Forums

Topic: Bit Trip Presents: Runner 2 Future Legend of Rhythm Alien

Posts 41 to 60 of 76

Corbs

What's the point of having a 3DS game that doesn't play well in 3D? Now THAT doesn't make much sense. LOL
And that comment above was more a playful response to Lordlz.

Edited on by Corbs

Plain old gamer :)

Corbs

I love the art style. It's like Dr. Seuss meets Tim Burton. LOL

Plain old gamer :)

stromboli

Makes perfect sense to me. 3D is just one of the features of the console.

Not only does the 3DS come with an SD card, but it also happens to come pre-installed with one, additional dimension.

Odnetnin

stromboli wrote:

Oddy wrote:

Not likely to come to the Wii U, but that would be nice.

It was basically confirmed that it was coming to Wii U, first the possibility here http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/news/28069, and later they tweeted "what is this strange new device on our table..." and went on to describe the Wii U controller. Considering their history, it's obvious it will be there.

Keep dreaming. Don't get me wrong, I would absolutely love a Wii U version, but I just don't see it happening. I hope to be proven wrong, of course.

@mariofanatic The blog post I linked says that a lot of that art is placeholder (besides CV obviously), but it seems like the overall style has been decided by this point.

shingi_70

Oddy wrote:

stromboli wrote:

Oddy wrote:

Not likely to come to the Wii U, but that would be nice.

It was basically confirmed that it was coming to Wii U, first the possibility here http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/news/28069, and later they tweeted "what is this strange new device on our table..." and went on to describe the Wii U controller. Considering their history, it's obvious it will be there.

Keep dreaming. Don't get me wrong, I would absolutely love a Wii U version, but I just don't see it happening. I hope to be proven wrong, of course.

@mariofanatic The blog post I linked says that a lot of that art is placeholder (besides CV obviously), but it seems like the overall style has been decided by this point.

Gajjin games already have Wii-U dev kits. The game isn't hitting until the summer or fall anyway.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

TheLZdragon

Corbs wrote:

What's the point of having a 3DS game that doesn't play well in 3D? Now THAT doesn't make much sense. LOL
And that comment above was more a playful response to Lordlz.

Are you mocking the great Lord lz?!

I'm sure the 3DS can handle the epicness of this game!! Vita on the other hand...

Nintendo Life Community Administrator

Splatoon Rank: S
Fates Castle ID: 15449-70849-36123-61987 (Revelation)
Smash characters: Yoshi, Shulk, and Corrin

My Eeveeloggery

Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

stromboli

[quote=stromboli][quote="Oddy"]

Oddy wrote:

Keep dreaming. Don't get me wrong, I would absolutely love a Wii U version, but I just don't see it happening. I hope to be proven wrong, of course.

Of course you're wrong. I don't understand what makes you say that. It's a no brainer that it will be in the Wii U. It was basically confirmed like I said.

Not only does the 3DS come with an SD card, but it also happens to come pre-installed with one, additional dimension.

stromboli

shingi_70 wrote:

Oddy wrote:

stromboli wrote:

Oddy wrote:

Not likely to come to the Wii U, but that would be nice.

It was basically confirmed that it was coming to Wii U, first the possibility here http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/news/28069, and later they tweeted "what is this strange new device on our table..." and went on to describe the Wii U controller. Considering their history, it's obvious it will be there.

Keep dreaming. Don't get me wrong, I would absolutely love a Wii U version, but I just don't see it happening. I hope to be proven wrong, of course.

@mariofanatic The blog post I linked says that a lot of that art is placeholder (besides CV obviously), but it seems like the overall style has been decided by this point.

Gajjin games already have Wii-U dev kits. The game isn't hitting until the summer or fall anyway.

Exactly. There's no way it's not coming to the Wii U. I wouldn't be surprised if they ditch the other versions completely to be honest

Not only does the 3DS come with an SD card, but it also happens to come pre-installed with one, additional dimension.

LordTendoboy

8-bit or GTFO!

That looks terrible.

3DS Friend Code (NEW) 4597-0176-3500
Minis March Again (NEW) 2323-0441-2739
Mini-Land Mayhem (NEW) 5071-8232-0670
Wii Friend Code 5519-8046-0668-6068
Smash Bros. Brawl 1893-2412-4594
[strong]PSN ID...

BleachFan

No one seems to have commented on the song that they've released for the game already...You all have heard it, right?
[youtube:bJRbqonSPK0]
I'll leave it here, just in case. What does everyone think?

I'm working on a game that's coming out soon!
Cipher Trailer

JustAnotherUser

That looks great! I'm happy they've kept the music style
I do kind of wish the art style was 8-bit though... However I do like this style. looks funky

JustAnotherUser

TeeJay

....I liked it in 8-bit...

Nintendo ID: TeeJay92

3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519

Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Adam

Never heard of anyone not liking the original style. I doubt there are many who like neither. I much prefer WiiWare style, but this looks good enough. The music sounds great, which is much more important to me.

Come on, friends,
To the bear arcades again.

LordTendoboy

What the heck? The comments from the first page are showing up again on Page 3... Time paradox?

3DS Friend Code (NEW) 4597-0176-3500
Minis March Again (NEW) 2323-0441-2739
Mini-Land Mayhem (NEW) 5071-8232-0670
Wii Friend Code 5519-8046-0668-6068
Smash Bros. Brawl 1893-2412-4594
[strong]PSN ID...

Adam

First link contains the second link's video, by the way. Bit redundant, but you're still an okay guy.

The art style hasn't grown on me whatsoever, but even if you didn't have me at "Bit Trip" or "Runner," they've got me with "world map." Can't wait to play this.

Come on, friends,
To the bear arcades again.

Top

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic