Forums

Topic: Spiritual Mega Man successor - Mighty no. 9

Posts 201 to 220 of 350

kkslider5552000

CanisWolfred wrote:

Romeo wrote:

kkslider5552000 wrote:

you're an idiot. Get off of my internet.

aww.. look at you. what a cute little kid 8[

I like how you're willing to respond to an obvious troll, but completely ignored the legitimate questions thrown your way.

I was actually completely serious, because anyone who thinks this is a worthwhile issue worth being angry about is genuinely too stupid to waste your time having any sort of legitimate discussion with.

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

Ryno

Ok now that is all behind us, did you guys/gals answer the call to vote for your favorite Call?

Sorry, that was bad

Edited on by Ryno

To blessed to be stressed.
80's music makes me feel fabulous.
What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

Nintendo Network ID: Choryzo

KarrotMan

I'd vote for F but since I never backed, I don't think I have a say in this. If either F or E then I'm happy, F reminds me of Roll while E really fits the name.

Fancy a Karrot Cake?
Tweetter
Devian tArt
Mumblr Page
[em][url=http://backloggery.com/kara...

KarrotMan

So, Call F wins, I expected that actually. I was rooting for her from the start but I have grown to like E's design. Well, it was a close match anyway (43% vs 41%) and hopefully they make E an unlockable costume.
Untitled

Fancy a Karrot Cake?
Tweetter
Devian tArt
Mumblr Page
[em][url=http://backloggery.com/kara...

MAN1AC

E should have won.

Four more months until Bayonetta 2.

3DS Friend Code: 0705-3088-6988 | Nintendo Network ID: MANIAC64

Discostew

If Call was meant to only be a background support character, then E might have fit, but because there is going to be a unique stage and boss battle with Call, as well as including her in the co-op online challenge mode, E just wouldn't fit in with the "flight attendant" look. That's the main reason why I chose F, plus she's got cute bunny-like ears and that her design meshes well with the overall MN9 look.

Discostew

3DS Friend Code: 4425-1477-0127 | Nintendo Network ID: Discostew

CanisWolfred

Well, Call F was my second Choice (well, third back when we had A-H to choose from...). It's a little too cutesy, though, but eh...

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Snagrio

I've almost forgotten about this game. Though since it won't come out for another year I guess it doesn't matter.

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

Retro_on_theGo

So Comcept is now asking for MORE money... For more stretch goals, so if this second campaign doesn't work out well the original game and bonus content is fine.

Game play's looking mighty fine in my eyes though.

EDIT-: AND A CARTOON APPARENTLY!? Comcept partnered up with someone and released a teaser video. Holy crap everyone's putting faith in this game.

Edited on by Retro_on_theGo

DefHalan

MrWalkieTalkie wrote:

Now they HAVE to make a toy line! I absolutely NEED action figures of those Robot Masters!

Mighty No. 9 should be amiibo compatible some how lol

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

shingi_70

this will only end badly.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

ogo79

this game looks like a hot mess imo

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

Sleepingmudkip

This Game has WAY to much hype, like to the point where people are going to be disappointed

Playing: Wargroove on Switch and Fire Emblem on GBA

3DS Friend Code: 3136-7674-9891 | Nintendo Network ID: lionel1 | Twitter:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic