WiiWare Forum

Topic: Bit Trip Runner - One of the best games ever created.

Showing 101 to 106 of 106

AuthorMessage

Bassman_Q

101. Posted:

I think the game seriously needs checkpoints in the game because re-starting the entire level after ONE little mistake is just insane, even if the levels aren't very long. There were several times where I felt like chucking my Wii remote at the TV because of it.

Currently obsessed with Fire Emblem: Awakening

3DS FC: COMING SOON
Wii Friend Code (Showcase): 5828 1840 9740 9987
WarioWare DIY FC: 3309 7315 6534
Goldeneye 007 (Wii): 0457 2025 5629

Flipnote Hatena (Haven't been on in over 2 years, btw!)
DIY Wikihouse Page
The Qwikloggery

AuthorMessage

Corbs

102. Posted:

I think checkpoints would completely ruin the game. If I perfected the regular levels, ANYONE can do it. :D

Retro Editor, Nintendo Life
Vita Editor, Push Square

AuthorMessage

RionaaM

103. Posted:

I had to watch an Youtube video for a little section of 3-11, and managed to beat the game after that.
Runner's the only game in the series I managed to finish (although not with perfect gold)

RionaaM

AuthorMessage

theblackdragon

104. Posted:

Corbs wrote:

I think checkpoints would completely ruin the game. If I perfected the regular levels, ANYONE can do it. :D

effin' signed. it's not like you're playing through an entire level in one shot anyway; the end of a stage is good enough for me in terms of checkpoints. :3

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!
[16:44] Vintage: We have rules?
[16:44] Reala: don't expose the staff to sunlight, don't get them wet and don't feed them after midnight

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter: theblackdragon

AuthorMessage

cheetahman91

105. Posted:

theblackdragon wrote:

Corbs wrote:

effin' signed. it's not like you're playing through an entire level in one shot anyway; the end of a stage is good enough for me in terms of checkpoints. :3

Agreed. Most of the levels don't need checkpoints anyway.

Nintendolife Chatroom
Backloggery
GameSpot
Youtube
Jesus is the only way.
It's OK for someone to have an opinion. This ain't the Soviet Union you know.

Nintendo Network ID: cheetahman91

AuthorMessage

SuperMarioFan96

106. Posted:

Corbs wrote:

I don't know about that :P but if you change you to me then I agree, since I did infact perfect the regular levels, and as stated before, also perfected the bonus levels in stage 1.

And I agree, the levels in themselves are basically checkpoints, there's really only 3 stages.

"Oooh, yes I said it! I said it! I said it 'cause I caaan!"
My Backloggery