Wii U eShop Forum

Topic: Spiritual Mega Man successor - Mighty no. 9

Showing 221 to 240 of 251

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

221. Posted:

I wish the forums weren't a steaming pile of crap on mobile devices. I want to keep updated on this and the community but I can't even log in through phone or iPad.

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

222. Posted:

So Comcept is now asking for MORE money... For more stretch goals, so if this second campaign doesn't work out well the original game and bonus content is fine.

Game play's looking mighty fine in my eyes though.

EDIT-: AND A CARTOON APPARENTLY!? Comcept partnered up with someone and released a teaser video. Holy crap everyone's putting faith in this game.

Edited on by Retro_on_theGo

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

MrWalkieTalkie

223. Posted:

Now they HAVE to make a toy line! I absolutely NEED action figures of those Robot Masters!

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/Mr.WalkieTalkie
Nintendo Network ID: Mr.WalkieTalkie
3DS Friend Code: 4382-2073-7299

Chibi-Robo and Excitebiker for Smash!

AuthorMessage

DefHalan

224. Posted:

MrWalkieTalkie wrote:

Now they HAVE to make a toy line! I absolutely NEED action figures of those Robot Masters!

Mighty No. 9 should be amiibo compatible some how lol

http://dudehugespeaks.tumblr.com/post/44243746261/nickels-dimes-and-quarters
http://www.penny-arcade.com/patv/episode/why-console-specs-dont-matter
http://www.gamasutra.com/view/news/200271/Video_Don_Daglow_on_nextgen_transition_traps_and_treasures.php

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

AuthorMessage

shingi_70

225. Posted:

this will only end badly.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

AuthorMessage

8BitSamurai

226. Posted:

Untitled

Currently retired indefinitely
Official "rare download" Assistant
Best YT show here!
Beat: Final Fight, Spec Ops TL, King of Dragons
Favorite games: Chrono Trigger, Final Fantasy VII, Symphony of the Night, Dragon Quest VIII, Tales of the Abyss

3DS Friend Code: 2320-6175-1689 | Nintendo Network ID: 8BitSamurai | Twitter: PrinnySamurai

AuthorMessage

ogo79

227. Posted:

this game looks like a hot mess imo

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

AuthorMessage

Sleepingmudkip

228. Posted:

This Game has WAY to much hype, like to the point where people are going to be disappointed

Deluxe WII U

Limited Edition Pikachu 3DS

The Final 2 Great Turn-Base RPGs Pokemon and Fire Emblem

3DS Friend Code: 3136-7674-9891 | Nintendo Network ID: lionel1 | Twitter: JohnGreenGod

AuthorMessage

shingi_70

229. Posted:

Kamiya over at Platinum games once wrote this.

https://twitter.com/PG_kamiya/status/249735186936369153

Its sort of hard to disagree despite liking quite a few games that Infuane has made. My main problem is dude has only put out one good game with compect in soul sacrifice. His pirates game never came out, Ninja Gaiden Z is hot garbge, and we still don't know about Gunvolt.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

AuthorMessage

kkslider5552000

230. Posted:

Considering he's half of the reason Capcom has had success in the past 7 years, I can't really disagree. He was starting to lose me until I realize his main focus is to bring back Japanese gaming to the west instead of trying to entirely pander to it while changing what makes Japanese gaming unique. Or at least some type of balance between the two.

Though I will say I have no idea why he keeps using Spark Unlimited for games like Ninja Gaiden Z. It's like Nintendo and Artoon, the latter is too untalented to justify keeping around. Seriously, there's plenty of indies who would make better games for HALF the price. It's just a stupid move.

also even from that teaser, the CG is ehhhh at best but it at least it doesn't seem to be insultingly awful like most CG tv cartoons.

Edited on by kkslider5552000

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Nintendo Network ID: SliderGamer55

I have a Let's Play channel? How?!

AuthorMessage

Tops

231. Posted:

Watched the video and I don't know how I feel about them asking for more money. I'm sure they'll get it but the Kickstarter was already a huge success so I think they should focus on releasing the initial game first. Seems like they might be getting ahead of themselves :/

Formerly: LaytonApprentice; TopLaytonsHat

AuthorMessage

WaveWarlock

232. Posted:

ogo79 wrote:

It looks like muppet baby poop. I want a refund! Have you watched the latest video? is this supposed to be some unreleased PS2 game i don't know about? I expected much more based on the first Art mock up screen shot....I know it's not finished yet, but i doubt it's going to look much better.
Look at Yoshi's Whooly World and then look at Mighty N.9.....Even the gameplay looks clunky, uninspired, along with it's drab boring mechanical environments, lack of color and dated crappy animations. This is not what i expect from a next gen mega man spiritual successor....

