Forums

Topic: Wii U DLC age restricted?

Posts 1 to 13 of 13

Icanty

So im planning on buying Bayonetta 2. Ive already fangasmed when I saw the gameplay and the new hairstyles. If there is DLC will it be age restricted im 14 right now and i bought the first bayonetta game when i was 10 and i loved it!!!!! if its age restricted can i get my parents to bypass it or whatever. I really want to buy this game and if the downloadable content is age restricted, IM GOING TO BE SO MAD!!!!

Icanty

DarkEdi

M games are not for kids.

Me gusta jugar videojuegos. Soy de México. Sorry my english grammar. I love the Virtual Console, party and fighting games too.

Nintendo Network ID: edi_tena

castlezelda

Icanty wrote:

So im planning on buying Bayonetta 2. Ive already fangasmed when I saw the gameplay and the new hairstyles. If there is DLC will it be age restricted im 14 right now and i bought the first bayonetta game when i was 10 and i loved it!!!!! if its age restricted can i get my parents to bypass it or whatever. I really want to buy this game and if the downloadable content is age restricted, IM GOING TO BE SO MAD!!!!

Learn to have Patience, its "I want, I need, I gotta have, give me, I downloaded/bought this game but have to have the DLC also" blah, blah, blah. Its rated M for a reason. If you ask your parents and they bypass this "Age Restriction" then not very good parents, its "Age Restricted for a reason, have patience.

castlezelda

Tim_Slim

castlezelda wrote:

If you ask your parents and they bypass this "Age Restriction" then not very good parents

What a silly thing to say. With manners like that, you dont have very good parents either.

Tim_Slim

castlezelda

Tim_Slim wrote:

castlezelda wrote:

If you ask your parents and they bypass this "Age Restriction" then not very good parents

What a silly thing to say. With manners like that, you dont have very good parents either.

With manners like that...those manners that you speak of are the truth. Whats with kids now a days I want, I need, I gotta have, givit, give me, I want it now, buy this now" one thing...Rude and You might be "silly" to say, but its "I want, I need, I gotta have" me...me...me... if a parent well my parents, if i was 10 or `4 again and wanted them to buy me a M-rated game, they would say "No, wait until your 18, it won't kill you, just have patience" Why lie on a age restriction, it's for a reason.

When I was 11 or 12 ('91 pr '92) I first played Mortal Kombat at my neighbor's house but I didn't care or want that game or didn't want a Sega Genesis either.

Edited on by castlezelda

castlezelda

Tim_Slim

you played Mortal Kombat when you were 11 or 12?

So whoes got terrible parents, you or the kid whose house you played it at?

Tim_Slim

Aviator

What a silly thing to say. With grammar like that, you don't have very good parents either.

QUEEN OF SASS
In a way exhausting
we're problem solving
Drink 'til she's attractive
We're PARTYNAUSEOUS
Talking 'bout diplomatic
I brought my plastic
Making that peace attractive
We're PARTYNAUSEOUS
PSN: naviator_9

DualWielding

Actually M means people under 17 require permission of their parents to get the game... there is a higher rating AO (Adults only) that means that children should not be allowed to play the game even if the parents consent, but that rating is normally only giving to games that are straight up interactive porn

PSN: Fertheseeker

Tim_Slim

Aviator wrote:

What a silly thing to say. With grammar like that, you don't have very good parents either.

If your parents make you sit grammar classes with them, you must not have very good parents, either

Tim_Slim

Chris720

Tim_Slim wrote:

Aviator wrote:

What a silly thing to say. With grammar like that, you don't have very good parents either.

If your parents make you sit grammar classes with them, you must not have very good parents, either

No, I'd say they're good parents, because they care about your life and your grammar.

Now... what is the point in this topic? I don't even...

Origin: chrisd1080
Steam: Chris720
Battle.net: Chris720
uPlay: Demonic720
YouTube

Nintendo Network ID: Chris720 | Twitter:

Tim_Slim

care about your life and grammar.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Tim_Slim

theblackdragon

Glad to see everyone so helpful toward one another!

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!
[16:44] Vintage: We have rules?
[16:44] Reala: don't expose the staff to sunlight, don't get them wet and don't feed them after midnight

Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

Top

  • Pages:
  • 1

Sorry, this topic has been locked.