Forums

Topic: Spiritual Mega Man successor - Mighty no. 9

Posts 181 to 200 of 350

GuSolarFlare

kkslider5552000 wrote:

either that's biased or I'm the only person that disliked all that "feminist community manager" thingy afraid of the game having her hideous art. I mean I couldn't care less if the main is male or female if the gameplay is good and the graphics aren't unpleasant I'm all for whatever the the developers want(I don't care for resolution and all that trash, it can be N64 polygons if well done and not gross, except for monsters and such they can look gross they're evil after all )

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

GuSolarFlare

@CountWavula there's Monster Hunter but that's it, nothing else that I know of...
I want megaman back too! and ghosts 'n goblins sounds like a good game hope I can get to play it someday....

Edited on by GuSolarFlare

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

CanisWolfred

^Guns =/= Remotes. You aim them completely differently, and the only way pointer controls would feel natural is if you've used an old TV for years. It's no more natural than using a mouse to aim.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Romeo

HeatBombastic wrote:

I'm boycotting this game until I get some answers from the developers about this-- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FXDSfUJBCj0 (NSFW due to language)

if you actually take the time and listen to all of it... you will see that he's absolutely right
Dina is a tool, that's all..

nobody cares if she's a woman or not.. people care that she's an extremely annoying feminist and a hypocrite which is getting in the way of the community and this game
she's so unprofessional, sigh...

and as we all know... she's a really big feminist and always complains about all sorts of stuff... she's always fighting for women's rights (in the worst possible way) and and seeks the attention whenever possible
this supposedly "strong woman" who's got nothing better to do than hate men 24/7... this SUPER FEMINIST.. guess how she got her job?
i mean... she's such a strong and talented woman who doesn't need help from men... so how did she get the job?
because of her boyfriend................ ahahahahahahahahahahah
what a hypocrite.. so pathetic

the only reason this "strong woman" // "super feminist" (who always likes to play the victim-card) got this job in the first place... is because of her boyfriend
what a pathetic person.. what an annoying hypocrite

Edited on by Romeo

Romeo

DefHalan

DarkwingLz wrote:

HeatBombastic wrote:

I'm boycotting this game until I get some answers from the developers about this- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FXDSfUJBCj0 (NSFW due to language)

Developer asked her to run the community. The internet reacts in some stupid way. What more do you want explained?

It does seem blown out of proportion. But also the dev could easily put the community's concerns to rest with some answers. Nothing to boycott over imo

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

KarrotMan

CountWavula wrote:

I put $75 towards KickStarter for this, cant wait until i get my CIB copy in 20XX.
Good for Inafune for creating this spiritual successor to Mega Man. Capcom is a mere shadow of it's former self. Do they even create japanesey' games anymore? All i see are outsourced sell-out western cash grabs aimed at BroShooter & ZombieSmasher addicts.

They're dead to me just as konami is, Until Mega Man & Ghosts 'n Goblins make some sort of comeback, and Resident Evil gets a reboot/overhaul and goes back to it's survival horror roots. Seems like Nintendo is the only company these days that has stuck to their guns.

You know what's ironic? Comcept allowed Beck to be playable in a "zombie smasher" game, Yaiba: Ninja Gaiden Z. Just look at his empty stare as he's slashing up corpses:
Untitled

Fancy a Karrot Cake?
Tweetter
Devian tArt
Mumblr Page
[em][url=http://backloggery.com/kara...

CanisWolfred

DefHalan wrote:

DarkwingLz wrote:

HeatBombastic wrote:

I'm boycotting this game until I get some answers from the developers about this- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FXDSfUJBCj0 (NSFW due to language)

Developer asked her to run the community. The internet reacts in some stupid way. What more do you want explained?

It does seem blown out of proportion. But also the dev could easily put the community's concerns to rest with some answers. Nothing to boycott over imo

They totally answered their main concern. And everyone ignored it. The community doesn't want answers, they just want to make a fuss...

