Showing 1 to 17 of 17
1. Posted: Mon 22nd Jun 2009 10:29 BST
Family Mini GolfDrill Sargeant MindstrongNEVES Plus
2. Posted: Mon 22nd Jun 2009 10:30 BST
3. Posted: Mon 22nd Jun 2009 10:31 BST
As usual, source is the Nintendo Channel.
4. Posted: Mon 22nd Jun 2009 11:08 BST
Think I'll stick with my TW10.
5. Posted: Mon 22nd Jun 2009 11:55 BST
3 WiiWares again??? Oh, but they're ones that aren't very good... Does anybody happen to know what todays DSiWare game is supposed to be?
Edited on Mon 22nd June, 2009 @ 12:00 by Cheezy
Who Are You?
6. Posted: Mon 22nd Jun 2009 12:23 BST
Today's VC game has been said to be Sim Earth. But its also been said to be released next Monday as well.
So we'll see what day is the right day soon.
Edgey, Gumshoe, Godot, Sissel, Larry, then Mia, Franziska, Maggie, Kay and Lynne.
I'm throwing my money at the screen but nothing happens!
7. Posted: Mon 22nd Jun 2009 12:38 BST
Good god N, what's with the shovelware? Is it REALLY that hard to give at least one decent release a week with the backlog of NES, SNES, Genesis, N64, TG16, SMS, Arcade and Neo Geo to pull from? sigh
8. Posted: Mon 22nd Jun 2009 12:40 BST
No word on DSi yet. As far as I know, only thing confirmed for next week is Silver Star Reversi. Pretty sure SimEarth comes today.
9. Posted: Mon 22nd Jun 2009 12:43 BST
Wow. And here I was just saying how overdue Drill Sergeant is! How funny is that! XDAlso, yay for three titles again! I really really hope this sticks.
Edited on Mon 22nd June, 2009 @ 12:44 by KnucklesSonic8
10. Posted: Mon 22nd Jun 2009 12:48 BST
What is NEVES Plus?
BLOG, mail: email@example.com
Nintendo ID: sean.aaron
11. Posted: Mon 22nd Jun 2009 12:50 BST
A puzzle game by Akinai Games and YUKE'S (makers of Evasive Space). You never heard of it? That's kinda odd...especially since NL has covered it one/two times, like on here: http://wiiware.nintendolife.com/news/2009/03/akinai_games_ann...
There's a website for it here: http://www.nevesplus.com/At least now that this is coming out I know what their next focus will be.
Edited on Mon 22nd June, 2009 @ 12:52 by KnucklesSonic8
12. Posted: Mon 22nd Jun 2009 12:51 BST
From what I can tell by the description, it's some sort of puzzle game thats supposedly popular in Japan.
Edited on Mon 22nd June, 2009 @ 12:51 by TwilightV
13. Posted: Mon 22nd Jun 2009 13:29 BST
Good to see that we get 3 games again.
Tomena Sanner: Because dancing businessmen are awesome.
14. Posted: Mon 22nd Jun 2009 13:46 BST
I know they wrote something about Drill sargeant mindstrong, but I can't find it.
3ds fc: 1247-0003-1095
MK Fc: 2793- 3370-8506
Wii Fc: 7382-7314-0404-2194
Fiance Wendy's MK FC:(Same system) 4854-9224-0913
Uno FC: 1849-3080-8612
Overturn FC: 3266-3672-0977
Animal Crossing CF FC: 3094-5964-6068 Name: LTGamer, town: Wiitopia.
"NO SOUP FOR YOU!" the Soup Nazi
15. Posted: Mon 22nd Jun 2009 14:03 BST
Oh, right, the tangram game! I can see some attraction, but that style of puzzle game isn't for me; too slow-paced.
16. Posted: Mon 22nd Jun 2009 14:10 BST
So we get Boxlife for DSiWare. Insta-download, the Art Style games rock!
17. Posted: Mon 22nd Jun 2009 15:10 BST
No DSi here; not living on North American continent either...