Forums

Topic: Shovel Knight

Posts 321 to 340 of 363

Anthracks

I was so happy when I saw a full color manual in the box.

Anthracks

BulbasaurusRex

I finally got around to trying out Plague of Shadows, but I'm stuck in the opening level. There's a place where I need to destroy breakable blocks above me to continue. The two lowest ones can be destroyed with a simple bomb burst, but I have no way of hitting the ones above them that I can tell. What do I do?

Edited on by BulbasaurusRex

Ash: Professor Oak, how's your Bulbasaur?
Prof. Oak: Oh, it only hurts when I sit.
Prof. Oak: It's only Chansey if Krabby won't let go. Bye, now.
Ash: I don't think I'm going to call him anymore.

3DS Friend Code: 1547-5207-7912 | My Nintendo: Katara | Nintendo Network ID: TaurusBulbasaur

Haru17

Retro trash.

Untitled

Edited on by Haru17

Don't hate me because I'm bnahabulous.

Nego

The new Specter Knight footage looks nice. Too bad it's still months away from release.

Vendetta-Strada - A mafia game forum
Currently playing: Hyrule Warriors Legends, Pokémon Shuffle

Nintendo Network ID: NonEgo

BulbasaurusRex

BulbasaurusRex wrote:

I finally got around to trying out Plague of Shadows, but I'm stuck in the opening level. There's a place where I need to destroy breakable blocks above me to continue. The two lowest ones can be destroyed with a simple bomb burst, but I have no way of hitting the ones above them that I can tell. What do I do?

Yay, I finally figured out how to get past this part! How the heck was I supposed to know you could use the Bomb Burst in mid-air if you charge it first and continue to hold the charge while jumping?! Yacht Club Games really needs to update the instruction manual with these DLC releases.

Ash: Professor Oak, how's your Bulbasaur?
Prof. Oak: Oh, it only hurts when I sit.
Prof. Oak: It's only Chansey if Krabby won't let go. Bye, now.
Ash: I don't think I'm going to call him anymore.

3DS Friend Code: 1547-5207-7912 | My Nintendo: Katara | Nintendo Network ID: TaurusBulbasaur

Shahinshah

It has so much free stuff. It's kinda suspicious

Shahinshah

FGPackers

I asked Yacht Club on Twitter this: "If i buy only Specter of Torment on Switch, will i be able to get next NEW campaigns for free?". Their answer: "No. Specter of Torment will only receive updates specific to Specter Knight". So that means that if you want on Switch all campaigns (even the newest ones after Specter) you will need to buy the entire game again. They lost a customer on this one...

FGPackers

Nintendo Network ID: FGPackers

Tsurii

@FGPackers if you want all campaigns on Switch you have to buy Treasure Trove. If you only want Specter Knight and King Knight you can buy just those two separately.

What a beautiful signature.
Chew.

Switch FC SW-2755-1473-1221
3DS FC 0662-8621-2250

Twitter

FGPackers

@Tsurii Yeah i got it after i asked Yacht Club. But i thought i could buy Specter and have next campaigns (not previous) since i bought the game already on Wii U. That's disappointing. I'm not going to buy it again

FGPackers

Nintendo Network ID: FGPackers

Monkey_Balls

Posting here because the SK Wii U threads are really old... If I buy the physical version pre-owned will I still be able to access the DLC? Some games have the DLC tied to codes - is SK the same or will it just recognise the disc and allow the downloads?

If not, then I'll go digital. SK is 33%-off until March 2nd. Thanks.

Monkey_Balls

Nintendo Network ID: widdowk

Morpheel

As far as I know, it's all managed via game updates, not actual dlc.

Yeah I don’t know either.

Eh! My gameplay videos

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Monkey_Balls

@Meowpheel I thought/hoped so. I prefer to get the physical version and can only find it pre-owned (at a decent price). Thanks.

Monkey_Balls

Nintendo Network ID: widdowk

jump

I want that Amiibo now, the fairy thing sounds too weird and fun to not try. Of course if this was Zelda and the Amiibo added Navi or Fi I'd hate the idea!

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

Undead_terror

I got a SK amiibo being shipped now, I only got the game on 3DS so I was gonna be able to co-op sadly, but knowing that we get the fairy upon the current content seems great.

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

Undead_terror

So hows Specter Knight? looking forward to it, does it have any extra stages to it? or is it roughly around the length of Plague Knight.

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

Morpheel

I've heard its super hard.

It should be around as lengthy as the other campaigns. Since it's like, using the same levels.

Edited on by Morpheel

Eh! My gameplay videos

muhep

@Meowpheel
Except they're new levels. Apparently some kind of hub level that leads to the others as well.

Horn Hunter Extraordinaire

Morpheel

I've seen the game and they're evidently the same levels, just remixed for the new moveset.

Of course, there's things that are unique to this campaign, but it should be around the same level of content as the other two.

Eh! My gameplay videos

Tsurii

@Meowpheel I've seen some of it and, Meophy, they're almost entirely new stages. I definitely saw some screens that looked familiar but a lot of the levels' settings aren't even in the exact same places as Shovel of Hope and Plague of Shadows.

What a beautiful signature.
Chew.

Switch FC SW-2755-1473-1221
3DS FC 0662-8621-2250

Twitter

Morpheel

Oh well, I saw someone play through the flying machine and the clockwork tower and they're the same, just with different mechanics and a few different areas.

Maybe the other levels are different?

Anyway, what I mean is that you go through (mostly) the same places. Not that they're 100% unchanged copies.

Edited on by Morpheel

Eh! My gameplay videos

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic