Forums

Topic: Anybody planning on buying Cave story before reading any reviews?

Posts 1 to 16 of 16

Link79

Since it's supposed to be so fantastic I'm almost tempted to just get it on the spot. As long as it took to be released on Wiiware I'm a little leary of it's quality though. Since It was submitted to Nintendo and regected for so long I gotta wonder.... Is it really perfect now? I don't wanna find out that somethings wrong with it.

3DS Friend code 4038-6006-7917
Wii Friend code 3553-5293-8702-0039
Smash Bros. Brawl 0001-3032-2653
Mario vs DK: Minis March Again 3310-6435-2823
Wii and 3DS ID Link

wiiplayer26

No, better safe then sorry. You don't know if they are any serious bugs with the game. (Which was the case with Europe's VC with the C64 version of The Last Ninja 3.)

[19:46] wiiplayer26 joined the conversation
[19:47] PhoenixSage: It is teh twenty-sixth wii player. Howdy

"Defend the Underatted, when you know they have nothing wrong with them" Thats my motto.

My official theme song can be found in this video.

http://www.yout...

irken004

YES >:3

I'm buying it after I come back from job shadowing later today.

Mabbit

i think ill get the PC version to see if i like the series first

Heisenberg says "relax!"
The user formerly known as briunj04
PSN=mabbit04/Summoner name(LoL)=briunj04

TwilightV

They delayed it so long so it would be as perfect as possible. I will get it as soon as it's released. X3

TwilightV

Machu

I've downloaded the PC version (which I've never played) to try it out, if I find myself enjoying it I'll stop and save myself for the WW version. I've already skimmed the IGN review which didn't seem to indicate any issues.

Rawr!

Popyman

It's the best game ever made, do you think I care what a reviewer has to say about it?

"Sometimes isolation is a good thing, Razputin. It can lead to many important discoveries."--Sasha Nein, Psychonauts3DS FC: 2578-3212-7404Popy's Backloggery!

Mr_Saturn

I'm definitely getting it ASAP.

www.wheresninja.com

ejamer

It's a funny game. The game starts off slow and then gets better the further you go, so I bet some people won't like it because of their first impressions... but I've played about 20 minutes into the free PC version before, and know what to expect.

Already purchased, despite reading no reviews.

ejamer

Nintendo Network ID: ejamer

RowdyRodimus

I bought it, I didn't like the extra 200 points but since I can use the classic controller (which I didn't know about until after the 1200 point oprice was announced) it's worth the extra $2.00.

As @ejamer has said it starts off slow, reeeeeeaaaaallllllllll slow, but picks up after the third big area.

I am the one you despise. I am he who says what you really deep down know but are affraid to admit. I am the Anti-Fanboy, the crusader of truth in a world built on your lies.

Sean_Aaron

I prefer to buy PAL releases where possible, so it looks like I'm waiting (still working the backlog so it's okay).

BLOG, mail: [email protected]
Nintendo ID: sean.aaron

Sneaker13

I really couldn't get excited about this game and the screens. I knew nothing of the backstory (that it was a freeware PC game). I just couldn't understand why they would release such a thing on WiiWare with gorgeous games like LostWinds or NyxQuest and everybody get really excited about it. But after playing the freeware PC version for while, I'm impressed. The gameplay is really addicting. So if it reaches Europe, I get it for sure.

When there's no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth.

Friendcodes:
Wii: 1992-3062-5832-6991 - Mario Kart Wii: 3308-5912-8952 - Dr. Mario & Germ Buster: 8325-7726-3894 -
3DS: 0430 - 8258 - 5287

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.