Forums

Topic: Anyone getting any Rock Band / Pepsi love yet?

Posts 1 to 8 of 8

Magi

I still can't cash in my codes. Anyone else having any luck yet? I think we're running out of days on this "contest"...

Magi

WolfRamHeart

Nope, I've been trying everyday since last Thursday to redeem my points but I keep getting the same stupid message "unable to redeem for that song token, please try again later or contact support". I called support and they told me that they are currently out of Wii tokens and they are waiting to get some in, hopefully before the end of the promotion. Despite what I was told, I really don't think they are going to be getting any more song tokens. I fear that my points will be lost because the contest is nearly over and Pepsi probably doesn't want to spend any more money on Wii points but I really hope that I'm wrong.

Edited on by WolfRamHeart

WolfRamHeart

Burning_Spear

Still not functioning as of 1:16 p.m. EDT Sunday.

Mechabot Ultror Fights Again

Magi

Just checked: 8:00pm Sunday. no go

Magi

Magi

I feel like I'm just making public service announcements now... 8:00pm Monday and they're still not working.

Slight side note, is there any way to PM members on this site? I made a statement in another thread for the complete sake of (childish) hilarity and someone took it WAAAY to personal and I got a border-line stern talking too. Is there any way to contact people without making a public thread? (which I won't do of course)

Magi

theblackdragon

@Magi: feel free to revive this thread here if you like. sadly, there's no PM function on this forum (unless someone's put their e-mail address in their signature, or linked to a blog/myspace/facebook/livejournal/whatev' in their profile) , and there's no telling if (or when?) we'll get one. :/

Edited on by theblackdragon

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

Magi

hey thanks for that link. I've saved it to my desktop. I'll monitor it and if I can add anything constructive to it, I'll definately do so. Thanks again!

Magi

Magi

Cashed my tokens in this morning. Looks like everything's a go.

WOOT!

Magi

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.