Wii U eShop Forum

Topic: Wind Waker is advertised on eShop priced at £49.99

Showing 1 to 9 of 9

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Ootfan98

1. Posted:

This has surprised me. I was expecting £39.99 price tag considering that this is a re-make. I really want this game, but at that price I am having 2nd thoughts.
Does anyone know if that price is official ?

NNID: Ootfan98
3DS FC: 3909 - 7501 - 9000

AuthorMessage
Avatar

C-Olimar

2. Posted:

Wow, that's outrageous!

C-Olimar

AuthorMessage
Avatar

faint

3. Posted:

It's the same as the box version. Still much cheaper than the Game Cube original.

http://www.amazon.com/Legend-Zelda-Wind-Waker-GameCube/dp/B00...

friend code: 0103-9004-2456

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Emblem

4. Posted:

Retail is selling at £39.99 so its not that bad, eshop prices are always abit higher then retail for some strange reason.

I'm hoping Amazon knock their £44.99 down to £35.00 like they have with most of the Wii U games on release. Only Splinter Cell and NFS have retailed higher then £35 at release on Amazon. If not then i expect Nintendo to lose sales as like you many people are on the fence due to this being a remake so a high price point wont help.

Personally i'm still debating if i should get the limited edition from Game or not....

Emblem

AuthorMessage
Avatar

KingDunsparce

5. Posted:

faint wrote:

Still much cheaper than the Game Cube original.

http://www.amazon.com/Legend-Zelda-Wind-Waker-GameCube/dp/B00...

Depends on where you get it. It's a lot cheaper here.

"I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!" ―Cave Johnson
Join the Chit-Chat Crew! :P
Behold: My Sparceloggery
Needs more Dunsparce. Much better

3DS Friend Code: 2938-6384-0441 | Nintendo Network ID: Pikminsi

AuthorMessage
Avatar

faint

6. Posted:

CaptainCharlie wrote:

faint wrote:

Still much cheaper than the Game Cube original.

http://www.amazon.com/Legend-Zelda-Wind-Waker-GameCube/dp/B00...

Depends on where you get it. It's a lot cheaper here.

That's a used copy bro. A used copy without all the upgrades.

friend code: 0103-9004-2456

AuthorMessage
Avatar

KingDunsparce

7. Posted:

faint wrote:

CaptainCharlie wrote:

faint wrote:

Still much cheaper than the Game Cube original.

http://www.amazon.com/Legend-Zelda-Wind-Waker-GameCube/dp/B00...

Depends on where you get it. It's a lot cheaper here.

That's a used copy bro. A used copy without all the upgrades.

Oh, I thought you were talking about copies in general. And I didn't see the Amazon used copies. Oops. :0

Edited on by KingDunsparce

"I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!" ―Cave Johnson
Join the Chit-Chat Crew! :P
Behold: My Sparceloggery
Needs more Dunsparce. Much better

3DS Friend Code: 2938-6384-0441 | Nintendo Network ID: Pikminsi

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Williaint

8. Posted:

It should be a little more like £35.99 ...
Unless there is enough "Extra" content to vouch for it...

Williaint

3DS Friend Code: 1160-9725-5097 | Nintendo Network ID: kingredcastle

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Discostew

9. Posted:

C-Olimar wrote:

Wow, that's outrageous!

Truly, truly, truly outrageous?

"What fun is there in making sense?"
Lazer Light Studios - Home of the MM2 PTC project

Pokemon 3DS Friend Safari - Ice - Spheal, Sneasel, Lapras

3DS Friend Code: 4425-1477-0127 | Nintendo Network ID: Discostew