Wii U eShop Forum

Topic: Wii U eShop European update time?

Showing 1 to 9 of 9

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Moshugan

1. Posted:

So, I've been checking the eShop quite a few times today, but it still hasn't updated. I assumed it would have been updated midnight, but it's still the same.
Is there an official time when they put new stuff in the shop?

Games are for man, as water is for flowers.
One day I shall beat my Backloggery!

Nintendo Network ID: Moshugan

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Moshugan

2. Posted:

NintendoLife says the EU eShop should be updated today, April 18th.
I wan't my Kirby! :p

Games are for man, as water is for flowers.
One day I shall beat my Backloggery!

Nintendo Network ID: Moshugan

AuthorMessage
Avatar

TOMBOY25

3. Posted:

if your in uk its between 2pm-3pm BST,if not just convert it to your local time.

TOMBOY25

3DS Friend Code: 0275-8827-8761 | Nintendo Network ID: TOMBOY25

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Phatosaurus

4. Posted:

Moshugan wrote:

NintendoLife says the EU eShop should be updated today, April 18th.
I wan't my Kirby! :p

I just checked, Kirby is on the front page of the eShop and ready to download.

Anything else new on the store today? It looks pretty barren so far. Reminds me of the PSN store through 2007.

3DS: 3840-6043-8686
WiiU: Phatosaurus

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Moshugan

5. Posted:

Thanks TOMBOY25! Is that time contant or do they vary?
Oh yeah, time to download! There was quite a few thing slated for today, here's the NintendoLife article: http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2013/04/nintendo_download_18...

Games are for man, as water is for flowers.
One day I shall beat my Backloggery!

Nintendo Network ID: Moshugan

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Jack_Package

6. Posted:

It's a real shame that the e-shop doesn't update at Midnight, like the shopping channel used to.

I enjoyed the midnight launches in a warm house with a cup of tea. Much more enjoyable than queuing outside HMV for an hour, on a cold winter night.

Jack_Package

AuthorMessage
Avatar

SKTTR

7. Posted:

Phatosaurus wrote:

Moshugan wrote:

NintendoLife says the EU eShop should be updated today, April 18th.
I wan't my Kirby! :p

Anything else new on the store today?

Kung Fu Rabbit,a Super Meat Boy clone by Neko Entertainment. 4.99€.

scatterkid.weebly.com

AuthorMessage
Avatar

xBASSxMONSTAx

8. Posted:

SKTTR wrote:

Phatosaurus wrote:

Moshugan wrote:

NintendoLife says the EU eShop should be updated today, April 18th.
I wan't my Kirby! :p

Anything else new on the store today?

Kung Fu Rabbit,a Super Meat Boy clone by Neko Entertainment. 4.99€.

Kung Fu Rabbit looks super easy. Is it?

xBASSxMONSTAx

AuthorMessage
Avatar

SKTTR

9. Posted:

xBASSxMONSTAx wrote:

SKTTR wrote:

Phatosaurus wrote:

Moshugan wrote:

NintendoLife says the EU eShop should be updated today, April 18th.
I wan't my Kirby! :p

Anything else new on the store today?

Kung Fu Rabbit,a Super Meat Boy clone by Neko Entertainment. 4.99€.

Kung Fu Rabbit looks super easy. Is it?

Yes it is. I downloaded and completed all of it (even the 80 Hardcore Rabbit stages) yesterday. There's some equipment you can buy with carrots that makes you almost invincible. However, it was oddly addicting, the few hours it lasted.

scatterkid.weebly.com