Showing 1 to 20 of 40
1. Posted: Fri 29th Apr 2011 01:06 BST
Can anyone put down some online Wiiware games here that are still pretty active? Thanks.
Edited on Fri 29th April, 2011 @ 01:06 by longtimegamer
3ds fc: 1247-0003-1095
MK Fc: 2793- 3370-8506
Wii Fc: 7382-7314-0404-2194
Fiance Wendy's MK FC:(Same system) 4854-9224-0913
Uno FC: 1849-3080-8612
Overturn FC: 3266-3672-0977
Animal Crossing CF FC: 3094-5964-6068 Name: LTGamer, town: Wiitopia.
"NO SOUP FOR YOU!" the Soup Nazi
2. Posted: Fri 29th Apr 2011 01:28 BST
You can always find someone on Dr.Mario
For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
University of ⓂⒶⒹness
Come play my game, Tales of Madness
This awesome portrait of me is made by BigMacattack, and this cool little pixel art was made by Karakato.
3. Posted: Fri 29th Apr 2011 01:31 BST
3DS FC: Otaku1
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
Welcome to my emassary of doom >: }
4. Posted: Fri 29th Apr 2011 02:03 BST
Thanks. I've got those 2. Haven't played them in awhile.
5. Posted: Tue 3rd May 2011 02:13 BST
Tetris Party and Texas Hold'em Tournament. Always finding a game to join.Nice to see Excitebike and Dr. Mario still doing well.
6. Posted: Tue 3rd May 2011 14:45 BST
7. Posted: Wed 4th May 2011 00:19 BST
uno, i never have trouble finding a game.
3DS FC: 4940-5445-6226
3DS Friend Code: 4940-5445-6226 | Nintendo Network ID: Sherlock99
8. Posted: Wed 4th May 2011 00:22 BST
/me chuckles at topic title
The most murderous site on the internet, that barely ever gets updated
3DS digits - 5370-0428-0241
No Wii U yet.... Not enough first party wow titles to pull me in yet... And Nintendo's got a ways to go to repair the damage done during the Wii generation.
9. Posted: Wed 4th May 2011 00:44 BST
Cool. Thanks Sherlock.
@Swerd: Sooooo..... what do you find funny about the Title. I'm curious.
Edited on Wed 4th May, 2011 @ 00:48 by longtimegamer
10. Posted: Wed 11th May 2011 14:11 BST
Sometimes Water Warfare but it fluctuates.
11. Posted: Wed 11th May 2011 23:22 BST
12. Posted: Sun 22nd May 2011 09:05 BST
I try to play Snowboard Riot and Onslaught, but with very minimal luck. I haven't found a match in Snowboard Riot in ages, while Onslaught will find one player if I'm lucky but they usually end up either shooting me for the whole match or quitting.
Water Warfare has players? Maybe I'll check it out more often then.
Edited on Sun 22nd May, 2011 @ 09:09 by SMW
3DS Friend Code: 2148-9337-0499 | Nintendo Network ID: GF-REX | Twitter: UnrealAddiction
13. Posted: Wed 25th May 2011 15:46 BST
I'd love to face someone in Snowboard Riot again.
14. Posted: Wed 25th May 2011 18:58 BST
I would be up for some Snowboard Riot. Just let me know when.
15. Posted: Wed 25th May 2011 20:57 BST
@SMW: Thanks.Also I have Snowboard riot too. Probably haven't played in a year or two.
16. Posted: Wed 25th May 2011 21:02 BST
" /> ^ THIS!
"And [Sting!!!], I'm not coming to show YOU or anyone else who the better wrestler is. I'm coming...to hurt you...for real...for a long, looong time. WOOOOO!!!" - 'Nature Boy' Ric Flair
3DS Friend Code: 5198-2506-5820 | Nintendo Network ID: bezerker99 | Twitter: bezerker99
17. Posted: Thu 26th May 2011 20:09 BST
You guys wanna play today?
18. Posted: Thu 26th May 2011 20:56 BST
I'm assuming you're talking to SMW and I about Snowboard Riot right?
Would be cool for the 3 of us to play. I'd have to redownload it first.
19. Posted: Thu 26th May 2011 22:00 BST
Yep yep. At what time do you want to play? It's 5:00 (EST) here.
20. Posted: Thu 26th May 2011 22:08 BST
I would be up for some today. I'm free all day.