaijin will ever top Runner for me. That was just the pinncale of everything. But this is second among the Bit.Trips IMO. This game is awesome. Seriously. I was doubtful at first but it grew on me immesnely. Like for seriously.
I'm tired D:

"Oooh, yes I said it! I said it! I said it 'cause I caaan!"
My Backloggery

hylianhalcyon

Just beat the game, and the ending cut scene was certainly interesting.

I'm not quite sure where I'd rank this overall with the rest of the series. I personally think Runner is overly praised, and Beat will always be my favorite. After that I can't really rank them, they're all too close for me.

Edited on by hylianhalcyon

"People who alter or destroy works of art and cultural heritage for profit, or as an exercise of power, are barbarians." - George Lucas, 1988

SuperMarioFan96

OMIGOD OMIGOD OMIGOD!
I JUST BEAT THE GAME!
For starters, and non-spoilery stuff, I'm kind of in shock that I already beat it. Like seriously, how did THAT happen!?!?? Well, I suppose I was in Nether and quite close to death.....
And then of course.....
SPOILERS!!!!!!!!!!!
-
-
So, ummm, what just happened? Like seriously I don't have even the slightest clue. Although, due to what occured right BEFORE the credits, with Commandgirl Video crying and whatnot, perhaps maybe we could be playing as her in the next game? But then, of course, what has become of CV? Like, seriously, what the hell just happened to him?!?!? Did he die?! Has he found peace? Is Mingrawn secretly alive and possessing him, causing him to become something he's not?! Can someone answer this?! D:
-
-
/END SPOILERS

MY MIND IS BLOWN!

Edited on by SuperMarioFan96

My Backloggery

Kholdstare

@supermariofan96
SPOILERS!!!!!!!!!!!
-
-
He died, became a ghost, and (MY GUESS) probably be ghost form for BIT.TRIP RISE (a guess for BT6's name ... Based on Gaijin's hint BIT.TRIP IS)
-
-
/END SPOILERS

☆FRIEND CODES☆

3DS
1289 8322 9889

SuperMarioFan96

Oh, and ummm, I just went through this game again.... man this is easy! In my second playthrough, I beat the level on my first try up to level 5. Then I beat level 6 on my second try. Took about an hour total, which for me is REALLY quick especially with the usual Bit.Trip challenge. Oh well, I still love this game, quite frankly. Not as good as RUNNER still though......

Edited on by SuperMarioFan96

My Backloggery

Odnetnin

It's mostly because of the final boss's cheapness in that some people get harder patterns (as in phases out of order) while others get easier ones. I have been getting the harder ones for the last few tries, and from my experience with the easy ones, I know I could take out Mingrawn in a heartbeat if I would just receive the same chance as others. The game's ending could possibly partially redeem it, though.

Six word TV reviews
The Worst Firework Displays of all Time

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7077-1059 | Twitter:

iphys

I beat level 6 on the second try too. I'm pretty sure the 2nd, 4th, and 5th bosses were all harder.

This is my least favourite Bit.Trip so far. It's still pretty awesome, but I'm more likely to replay the other games.

http://backloggery.com/iphys

3DS Friend Code: 1504-5686-7557 | Nintendo Network ID: iphys_eh

Kholdstare

Since it seems most of the people on here beat FATE ... May I spoil away?

☆FRIEND CODES☆

3DS
1289 8322 9889

Philip_J_Reed

Kholdstare wrote:

Give obvious spoiler warnings if you do, kholdstare, just in case. I don't personally mind, but I'm sure there are plenty of interested folks who haven't even bought the game yet.

Philip_J_Reed

Twitter:

SuperMarioFan96

HEY HEY HEY GUESS WHAT SPOILERRRRRR
-
-
Did anyone else notice..... when CV suddenly goes in and attacks Mingrawn, the noise that is made when you die is made? This definetely makes me think CV died. But maybe he's just in a different form? Maybe the next game will have him searching for enlightenment or something like that? Just a thought.
-
-
END SPOILERS

My Backloggery

invmat

Chicken+Brutus wrote:

Kholdstare wrote:

Give obvious spoiler warnings if you do, kholdstare, just in case. I don't personally mind, but I'm sure there are plenty of interested folks who haven't even bought the game yet.

Or folks who live in a place where the game isn't even out yet and has been delayed for at least two weeks, and are trying to refrain from reading spoilers.

Ugh, I can't wait....

Edited on by invmat

invmat

cheetahman91

Downloaded it today. Managed to get to the level 4 boss but died. I'll get back to him later. So far though this game has not disappointed.

Jesus is the only way.
It's OK to have an opinion. This ain't the Soviet Union you know.
Letterboxd
Youtube Channel

Switch Friend Code: SW-2350-3570-9923 | Nintendo Network ID: cheetahman91

cheetahman91

Well I beat level 4's boss (thank God he changed his attack pattern) and got to the level 5 boss and all I gotta say is holy $@!%.

Edited on by cheetahman91

Jesus is the only way.
It's OK to have an opinion. This ain't the Soviet Union you know.
Letterboxd
Youtube Channel

Switch Friend Code: SW-2350-3570-9923 | Nintendo Network ID: cheetahman91

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.