Showing 41 to 60 of 86
41. Posted: Fri 6th Nov 2009 19:32 GMT
I did that some time ago, but thought that I needed something further along in the game to push both buttons at once. Back to the drawing board.... Thanks
42. Posted: Fri 6th Nov 2009 19:36 GMT
You can't push both buttons at the same time. At least not in the game. But there is something else that has a 1 and a 2 button that can be pressed at the same time. It's in your hand.
When there's no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth.
Friendcodes:Wii: 1992-3062-5832-6991 - Mario Kart Wii: 3308-5912-8952 - Dr. Mario & Germ Buster: 8325-7726-3894 - 3DS: 0430 - 8258 - 5287
43. Posted: Fri 6th Nov 2009 19:50 GMT
Ha, ha, ha! Gotta think outside the envelope! That little lesson will help later on I'm sure. Thanks...
44. Posted: Fri 6th Nov 2009 20:35 GMT
Yep, that's for sure. And that's why I liked this game I think.
45. Posted: Sat 7th Nov 2009 21:44 GMT
Cell phone? What cell phone?
46. Posted: Sat 7th Nov 2009 22:27 GMT
The cellphone can only been found after opening the first (or second depending on which order) door. It's attached and has the same color as the door. So it might be hard to spot.
47. Posted: Sat 7th Nov 2009 23:46 GMT
Thanks...I've opened both the red and blue doors. I'll go back and sweep the red one. I think the opening gambit with these type of puzzles needs to be a pixel by pixel search.
48. Posted: Sun 8th Nov 2009 00:46 GMT
The cell phone is not that difficult to spot. It has a slightly lighter color then the door itself.
49. Posted: Sun 8th Nov 2009 14:00 GMT
Actually you can hit both buttons at the same time, you need to find a punching toy to help you.
50. Posted: Sun 8th Nov 2009 14:30 GMT
Okay, so I found all three endings, but I never did get the black book. The clue said I needed to move the desk, but I tried and could not figure out how. The cell phone equation was tough.
51. Posted: Sun 8th Nov 2009 15:19 GMT
The buttons in the first room can't be pushed at the same time, but for the second room, you need the toy. The table can be moved so you can get the black book. At the bottom of the table is some sort of lock that prevents it from moving.
52. Posted: Sun 8th Nov 2009 20:58 GMT
umm hi im playing the game right now... what is the code u put behind the clock in room 1?
53. Posted: Sun 8th Nov 2009 20:59 GMT
54. Posted: Sun 8th Nov 2009 21:11 GMT
You might want to check the study area of the first room. There might be something usefull on your desk.
55. Posted: Sun 8th Nov 2009 21:24 GMT
ooo can u just give me the code? im really stupid...lol
56. Posted: Sun 8th Nov 2009 21:30 GMT
wait i aleady broke the clock... when it breaks it falls and theres a place 2 put 5 numbers.... what are those numbers??????
Edited on Sun 8th November, 2009 @ 21:33 by owen12345
57. Posted: Sun 8th Nov 2009 22:03 GMT
oh i get it when u bring the rainbow picture infront of the black light it says mi sol la re fa so when u get 2 the bookcase the u find mi sol la re fa and then the combo is 51073! yay
58. Posted: Sun 8th Nov 2009 22:13 GMT
ok im now stuck on the second level... so put as many things u know about this level 4 me... thx
59. Posted: Sun 8th Nov 2009 22:14 GMT
Well done. You see. It's more fun when trying it out for yourself. The code for the clock wasn't that difficult to find too was it . I'm not going to tell everything from the second room. Tell me where you stuck, what you've got and what you've tried.
Edited on Sun 8th November, 2009 @ 22:15 by Sneaker13
60. Posted: Sun 8th Nov 2009 22:25 GMT
well how do u get the black book? how do u press both buttons? what is the stephoscope 4? where r the medals? im confussed lol