Wii U eShop Forum

Topic: So where is AVGN Adventures already?

Showing 21 to 37 of 37

AuthorMessage
zack4812

zack4812

21. Posted:

I might just get it on Steam if they keep on delaying it for Wii U

I'm Canadian eh?

AuthorMessage
Bass_X0

Bass_X0

22. Posted:

The Angry Nintendo Nerd's game doesn't get released on Nintendo?

Edgey, Gumshoe, Godot, Sissel, Larry, then Mia, Franziska, Maggie, Kay and Lynne.

I'm throwing my money at the screen but nothing happens!

AuthorMessage
zack4812

zack4812

23. Posted:

Finally, they just announced it's coming shortly. 'bout time! :P

I'm Canadian eh?

AuthorMessage
Mario90125

Mario90125

24. Posted:

It'll have to be censored and toned down, because it has.. how do you say it... suggestive content.

I own a 3DS, SNES, NES, N64, GameCube, Dreamcast, PS2, and Wii. (I still need a Wii U to replace my Wii. DANG IT!!)

3DS Friend Code: 2809-8065-2098

Nintendo Network ID: MarioOtaku350

AuthorMessage
Dreamz

Dreamz

25. Posted:

Mitsuko_Chan wrote:

It'll have to be censored and toned down, because it has.. how do you say it... suggestive content.

Why? That's what ratings are for. Nintendo doesn't disallow M-rated games.

My 3rd Party Games List: Click here
U-Wishlist: Splatoon, Zelda U
Currently playing: Bayonetta

AuthorMessage
Mario90125

Mario90125

26. Posted:

Dreamz wrote:

Mitsuko_Chan wrote:

It'll have to be censored and toned down, because it has.. how do you say it... suggestive content.

Why? That's what ratings are for. Nintendo doesn't disallow M-rated games.

It has references to diarrhea and has enemies shaped like male crotches, something that Nintendo wouldn't allow.

I own a 3DS, SNES, NES, N64, GameCube, Dreamcast, PS2, and Wii. (I still need a Wii U to replace my Wii. DANG IT!!)

3DS Friend Code: 2809-8065-2098

Nintendo Network ID: MarioOtaku350

AuthorMessage
Dreamz

Dreamz

27. Posted:

Mitsuko_Chan wrote:

Dreamz wrote:

Mitsuko_Chan wrote:

It'll have to be censored and toned down, because it has.. how do you say it... suggestive content.

Why? That's what ratings are for. Nintendo doesn't disallow M-rated games.

It has references to diarrhea and has enemies shaped like male crotches, something that Nintendo wouldn't allow.

Nintendo generally simply doesn't support M-rated titles, but they don't ban them outright; AVGN won't have to censor anything as long as it's properly rated.

My 3rd Party Games List: Click here
U-Wishlist: Splatoon, Zelda U
Currently playing: Bayonetta

AuthorMessage
MorpheelStaff

Morpheel

28. Posted:

Seems like some people got stuck in the "hide everything that could damage the pure minds of American children" age of Nintendo.

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

AuthorMessage
8BitSamurai

8BitSamurai

29. Posted:

Dreamz wrote:

Mitsuko_Chan wrote:

Dreamz wrote:

Mitsuko_Chan wrote:

It'll have to be censored and toned down, because it has.. how do you say it... suggestive content.

Why? That's what ratings are for. Nintendo doesn't disallow M-rated games.

It has references to diarrhea and has enemies shaped like male crotches, something that Nintendo wouldn't allow.

Nintendo generally simply doesn't support M-rated titles, but they don't ban them outright; AVGN won't have to censor anything as long as it's properly rated.

Tell that to the Binding of Isaac.

Currently retired indefinitely
Official "rare download" Assistant
Best YT show here!
Beat: Final Fight, Spec Ops TL, King of Dragons
Favorite games: Chrono Trigger, Final Fantasy VII, Symphony of the Night, Dragon Quest VIII, Tales of the Abyss

Nintendo Network ID: 8BitSamurai | Twitter:

AuthorMessage
64supermario

64supermario

30. Posted:

8BitSamurai wrote:

Dreamz wrote:

Mitsuko_Chan wrote:

Dreamz wrote:

Mitsuko_Chan wrote:

It'll have to be censored and toned down, because it has.. how do you say it... suggestive content.

Why? That's what ratings are for. Nintendo doesn't disallow M-rated games.

It has references to diarrhea and has enemies shaped like male crotches, something that Nintendo wouldn't allow.

That has nothing to do with the blood, gore or poop... that one its simply the religious overtone that Nintendo is kind of sketchy on.

Nintendo generally simply doesn't support M-rated titles, but they don't ban them outright; AVGN won't have to censor anything as long as it's properly rated.

Tell that to the Binding of Isaac.

Boss Conquest and Epic Gamers on YouTube: www.youtube.com/channel/UCr-BdNM7x84aTBodCXQNlOg Also Majora's Mask is the best game ever! Search your feelings you know it to be true!

Nintendo Network ID: 64supermario | Twitter:

AuthorMessage
64supermario

64supermario

31. Posted:

Dave24 wrote:

Why would you need this crappy barely working game anyway? Generic platformer with no surprises at all.

Its supposed to be a game that is built like all the games the AVGN has reviewed and hated. It ain't about the surprise its about the fan service.

Boss Conquest and Epic Gamers on YouTube: www.youtube.com/channel/UCr-BdNM7x84aTBodCXQNlOg Also Majora's Mask is the best game ever! Search your feelings you know it to be true!

Nintendo Network ID: 64supermario | Twitter:

AuthorMessage
BinaryFragger

BinaryFragger

32. Posted:

Looks like it's coming next week:

http://www.nintendo.com/games/detail/_A6mAmILrVcrUYnZmWnfDj8F...

http://mynintendonews.com/2015/03/26/angry-video-game-nerd-ad...

BinaryFragger

Nintendo Network ID: binaryfragger

AuthorMessage
Pimmen

Pimmen

33. Posted:

It sure took it's time to arrive on the Wii U, but I'm disappointed it's only released in US. I would buy it if it comes to EU.

Latest game related purchase 2015-07-02:
Yoshi's Woolly World, Sonic Boom: Rise of Lyric (Wii U)

Nintendo Network ID: Kejsarn

AuthorMessage
64supermario

64supermario

34. Posted:

About time, I'll pick it up this week when it comes out.

Boss Conquest and Epic Gamers on YouTube: www.youtube.com/channel/UCr-BdNM7x84aTBodCXQNlOg Also Majora's Mask is the best game ever! Search your feelings you know it to be true!

Nintendo Network ID: 64supermario | Twitter:

AuthorMessage
kkslider5552000

kkslider5552000

35. Posted:

Dave24 wrote:

Generic platformer with no surprises at all.

yes but this also describes the Wii U's best selling game so...

:V

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Nintendo Network ID: SliderGamer55

Let's Play MegaMan 64 (now with a playlist)!

AuthorMessage
cookiex

cookiex

36. Posted:

Launch trailer from James Rolfe's own Youtube channel:

Subscribe to Nintendo Life on YouTube

cookiex
Self-appointed NintendoLife Hyrule Warriors ambassador

AuthorMessage
Bass_X0

Bass_X0

37. Posted:

I'm not sure about this. It looks impossibly hard that I would give up on it quickly. I'll wait for a sale.

Edited on by Bass_X0

Edgey, Gumshoe, Godot, Sissel, Larry, then Mia, Franziska, Maggie, Kay and Lynne.

I'm throwing my money at the screen but nothing happens!