Forums

Topic: Zen Pinball 2

Posts 121 to 140 of 226

shake_zula

Grumpalo wrote:

How much are the table packs / individual tables in the UK?

£7.99/£2.59

Feel free to add me, I like having other people's scores to aim for: shake_zula

I currently only have Mars and Excalibur, but I'll be getting more. I didn't realise I loved pinball so much. :]

shake_zula

Nintendo Network ID: shake_zula

PONGbyATARI

I wish Nintendo would get Zen out here in the U.S.A I have played this series on all of the systems that its been released for and love it. For anyone who has played the WiiU version and the PS3 or 360 versions how does it compare?

PONGbyATARI

shake_zula

PONGbyATARI wrote:

I wish Nintendo would get Zen out here in the U.S.A I have played this series on all of the systems that its been released for and love it. For anyone who has played the WiiU version and the PS3 or 360 versions how does it compare?

Apparently the Wii U version is vastly inferior and not worth a penny, because it doesn't have a Street Fighter table or something

shake_zula

Nintendo Network ID: shake_zula

Grumpalo

@Shake_Zula Thanks for the info. my ID is Grumpalo. I'll add you when i get back tonight.

Does anyone know how to delete the trial versions of tables, (if I've decided not to but the full thing)? The only way i can find is to unintall ALL add-on data then reinstall the tables i want, which seems like a ridiculous process.

I think the Wiiu version holds up well against the Xbox one. true there aren't as many tables as you don't have access to the tables from the 1st game but i like that the digital display shows on the gamepad, though it would be better if it could take up the whole screen.

Any table reccommendations? I've only actually purchased plants Vs zombies at the mo, and am not keen on buying the original Marvel pack as I have it on the Xbox. Wish they'd hurry up and release Star Wars! (I know I shouldn't complain about table releases when the actual game has yet to release in the US)

Grumpalo

Nintendo Network ID: Grumpalo

Spoony_Tech

We finally have are release date for NA. Next week. Check the Zen studios blog for info.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

MERG

Tech101 wrote:

We finally have are release date for NA. Next week. Check the Zen studios blog for info.

FINALLY...but with Monster Hunter how I am supposed to afford it?!?!?!?

Bow ties are cool - The Doctor

Spoony_Tech

MERG wrote:

Tech101 wrote:

FINALLY...but with Monster Hunter how I am supposed to afford it?!?!?!?

I guess its time to break open your kids piggy banks. It's probably your money anyways!

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

MERG

Tech101 wrote:

I guess its time to break open your kids piggy banks. It's probably your money anyways!

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahaha

Bow ties are cool - The Doctor

iphys

I wonder if they've made it any easier to download the tables on the NA version, or if it was something else they had to fix that caused the delay.

http://backloggery.com/iphys

3DS Friend Code: 1504-5686-7557 | Nintendo Network ID: iphys_eh

Spoony_Tech

We will find out next week. If its different in any way then the delay was probably because of the fix. If not then NA is just slow as molasses!

MERG said:

Jani-Koblaney

Wouldn't be suprised if they delayed it again..

Never Gonna Give Mew Up!

3DS Friend Code: 1075-1253-2852 | Nintendo Network ID: NJanders

Spoony_Tech

Metal_Sonic wrote:

Not this time. It's official from Zen. They've never given a date till now.

MERG said:

Everly

Tech101 wrote:

Metal_Sonic wrote:

Not this time. It's official from Zen. They've never given a date till now.

I agree. Zen has never given a date for a release of ZP2. Plus I saw a video with the date so it must be true huh Tech?

When you stop playing is when you start getting old

Jani-Koblaney

Hopefully the delay was because they fixed the horrible process of buying tables..

Never Gonna Give Mew Up!

Spoony_Tech

Metal_Sonic wrote:

Hopefully the delay was because they fixed the horrible process of buying tables..

I agree but if that's the case then more then likely Zen lied to us about it. They said long ago it was out of their hands. Pretty much when it came out in Europe!

MERG said:

Everly

Tech101 wrote:

Metal_Sonic wrote:

I agree but if that's the case then more then likely Zen lied to us about it. They said long ago it was out of their hands. Pretty much when it came out in Europe!

I wish that was the case, but I don't think it is something that Zen could do on Nintendo's eShop setup. I noticed that in Just Dance 4 it is the exact same way, you have to purchase and download the extra songs from the eShop, you can't do it from within the game. From what I have pieced together, there are changes in the NA version but we as the end users won't really see a difference. So when it is all said and done the delay didn't result in a better product for us.

When you stop playing is when you start getting old

Jani-Koblaney

Nice, I'll be downloading this first chance I get tomorrow!

Never Gonna Give Mew Up!

PopeReal

So now that it comes out tomorrow, the only question I have is what tables should I get? If Nintendolife could only recommend one pack what would it be? And if only one table what would it be? (I am personally looking for Marvel tables but recommend whatever you think is best)

PopeReal

Spoony_Tech

PopeReal wrote:

So now that it comes out tomorrow, the only question I have is what tables should I get? If Nintendolife could only recommend one pack what would it be? And if only one table what would it be? (I am personally looking for Marvel tables but recommend whatever you think is best)

If its Marvel you want start with the Advengers Chronicles pack. Hulk is awesome if not a bit confusing. Advengers is one of the best tables I've ever played and I hear a lot of good things about Fear Itself. As for the individual tables you really can't go wrong with any of them. I really like Sorcerers Lair and Fantastic Four. Captain America is also really good. Of those tables though I really would like to play Plants vs Zombies!

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

MERG said:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.