Mega Man & Bass + Mega Man 8 look better. ;)

Edited on by WaveWarlock

Currently Playing: Ghouls 'n Ghosts!
We shall swim to Bubble Island, or you will suffer the wrath of my Trident Laser!
80s FANATIC & King of NES Tekkidome!

AuthorMessage

ogo79

233. Posted:

WaveBoy wrote:

ogo79 wrote:

It looks like muppet baby poop. I want a refund! Have you watched the latest video? is this supposed to be some unreleased PS2 game i don't know about?

lol, they are trying to pull that now?
you cant get a refund?

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

AuthorMessage

8BitSamurai

234. Posted:

WaveBoy wrote:

ogo79 wrote:

It looks like muppet baby poop. I want a refund! Have you watched the latest video? is this supposed to be some unreleased PS2 game i don't know about? I expected much more based on the first Art mock up screen shot....I know it's not finished yet, but i doubt it's going to look much better.

Come on, Inafune couldn't let us down after all this hype! He wouldn't break our hearts like Capcom would. :( I mean, I haven't seen any recent footage, so I'll just look it up an--

Untitled
Coming to a PS2 near you, courtesy of the bargain bin.

Edited on by 8BitSamurai

Currently retired indefinitely
Official "rare download" Assistant
Best YT show here!
Beat: Final Fight, Spec Ops TL, King of Dragons
Favorite games: Chrono Trigger, Final Fantasy VII, Symphony of the Night, Dragon Quest VIII, Tales of the Abyss

3DS Friend Code: 2320-6175-1689 | Nintendo Network ID: 8BitSamurai | Twitter: PrinnySamurai

AuthorMessage

Bulbousaur

235. Posted:

I'm just going to copy and paste what I said in the Mega Man thread, since its more relevant here:

The more that gets released about Mighty No. 9, the less enthusiastic about it I get. With the additional crowd funding for a game which already made almost $4 million, and this animated TV series which doesn't look good at all from the teaser, it just seems more and more soulless.

Also, if you already have a TV series confirmed which assumingly would have a full English voice-acting cast, why do you need $100,000 for in-game voice acting? You have the cast already, just get them to say some extra lines in the recording studio.

Bulbousaur

3DS Friend Code: 5112-3450-2144 | Nintendo Network ID: Bulbousaur

AuthorMessage

cookiex

236. Posted:

8BitSamurai wrote:

What happened here? The Unreal Engine test video looked better than that.

cookiex
Self-appointed NintendoLife Hyrule Warriors ambassador

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

237. Posted:

I understand being upset over everything else but I really think you shouldn't judge the game's graphics and animation when it's this early in development. If you're a Nintendo fan you know better then anyone their games are ugly until the very last minute.

Edited on by Retro_on_theGo

My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

Ryno

238. Posted:

What ya talkin bout? Looks awesome.
Untitled

To blessed to be stressed.
80's music makes me feel fabulous.
I miss Japanese games, the good stuff... Games that are imaginative, have good and unique gameplay, a great soundtrack, and replay value.
What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

Nintendo Network ID: Choryzo

AuthorMessage

kkslider5552000

239. Posted:

Bulbousaur wrote:

Also, if you already have a TV series confirmed which assumingly would have a full English voice-acting cast, why do you need $100,000 for in-game voice acting? You have the cast already, just get them to say some extra lines in the recording studio.

The cartoon is probably a super new thing and is apparently is mostly not made by the people behind the game.

And if the cartoon gets well known voice actors, than 100,000 would actually be pretty reasonable depending on the amount of dialogue. Especially if they actually put in the effort to have multiple takes or a voice director.

Edited on by kkslider5552000

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Nintendo Network ID: SliderGamer55

I have a Let's Play channel? How?!

AuthorMessage

Neko_Rukiafan

240. Posted:

Ryno wrote:

What ya talkin bout? Looks awesome.
Untitled

Agreed! People in today's time are too spoiled by modern graphics, as a person who grew up in the 80's/90's I'm fine with the retro style graphics! To me it's gameplay > graphics! ;)

Owner of http://www.WiiWareWave.com est. on March 16th 2011

WiiWareWave League MK8 Weekly Tournament Code: 6551-9017-8098
Contests held regularly!

Twitter: WiiWareWave