Wii U eShop Forum

Topic: Zen Pinball 2

Showing 1 to 20 of 218

AuthorMessage
Avatar

TheDreamingHawk

1. Posted:

Well, the eshop board is here, so I made a topic about ZP2!

Anyone else excited? (And knows when it may come out?)

A Supporter of Reggie Fils-Aime and Respectful opinions
Pokemon black 2 FC: 1808 0259 1596

3DS Friend Code: 4725-7951-6337 | Nintendo Network ID: TheDreaminHawk

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Chriiis

2. Posted:

I love Zen Pinball on the 3DS so of course I got excited to hear about ZP2 coming out for Wii U. Unsure of the release date but isn't it supposed to be later this month?

UNO (dsiware) friend code: 3353 6748 6951
Black 2 FC: 2624 2142 4631

3DS Friend Code: 4742-6833-4680 | Nintendo Network ID: Lalivero

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Bankai

3. Posted:

TheDreamingHawk wrote:

Well, the eshop board is here, so I made a topic about ZP2!

Anyone else excited? (And knows when it may come out?)

It's an inferior version of the PS3/ Vita game.

So I couldn't care less, frankly. I love it though, for people that don't have those consoles, this is essential.

Digitally Downloaded - best darned game site on the web ;-)

AuthorMessage
Avatar

SKTTR

4. Posted:

Why is it inferior? It's not out yet.

Zen Pinball 3D on the 3DS is one of my favourite pinball games, it was four really good well-presented tables and online leaderboards AND just 5 bucks.
So you bet I get the Wii U version if it's in the same price range.

scatterkid.weebly.com

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Bankai

5. Posted:

SKTTR wrote:

Why is it inferior? It's not out yet.

Zen Pinball 3D on the 3DS is one of my favourite pinball games, it was four really good well-presented tables and online leaderboards AND just 5 bucks.
So you bet I get the Wii U version if it's in the same price range.

Because the PS3/ Vita version has around 28 tables, and the promo video for the Wii U version shows a tiny fraction of those on the menu screen.

Digitally Downloaded - best darned game site on the web ;-)

AuthorMessage
Avatar

TheDreamingHawk

6. Posted:

Bankai wrote:

SKTTR wrote:

Why is it inferior? It's not out yet.

Zen Pinball 3D on the 3DS is one of my favourite pinball games, it was four really good well-presented tables and online leaderboards AND just 5 bucks.
So you bet I get the Wii U version if it's in the same price range.

Because the PS3/ Vita version has around 28 tables, and the promo video for the Wii U version shows a tiny fraction of those on the menu screen.

It's not even out yet.

A Supporter of Reggie Fils-Aime and Respectful opinions
Pokemon black 2 FC: 1808 0259 1596

3DS Friend Code: 4725-7951-6337 | Nintendo Network ID: TheDreaminHawk

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Bankai

7. Posted:

TheDreamingHawk wrote:

Bankai wrote:

SKTTR wrote:

Why is it inferior? It's not out yet.

Zen Pinball 3D on the 3DS is one of my favourite pinball games, it was four really good well-presented tables and online leaderboards AND just 5 bucks.
So you bet I get the Wii U version if it's in the same price range.

Because the PS3/ Vita version has around 28 tables, and the promo video for the Wii U version shows a tiny fraction of those on the menu screen.

It's not even out yet.

I would happily bet a thousand dollars that the Zen Pinball on the Wii U does not have the same number of tables as the PlayStation version. It's a safe bet for me because marketing theory states that you don't hold back major features from public awareness until the product is released. I.E if the Wii U version of Zen Pinball 2 features all the same tables as the PlayStation version, the developers and marketing team have deliberately concealed the existence of a good dozen tables from the promotional videos etc.

Would you like to take me up on my bet?

Digitally Downloaded - best darned game site on the web ;-)

AuthorMessage
Avatar

MAB

8. Posted:

Lay a wager on the table chump then we'll see who comes up trumps ;)

Forever living to inappropriately touch the mentalities of armchair internet gaming analysts and worthless console war fanboys... Let their sad stories burn eternally within my inbox furnace of hell ;)

Wii U & Steam Box DIGITAL 4 LYFE BABY!

AuthorMessage
Avatar

SKTTR

9. Posted:

Bankai wrote:

TheDreamingHawk wrote:

Bankai wrote:

SKTTR wrote:

Why is it inferior? It's not out yet.

