Showing 21 to 40 of 96
21. Posted: Tue 17th Aug 2010 21:33 BST
I love the retro revival titles. Can't wait for this one.
i_am_error3DS FC: 5198 - 2459 - 3589backlockelockery
22. Posted: Tue 17th Aug 2010 21:46 BST
Want this NOW.
Nintendo Network ID: xAlias
23. Posted: Wed 18th Aug 2010 00:03 BST
Awesome! Loving the old school game references.
"I am (null)" XD
24. Posted: Wed 18th Aug 2010 00:38 BST
Geez, that trailer is amazing! Can't wait! Non GTA sandbox games are a real treat.
"Sometimes isolation is a good thing, Razputin. It can lead to many important discoveries."--Sasha Nein, Psychonauts3DS FC: 2578-3212-7404Popy's Backloggery!
25. Posted: Wed 18th Aug 2010 03:00 BST
I hope the "Turtles" level isn't as insanely hard as the real turtles game. Any word on the release date?
I have a website: www.the-manleys.blogspot.com
26. Posted: Wed 18th Aug 2010 06:40 BST
OMGOMGOMGOMG!!!! I was down that Scott Pilgrim wasn't coming, then I forgot about this!
Nintendo Network ID: KaiserGX
27. Posted: Wed 18th Aug 2010 14:40 BST
Wow! That was really awesome. I've never been much for GTA-style sandbox games before, but this looks so much fun I'll have to get it.
Try my games! : Neotron & E2 Games
28. Posted: Wed 18th Aug 2010 14:46 BST
Ah the great Grand Theft Endo, hehe
Edited on Wed 18th August, 2010 @ 14:51 by JGMR
With kind regards,
29. Posted: Wed 18th Aug 2010 15:14 BST
The humor looks spot-on, the only problem I have with it is that the sprites look really tiny. Hopefully this game isn't hard on the eyes.
Backloggery | Art Blog
Nintendo Network ID: Ryanknight-TKOWL | Twitter: TKOWL
30. Posted: Wed 18th Aug 2010 15:17 BST
This game looks awesome Can't wait. Any word on release date?
Lord Head Admin of SonyLife
♥♥♥Videogames are lame♥♥♥
31. Posted: Wed 18th Aug 2010 16:43 BST
No release date, just "by the end of the year."
Six word TV reviews
The Worst Firework Displays of all Time
32. Posted: Wed 18th Aug 2010 17:02 BST
Looks awesome, I'll get this for sure.
33. Posted: Wed 18th Aug 2010 22:57 BST
Its not as violent as grand theft auto or anythig though, the game is 8-bit and its kinda hard to show 8-bit blood, plus its supoosed to be comical humor, not violent/crude humor.
sup, I will give you advice if you ask.FC:Wii Console:3985-2203-0804-1295SSBB:0173-0975-3949MKW:3738-0981-3164Toribash:3481-69299534HG-1162-1907-7904Goldeneye:514439432409
34. Posted: Thu 19th Aug 2010 02:36 BST
This looks so awesome.
Jesus is the only way.
It's OK to have an opinion. This ain't the Soviet Union you know.
Nintendo Network ID: cheetahman91
35. Posted: Thu 19th Aug 2010 03:10 BST
You have a problem with that?
36. Posted: Mon 30th Aug 2010 01:55 BST
gaminguy wrote:Its not as violent as grand theft auto or anythig though, the game is 8-bit and its kinda hard to show 8-bit blood, plus its supoosed to be comical humor, not violent/crude humor.You have a problem with that?
nope. i dislike over the top blood showings, unless its animated or comical, like toribash
37. Posted: Mon 30th Aug 2010 01:59 BST
I love a good parody! I also love games that mimick the NES! Sign me up if it's any good!
I'm back (for the moment)!
38. Posted: Mon 30th Aug 2010 05:32 BST
How much do you guys think this will cost? I think it's probably going to be around 1000-1200 points.
39. Posted: Mon 30th Aug 2010 20:51 BST
I'd say about that. Although, if it's as big as it sounds, 1500 would be fine.
The best strategy in the game: go up stairs and pause balls.
40. Posted: Tue 7th Sep 2010 04:58 BST
Guys, check it out.
That video makes this one of my most anticitpated WiiWare games. Right up next to Bit. Trip Fate. I mean come on, to reload, you press the Konami Code.
Check out my classy comics.