Forums

Topic: Zen Pinball 2

Posts 221 to 226 of 226

brianvgplayer

I'll probably just get some tables on PC or 360 that don't come for WiiU. Still frustrated how support isn't unified between Zen tables. 360 gets recent updates, but it's version of Pinball FX2 has differences with camera choices and possibly slower game speed (not sure on the latter, but some comments suggest this may be the case), as well as some tables being behind in updates compared to other versions. PC seems up to date and even runs at 60FPS on my lowly 520M video card, but lacks some MP features (though that is a really a minor thing).

oh yeah. I forgot to mention that I have the football/soccer table on 360. I like what I tried of it, but I just got one version of it since I'm not a huge fan of that buying teams that all play the same thing.

Edited on by brianvgplayer

brianvgplayer

Tasuki

I will probably pick this up on PS4 after I get all of the tables for Pinball Arcade. I actually prefer Pinball Arcade purely on the nostalgia factor due to them being real tables, but Zen Pinball has some good ones too.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

rockodoodle

Tasuki wrote:

I will probably pick this up on PS4 after I get all of the tables for Pinball Arcade. I actually prefer Pinball Arcade purely on the nostalgia factor due to them being real tables, but Zen Pinball has some good ones too.

So- you recommend getting the full season pack? I'm torn if I should take the plunge or just get the ones that I want.

rockodoodle

Tasuki

rockodoodle wrote:

Tasuki wrote:

So- you recommend getting the full season pack? I'm torn if I should take the plunge or just get the ones that I want.

On what Pinball Arcade?

You probably get a better deal buying the full seasons but I buy a couple of tables a few weeks or so. That way I get all the accomplishments on a table. Otherwise if I have them all unlocked I would just be jumping from table to table.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

bluemage1989

I have only played the demo of this and don't have much experience with this kind of game other than the likes of GBA pinball games when I was a teenager. What tables would you recommend to me that would give me the best entry point. I'm a big family guy fan will this be available soon??

bluemage1989

Spoony_Tech

@bluemage1989: Not sure if the Family Guy will be available anytime soon. As for the rest some of my favorite are Sorcerers Lair, Epic Quest, and Fantastic Four. Most tables are good to great but there are a few stinkers or very hard tables. Stay away from V12, Iron Man, and Shaman. Most tables can be only bought in packs though as in 4 for 10$ Stick to single tables for now to see if you like it.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.