Zen Pinball 3D on the 3DS is one of my favourite pinball games, it was four really good well-presented tables and online leaderboards AND just 5 bucks.
So you bet I get the Wii U version if it's in the same price range.

Because the PS3/ Vita version has around 28 tables, and the promo video for the Wii U version shows a tiny fraction of those on the menu screen.

It's not even out yet.

I would happily bet a thousand dollars that the Zen Pinball on the Wii U does not have the same number of tables as the PlayStation version. It's a safe bet for me because marketing theory states that you don't hold back major features from public awareness until the product is released. I.E if the Wii U version of Zen Pinball 2 features all the same tables as the PlayStation version, the developers and marketing team have deliberately concealed the existence of a good dozen tables from the promotional videos etc.

Would you like to take me up on my bet?

Post a list of all tables of the PS version and I will list you the Wii U version tables from my bed when the game is out.

scatterkid.weebly.com

AuthorMessage
Avatar

PinkSpider

10. Posted:

Troll

3DS Friend code : 2878 9572 9160 PinkSpider
Mario Kart 7 Community code : 54 7436 5412 6010
Wii U I.D : PinkSpider

AuthorMessage
Avatar

KaiserGX

11. Posted:

I already have the 3Ds one that's enough for me. Glad they split Marvel into another game. I would hate to see it in my game.

Kachou on!

3DS Friend Code: 4296-4029-9396 | Nintendo Network ID: KaiserGX

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Everly

12. Posted:

According to the release on the Zen Studios blog, I am counting 24 tables, plus Sorcerer's Lair (which comes with the initial download) so that would make a total of 25 that they have confirmed would be available at launch.

The real question is........when will it launch. It was supposed to come out in December. Hopefully they will succeed in getting it to e-shop this month. Seems like there are a lot of games being delayed for a system that really needs them.

When you stop playing is when you start getting old

AuthorMessage
Avatar

TheDreamingHawk

13. Posted:

28 on PS3 And 25 On wii U counting future DLC...

I say it's the same

A Supporter of Reggie Fils-Aime and Respectful opinions
Pokemon black 2 FC: 1808 0259 1596

3DS Friend Code: 4725-7951-6337 | Nintendo Network ID: TheDreaminHawk

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Bankai

14. Posted:

TheDreamingHawk wrote:

28 on PS3 And 25 On wii U counting future DLC...

I say it's the same

Future DLC.

Every table is already on my PS3.

The Wii U version will be equal to the PS3 game months down the track. Not when it launches. And by the time the Wii U catches up, the PS3 may well have even more tables.

Digitally Downloaded - best darned game site on the web ;-)

AuthorMessage
Avatar

SKTTR

15. Posted:

Bankai, are you from Zen Studios?

scatterkid.weebly.com

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Raiko

16. Posted:

I think 25 tables is quite enough for a pinball game. I got just 4 with the 3DS game and I got around 60 hours gameplay out of that. As much as I enjoy it, i'm not crying out for a ton of new content.

Raiko

AuthorMessage
Avatar

SKTTR

17. Posted:

I'm just intested in that new free-to-play model that will be introduced on a Nintendo console with Zen Pinball 2's release.

scatterkid.weebly.com

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Sean_Aaron

18. Posted:

I prefer the Pinball Arcade to zen because the ball physics don't feel right to me: too floaty. However I do like pinball and I'll check it out assuming you can demo the tables before buying them. You couldn't do that in Zen for iOS and consequently I wasn't keen to spend based upon Sorcerers Lair.

BLOG, mail: sean@seanswiiworld.co.uk
Nintendo ID: sean.aaron

AuthorMessage
Avatar

TheDreamingHawk

19. Posted:

A video is in the NA eshop... It's coming!

A Supporter of Reggie Fils-Aime and Respectful opinions
Pokemon black 2 FC: 1808 0259 1596

3DS Friend Code: 4725-7951-6337 | Nintendo Network ID: TheDreaminHawk

AuthorMessage
Avatar

TheDreamingHawk

20. Posted:

Any tables you want to see from the other versions in this one? I want the Ninja gaiden table myself.

A Supporter of Reggie Fils-Aime and Respectful opinions
Pokemon black 2 FC: 1808 0259 1596

3DS Friend Code: 4725-7951-6337 | Nintendo Network ID: TheDreaminHawk