Forums

Topic: Bit Trip Runner - One of the best games ever created.

Posts 101 to 106 of 106

Bassman_Q

I think the game seriously needs checkpoints in the game because re-starting the entire level after ONE little mistake is just insane, even if the levels aren't very long. There were several times where I felt like chucking my Wii remote at the TV because of it.

Currently obsessed with my new PS3 in 2015...

Wii Friend Code (Showcase): 5828 1840 9740 9987
WarioWare DIY FC: 3309 7315 6534
Goldeneye 007 (Wii): 0457 2025 5629

Flipnote Hatena (Haven't been on in over 2 years, btw!)
DIY Wikihouse Page
The Qwikloggery

Nintendo Network ID: QwikStix42

Corbs

I think checkpoints would completely ruin the game. If I perfected the regular levels, ANYONE can do it.

Plain old gamer :)

RionaaM

I had to watch an Youtube video for a little section of 3-11, and managed to beat the game after that.
Runner's the only game in the series I managed to finish (although not with perfect gold)

RionaaM

theblackdragon

Corbs wrote:

I think checkpoints would completely ruin the game. If I perfected the regular levels, ANYONE can do it.

effin' signed. it's not like you're playing through an entire level in one shot anyway; the end of a stage is good enough for me in terms of checkpoints. :3

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!
[16:44] Vintage: We have rules?
[16:44] Reala: don't expose the staff to sunlight, don't get them wet and don't feed them after midnight

Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

cheetahman91

theblackdragon wrote:

Corbs wrote:

effin' signed. it's not like you're playing through an entire level in one shot anyway; the end of a stage is good enough for me in terms of checkpoints. :3

Agreed. Most of the levels don't need checkpoints anyway.

Nintendolife Chatroom
Backloggery
GameSpot
[url=http://www.youtube.com/user/cheetahma...

Nintendo Network ID: cheetahman91

SuperMarioFan96

Corbs wrote:

I don't know about that but if you change you to me then I agree, since I did infact perfect the regular levels, and as stated before, also perfected the bonus levels in stage 1.

And I agree, the levels in themselves are basically checkpoints, there's really only 3 stages.

"Oooh, yes I said it! I said it! I said it 'cause I caaan!"
My Backloggery

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic