Forums

Topic: Wanted Indie Games in 2015?

Posts 1 to 8 of 8

Obito_Sigma

What Indie games would you like to see in 2015 for the Wii U eShop? Since I don't see an active thread, I have decided to make my own! These are all fantastic Indie games that would be perfect on the Wii U! What do you think? What games would you want to see on the Wii U eShop?

• Don't Starve
  • Rogue Legacy
  • Binding of Isaac
  • Gravity Ghost

Friend Code: SW-6500-0179-5813

Super Smash Bros Mains:
Kirby, King Dedede, Mega Man

3DS Friend Code: 2852-9754-3135 | Twitter:

Dezzy

Just get a Vita. Pretty sure they're all on there!

It's dangerous to go alone! Stay at home.

DefHalan

I wouldn't mind Don't Starve, after the co-op is released. (Local for Wii U please)

Rogue Legacy and Binding of Isaac I find overrated.

Haven't heard of Gravity Ghost, but from a quick google search it looks interesting.

I would rather see No Man's Sky on Wii U, personally.

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

ricklongo

DefHalan wrote:

That's a very intriguing game, and I'd love to see it come to the Wii U. I'm not holding my breath, though.

The indie game I most want to see announced to the Wii U already is A Hat in Time. They hinted at the possibility before, but never confirmed anything.

Visit my gaming blog: http://www.gamingsweetgaming.blogspot.com

Listen to my music: https://themoonexpresso.bandcamp.com/

Switch Friend Code: SW-3317-3992-7696 | 3DS Friend Code: 1418-8121-5054 | My Nintendo: ricklongo | Nintendo Network ID: ricardolongo | Twitter:

DefHalan

ricklongo wrote:

DefHalan wrote:

That's a very intriguing game, and I'd love to see it come to the Wii U. I'm not holding my breath, though.

The indie game I most want to see announced to the Wii U already is A Hat in Time. They hinted at the possibility before, but never confirmed anything.

Very True, I feel like that game NEEDS to come to Wii U

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

Kyloctopus

Seasons After Fall

I've been playing Swing Swing Submarine's Tetrobot & Co. on Wii U recently. That game is so smart in it's puzzles, despite how simplistic it is. It's one of the most challenging and fair puzzle games I've played. Now they're putting their minds into an artistic exploration game that was recently announced for consoles. I really hope it comes to Wii U.

Kyloctopus

3DS Friend Code: 4897-5952-1236 | Nintendo Network ID: Kyloctopus | Twitter:

Dezzy

DefHalan wrote:

I've been following the game closely. Based on everything they've said, it seems to be hugely CPU dependent. So I seriously doubt they'll be wanting to downscale it as much as they'd need to for the Wii U.

It's dangerous to go alone! Stay at home.

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.