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

CanisWolfred

Romeo wrote:

HeatBombastic wrote:

I'm boycotting this game until I get some answers from the developers about this-- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FXDSfUJBCj0 (NSFW due to language)

if you actually take the time and listen to all of it... you will see that he's absolutely right

nobody cares if she's a woman or not.. people care that she's an extremely annoying feminist and a hypocrite which is getting in the way of the community and this game

and as we all know... she's a really big feminist and always complains about all sorts of stuff... she's always fighting for women's rights (in the worst possible way) and and seeks the attention whenever possible
this supposedly "strong woman" who's got nothing better to do than hate men 24/7... this SUPER FEMINIST.. guess how she got her job?
i mean... she's such a strong and talented woman who doesn't need help from men... so how did she get the job?

the only reason this "strong woman" // "super feminist" (who always likes to play the victim-card) got this job in the first place... is because of her boyfriend

Who the hell cares??? Why is any of that important? How is that going to affect the game at all?

Seriously, it's a complete nonissue, yet people are making such a big deal out of it. It's just mindboggling...

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

kkslider5552000

Romeo wrote:

HeatBombastic wrote:

you're an idiot. Get off of my internet.

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

Romeo

kkslider5552000 wrote:

Romeo wrote:

HeatBombastic wrote:

aww.. look at you. what a cute little kid 8[

Romeo

Happy_Mask

Honestly, the only thing I'd complain about if I was a hardcore MM fan and backer is Dina's concept of Beck being female. I mean let's face it. This is a flipping Megaman game. You all know it. That's why people backed it. It's like if Nintendo suddenly decided Mario should be female, just to appease feminists. It's the idea of messing with a pre-established character that annoys me. It's ludicrous that people want to judge her for a single ideal she has though. But it is the Internet I suppose, and one can't expect anything other than poorly written offensive remarks directed towards people that don't know the authors of said remarks. >.>

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

CanisWolfred

^Except it's a platformer, and the character may as well be a gun-toting Toaster and it would still be the same game from top to bottom. Seriously, in the off-chance that she had the influence to change the gender of a character that Inafune designed, which I seriously doubt she does, it still wouldn't have much of an impact on the game as far as we know. (Even if they did, I actually trust these teams of long-time Industry Veterans to accomodate and make a good game even with that change, but that's just me) I see where you're going, but in the case of Mario and normal Mega Man, their genders never really mattered, in terms of both story and gameplay, and again, while there's still much to build on with Mighty No. 9, because its still in these early stages, if they were to make such a change, it would actually be okay, because they haven't really established anything yet. As much as we'd like to believe Beck is Mega Man, he just isn't.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Retro_on_theGo

I'd totally be cool with it if Nintendo decided to make Mario a girl for one game randomly. With Beck it'd just be redundant. We already have Call and she is going to be playable. And it's not like she got the moe moe Kyun designs, her top 3 designs (aside from E I guess..) are pretty strong looking and well designed.(well E is well designed..)

Jazzer94

CountWavula wrote:

Don't fret my pets, inafune won't let Dina the dino mess up his new baby. If anything, her robot design ideas will probably get scrapped or have very little impact on overal designs. who knows, i personally don't care. This game is in good hands.

^This as long as the game itself is good I really don't care about the what the characters gender is.

PSN: mangaJman
SSBB FC: 1204-1132-2888
My YouTube
The Jazzloggery
Once you see you can never unsee

3DS Friend Code: 5155-3100-6367 | Nintendo Network ID: Justinius94

CanisWolfred

Romeo wrote:

kkslider5552000 wrote:

aww.. look at you. what a cute little kid 8[

I like how you're willing to respond to an obvious troll, but completely ignored the legitimate questions thrown your way.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Super_Gravy

I would expected this to blown over and I guess it is not over yet.

Umm… Care to have some gravy?

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic