Forums

Topic: Bit.Trip: Core

Posts 101 to 111 of 111

Philip_J_Reed

CORE has just become the first Bit.Trip game I've been able to beat. I guess it was easier than BEAT after all!

I loved it. Can't beat that level 3 boss without slipping into nether mode toward the end...guess I'll need to work on that.

I'm also re-energized in my enthusiasm for BEAT...I think I need to go back and play that one some more, and finally beat it, hopefully.

Philip_J_Reed

Twitter:

Chatham

@Chicken Brutus
I guess I may have to go back and play this once it's patched. I was having so much fun until I realized the game can freeze your system on command (check my 'Big Bug' thread). Bummer, Gaijin needs to release FINISHED games!

Email: mallrat425@hotmail.com
PSN N...

0-Watt

@Chatham You do realize GG is only three people, and games that have perhaps hundreds of people involve can crash just as easily? Metroid Prime with its Chozo Ruin Elevator crash happens more often than I'd like it to, but I don't go out saying its an UNFINISHED game. And to be honest, a crash that you can cause is much better than, say, a game-breaking glitch (Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess and the cannon), or a crash that you cannot recreate (happened to me a number of times this generation alone).

I have a feeling you'd kill people after playing Fallout 3's DLC o.o

Anyways, I'm on level 3, and I can't get beyond the boss. Phooey. I have yet to beat BEAT's last level without help, but I can get to CORE's third boss and into it a bit without help. I'd say that this game is easier, if not for BEAT's Descent's annoying "blue-bouncing-beat trick-a-thon"

Adam

Why did you stop playing a game because it can freeze on command? I have an idea: Don't command it to freeze.

It's a very avoidable bug. You almost have to be trying to set it off. Despite being way too hard for me (I've beaten Beat, and I can't get halfway through the second level of Core), it's a great game. I wouldn't let a little bug stop me from playing.

Come on, friends,
To the bear arcades again.

NeoRausch

for some "tester guy" you are ackward afraid of this "won´t happen, if you don´t want it to happen"-bug. chill, grab a beer and join our psycodelic trip party! DUUUUDE!

Edited on by NeoRausch

3DS FC: 4639-8940-9147

mrmicawber

Chatham is a good example of someone who has a legitimate point but makes it hard to swallow because of his own ego and grandstanding.

IGN: The holiday Wii lineup looks thin for the hardcore crowd. We see this. Gamers see this. What, if anything, is Nintendo planning to address it?

Oh good, I am neither a gamer or hardcore. Saves me from having to be IGNorant.
Right, Down, A, Down, Right, Up

theblackdragon

@mrmicawber: last i checked, you were the last person here with any kind of right to talk about someone like that, especially since you bring the ego and grandstanding without the legitimate point.

(not to say that Chatham is actually guilty of that -- he works behind the scenes, he tests games for a living, he has a right to take this kind of thing personally if he found it so quickly. perhaps GG should hire them some new testers [or some testers period, if they're testing the games themselves].)

Edited on by theblackdragon

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

Adam

I don't see what ego has to do with it. It's not like he's calling for others to stop playing the game. If he didn't want to play the game because he doesn't like playing games with the letter C in the title, it wouldn't bother me so long as he didn't try to push the silly view on me. No need to insult the guy.

Come on, friends,
To the bear arcades again.

mrmicawber

Chicken+Brutus wrote:

I would pay GG for the opportunity to test future games.

If they're listening.

And people call ME a fanboy???? j/k

IGN: The holiday Wii lineup looks thin for the hardcore crowd. We see this. Gamers see this. What, if anything, is Nintendo planning to address it?

Oh good, I am neither a gamer or hardcore. Saves me from having to be IGNorant.
Right, Down, A, Down, Right, Up

Knux

mrmicawber wrote:

Chatham is a good example of someone who has a legitimate point but makes it hard to swallow because of his own ego and grandstanding.

Chatham happen to be one of my friends,and you just insulted him for no reason.
I have talked with Chatham numerous times on the WiiSpeak Channel,and he is not that kind of person.
He works at Microsoft,and he is a game tester. So,he certainly knows more about how games work then you do.
When there is a glitch like that in a game,that is almost a game killer. Nintendo and Gaijn should have known better.

Knux

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.