Forums

Topic: Zen Pinball 2

Posts 101 to 120 of 226

Mk_II

Anyone else see the news about Star Wars Pinball from Zen? It will be released shortly for every platform EXCEPT Wii U. I'm hoping they decided it would be too soon after "our" initial release and that it will be available later on.

Nintendo 64 Forever forum
Nintendo Games NES 241 | SNES 324 | N64 267 | NGC 150 | WII 85 | WIIU 9 | IQUE 5 | GB 161 | GBC 57 | GBA 106 | NDS 57 | 3DS 21
Nintendo Network ID: Mk2_NL 3DS Friend code

DefHalan

Mk_II wrote:

Anyone else see the news about Star Wars Pinball from Zen? It will be released shortly for every platform EXCEPT Wii U. I'm hoping they decided it would be too soon after "our" initial release and that it will be available later on.

Read page 5 posts

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

Spoony_Tech

I just heard moments ago from the community manager that they plan the star wars for the 3ds as well. I doubt we will see that before the next movie comes out!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

MERG

Cool! I will definitely double dip on that.

Bow ties are cool - The Doctor

Spoony_Tech

MERG wrote:

Cool! I will definitely double dip on that.

I can see the tables on my phone but its just a picture and says coming soon. Although I checked on swarm and seen a high score already posted for one of the tables. I wonder how that happened!! I will double dip if only because I may not see them on the 3ds in my life time!

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

MERG

You think it will take THAT long to come to the 3DS?

Spoony_Tech

MERG wrote:

Yes I do. We were always told we would get dlc. Now Zen has been out for over a year. Whatever new project Zen gets ie star wars pushes the dlc back even further. We were told on the forums they plan to have new content for all platforms by the end of last year and look what happened. I'll believe it when I see it.

MERG said:

Everly

Tech101 wrote:

MERG wrote:

Yes I do. We were always told we would get dlc. Now Zen has been out for over a year. Whatever new project Zen gets ie star wars pushes the dlc back even further. We were told on the forums they plan to have new content for all platforms by the end of last year and look what happened. I'll believe it when I see it.

Yeah, I'm looking forward to being able to play but I agree with you Tech - Zen's concept of "coming soon" "coming very soon" and "any day now" is hard for me to wrap my mind around. Maybe they use a metric system that we need to get a conversion chart for.

And I stand by my statement that we won't see ZP2 in the U.S. until the 21st at the earliest. I'm thinking it will be more like March.

Edited on by Everly

When you stop playing is when you start getting old

Mk_II

Looking for some pinball f(r)iends to beef up my Team Score. I've got several Top 5 scores on the Classic pack tables and my NNID is Mk2_NL

Nintendo 64 Forever forum
Nintendo Games NES 241 | SNES 324 | N64 267 | NGC 150 | WII 85 | WIIU 9 | IQUE 5 | GB 161 | GBC 57 | GBA 106 | NDS 57 | 3DS 21
Nintendo Network ID: Mk2_NL 3DS Friend code

Spoony_Tech

Mk_II wrote:

Looking for some pinball f(r)iends to beef up my Team Score. I've got several Top 5 scores on the Classic pack tables and my NNID is Mk2_NL

MERG said:

MERG

Instead of the 3DS games...save up for a Wii U?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Spoony_Tech

MERG wrote:

Instead of the 3DS games...save up for a Wii U?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

MERG said:

Everly

TheDreamingHawk wrote:

Everly wrote:

TheDreamingHawk wrote:

CONFIRMED VIA TWITTER: They should have a date any day now.

Here's my version: If they don't get the date before monday Europe is screwed over for the Jan. deadline.

On Jan 14 they Tweeted "Hoping to confirm our release date this week " My money is seeing it come out the same day as the Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate demo (Feb 21)

I doubt it'll be THAT long. Last week they were saying "We'll be finishing it any day now and will get a date". Now they say "We should have a date any day now"

As it turns out they couldn't even release it by the 21st. Honestly, this is getting a bit ridiculous. It won't surprise me in the least if this goes into March.

Everly

Everly wrote:

Tech101 wrote:

MERG wrote:

Yeah, I'm looking forward to being able to play but I agree with you Tech - Zen's concept of "coming soon" "coming very soon" and "any day now" is hard for me to wrap my mind around. Maybe they use a metric system that we need to get a conversion chart for.

And I stand by my statement that we won't see ZP2 in the U.S. until the 21st at the earliest. I'm thinking it will be more like March.

Man, I really wish I hadn't been right about this.

DefHalan

@Everly

Thanks for jinxing it

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

3DS_excel

You guys are really missing out! This game is brilliant, can't stop playing it!

Mr Money In the Bank!

3DS Friend Code: 2664-2208-5483

andreoni79

I have only two tables (ZvP and Earth Defense) but I've already spent several hours on them and I feel 'll never get bored...

Praise the Sun, and Mario too.

PinkSpider

Wheres the Star Wars tables xbox 360 has them already!!!

3DS Friend code : 2878 9572 9160 PinkSpider
Mario Kart 7 Community code : 54 7436 5412 6010
Wii U I.D : PinkSpider

PopeReal

Well it is March I hope we get it over here soon. Some day. Maybe.

PopeReal

Grumpalo

How much are the table packs / individual tables in the UK?

Grumpalo

Nintendo Network ID: Grumpalo

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.