Forums

Topic: Zen Pinball 2

Posts 141 to 160 of 226

MERG

Thank the lord it is Thursday and Zen Pinball is here! After work, it shall be mine!

Bow ties are cool - The Doctor

Rafie

This is coming from someone who has EVERY single Zen table across the PS3, 360, and 3DS. If you are looking forward to the best Marvel table. Look no further than the Avenger's Chronicles. Fear Itself and Infinity Gauntlet alone is enough to entice new players to pinball that are familiar with Marvel. Also the Vengeance & Virtue pack that consists of X-Men (awesome table), Thor, Moon Knight (another awesome table), and Ghost Rider! All of the Zen tables are damn good, but those tables from Marvel definitely stand out the most. Good look with your decision. I will have all of the tables on the Wii U today downloaded. I'm a fan!

Rafie

Nintendo Network ID: RAFIE82

Mk_II

I really enjoy the Classic pack... two good tables and two tables that are really excellent (Tesla and V12). Download the demo before you buy

Edited on by Mk_II

Nintendo 64 Forever forum
Nintendo Games NES 241 | SNES 324 | N64 267 | NGC 150 | WII 85 | WIIU 9 | IQUE 5 | GB 161 | GBC 57 | GBA 106 | NDS 57 | 3DS 21
Nintendo Network ID: Mk2_NL 3DS Friend code

PopeReal

Awesome, thanks for all your suggestions. Now I am just waiting for it to show up on the eShop......

PopeReal

iphys

Yeah, the Tesla and V12 tables look really good, but I already have El Dorado and Shaman on my 3DS and don't really like them enough to want to rebuy them. I'm hoping they have the Tesla and V12 tables as individual DLC for 3DS at some point.

http://backloggery.com/iphys

3DS Friend Code: 1504-5686-7557 | Nintendo Network ID: iphys_eh

Spoony_Tech

iphys wrote:

I'm not into Marvel at all. I'm thinking of getting the Epic Quest table. Good idea?

Epic Quest is an awesome table.

Even though you say you're not into Marvel at all you should at least check them out on the demos. I wasn't a big marvel fan till recently and the quality of the marvel tables seem to exceed those of the regular tables. A good table is a good table no matter what the theme is!!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

DefHalan

I will be picking up the Plants vs Zombies table and then when I have money the Marvel tables

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

iphys

So . . . I guess everyone must be busy playing this game. Anyone else have the problem that when you close the software and go to turn off your Wii U, it refuses to power down? Wondering if it was due to this game or not.

Jani-Koblaney

Well, after downloading this game and playing some of the demo tables for awhile, I've got to say that it's great fun! I love seeing pinball in hd on my hdtv and I also love the selection of tables! The only two downsides to me are the table purchasing process (which isn't too bad) and the lack of 3d (I know the reason why there isn't any, but I always find it a little harder to view the table when it's in 2d).
@iphys Nope, haven't had that problem..

Never Gonna Give Mew Up!

3DS Friend Code: 1075-1253-2852 | Nintendo Network ID: NJanders

AaronB

I had to get Plants vs. Zombies, and then I basically tried each demo once. The one that impressed me the most was Earth Defense, so I picked up that. A lot of the other ones are interesting, but I have to figure out which packs include the most good tables.

AaronB

DefHalan

So I paid and downloaded the Plants vs Zombies table but I can't play it. I have exited and re-entered the game multiple times. Any Ideas?

Spoony_Tech

DefHalan wrote:

So I paid and downloaded the Plants vs Zombies table but I can't play it. I have exited and re-entered the game multiple times. Any Ideas?

If haven't downloaded the demo yet I believe you need to do that as well.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

iphys

Yeah the actual data is in the trial table, so you have to download that too even if you know you want to buy a table without demoing it first.

DefHalan

Thanks that worked. This game is so much fun!!!

MERG

Tech101 wrote:

DefHalan wrote:

If haven't downloaded the demo yet I believe you need to do that as well.

That is EXACTLY what you need to do...I made the same mistake.

@Iphys...I had that problem.

I am thoroughly enjoying the PvZ table!

Bow ties are cool - The Doctor

PopeReal

Well my girlfriend got plants vs zombies and that one is pretty cool. I am leaning towards Captain America or Fantastic Four for my first single table. And then I will get one of the packs soon!

PopeReal

Spoony_Tech

PopeReal wrote:

Well my girlfriend got plants vs zombies and that one is pretty cool. I am leaning towards Captain America or Fantastic Four for my first single table. And then I will get one of the packs soon!

You can't go wrong with either of those two tables. I personally lean towards Fantastic Four since its my favorite of the 4 on the 3ds.

MERG said:

Svengoolie

I can definitely tell the difference in quality between the "classics" and the new tables. Epic Quest is really good.

Svengoolie

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.