Forums

Topic: Bit.Trip Core - Hands-On and Videos!

Posts 41 to 53 of 53

Adam

Yikes, that's frightening. Oh well, everyone prepare yourselves for the fight of your life. Looks like we'll have to settle once and for all the contest between man and steer that Sheriff Bell warned us about.

Come on, friends,
To the bear arcades again.

DaVeMaN99

Thats SWEET!
You guys gotta come up with ALOT of fresh ideas then
But i know youl do a great job.

DaVeMaN99

Raukuun

It looks very confusing. But like with Beat, I'm sure I'll figure it out very fast. Can't wait guys!

Raukuun

Twitter:

Corbs

Maybe I missed the confusing part. It seemed fairly straight-forward to me. Maybe I need to go back and watch the videos again.

Plain old gamer :)

DaVeMaN99

It actually is pretty simple, but will become hectic in later levels.

DaVeMaN99

sgtJARHEAD

Here's me while playing the game:

"THIS IS SO FREAKING INTENSE!!!!"
While my eyes are bleeding.

sgtJARHEAD

Ricardo91

Damn you, 0-watt! You beat me to the punch! I was gonna post that bit. Trip Core coverage.

BTW, I'm already looking forward to this game. It reminds me of the bonus stages in Vectorman, or this game I played on the Activision Anthology called Vault Assult. Now I just need to DL the original Bit. Trip. >_<

Edited on by Ricardo91

Adam

Not sure if this one has been linked yet, but it contains some very exciting text toward the end:

This game looks so much harder -- as if the original weren't hard enough! Can't wait!

I hope they figure out how to put in 2P mode though; doesn't look very multiplayer friendly a concept.

Come on, friends,

iphys

Hmmm, this is "sounding" more promising, so maybe I will get it.
I'm not sure how multiplayer could work unless the one core can be triggered by multiple Wiimotes, but that might make it too easy with 4 players then.

http://backloggery.com/iphys

3DS Friend Code: 1504-5686-7557 | Nintendo Network ID: iphys_eh

Sean_Aaron

Deadly. Decent is still kicking my ass on the Japanese Wii (of course I've only had a couple of goes). Love the concept of these games; makes me hope for Atari 2600 on the Wii in any official form (Aspyr doing a port of the excellent Activision Anthology would be awesome; especially if it included the Imagic catalogue).

BLOG, mail: [email protected]
Nintendo ID: sean.aaron

Corbs

I'd love to see an Activision Anthology, and the Imagic titles might give my NumbThumbClub.com site a kickstart.

Plain old gamer :)

Adam

Who needs the Atari? Just let Commander Video remake them all!

Come on, friends,

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.