Forums

Topic: Shovel Knight

Posts 241 to 260 of 350

Yoshi

Only for the Xbox One version.

Formally called brewsky before becoming the lovable, adorable Yoshi.
Now playing:
Final Fantasy XIV (PC) | The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (Switch) | Celeste (Switch)

Nintendo Network ID: brewsky93

NintendoFan64

At this point I'm just wondering if the Wii U/3DS or Steam versions will get anything.

There is nothing here...except for the stuff I just typed...

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1716-7555 | Nintendo Network ID: michaelmcepic

DefHalan

NintendoFan64 wrote:

At this point I'm just wondering if the Wii U/3DS or Steam versions will get anything.

I hope so, I wonder what they would be. Maybe Link or Mario for Nintendo. I could see them partnering with several indies for the PC version.

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

shingi_70

Untitled
Untitled

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

Ryno

shingi_70 wrote:

Untitled
Untitled

Just awesome...

So Playstation fans gets Kratos, Xbox fans gets Battletoads, and Nintendo fans get the pleasure of I don't know, playing the game first???

To blessed to be stressed.
80's music makes me feel fabulous.
What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

Nintendo Network ID: Choryzo

NintendoFan64

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

NintendoFan64 wrote:

They won't. What they "got" was being console exclusive for a good while.

Oh. I was thinking they might do an update or something. Ah well.

Edited on by NintendoFan64

shingi_70

Ryno wrote:

shingi_70 wrote:

Untitled
Untitled

Just awesome...

So Playstation fans gets Kratos, Xbox fans gets Battletoads, and Nintendo fans get the pleasure of I don't know, playing the game first???

Seems that one of Microst's E3 reveals will be a Battletoads revival game.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

unrandomsam

DGGames wrote:

The way sony contracts with Indies work, a sequel is pretty much guaranteed to be "console exclusive" or "console debut" on PS4 and have content that won't be available on other consoles for a while.

But most stuff comes out on PC first. It is the exception that seems to be on Sony first.

“30fps Is Not a Good Artistic Decision, It's a Failure”
Freedom of the press is for those who happen to own one.

TeeJay

I do hope Nintendo gets a little something too. I think, believe it or not, Link would fit this better than Mario. He could play in a Zelda II style and use the same pogo move Shovel Night does.

These character ARE going to be playable, right?

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

NintendoFan64

TeeJay wrote:

I do hope Nintendo gets a little something too. I think, believe it or not, Link would fit this better than Mario. He could play in a Zelda II style and use the same pogo move Shovel Night does.

These character ARE going to be playable, right?

Pretty sure the Battletoads will be. As for Kratos...from the screenshots I've seen, it looks like he'll be a boss, unless I'm mistaken.

Chaoz

God the more of see of that stupid console exclusive crap that the Shovel Knight developers pulled the more piss I get about it. While the PS4 got Kratos and the Xbone got Battletoads, and we and PC gamers got nothing. We couldn't even got crossbuy like Sony did. Not like that even useful without cross save. At least we have that party mode that they said they're going to "make". We better get at least something that effects the single player. But what am I'm going on about, it just one boss and one playable charac- ok the Xbone exclusive is being out right mean.

Daddy do you want some Sausage?
Wii U ID: dotmae
3DS FC: 3007-8540-3431

Nintendo Network ID: dotmae

Retro_on_theGo

They're not that big if a deal "exclusives". Kratos is just a wondering boss and the toads are probably just one of those magic items you can use. If these were paid DLC for the Wii U version people would be furious. I honestly don't see the negativity. They're just tiny little extras to tempt people to double dip. And consider the game will probably be free soon on both those consoles, it won't be that hard.

DefHalan

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

They're not that big if a deal "exclusives". Kratos is just a wondering boss and the toads are probably just one of those magic items you can use. If these were paid DLC for the Wii U version people would be furious. I honestly don't see the negativity. They're just tiny little extras to tempt people to double dip. And consider the game will probably be free soon on both those consoles, it won't be that hard.

Is it wrong to want an extra for the Wii U version?

Chaoz

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Chaoz wrote:

But what am I'm going on about, it just one boss and I don't even know at this point character.

I like Battletoads so I was just being petty.

Edited on by Chaoz

Daddy do you want some Sausage?
Wii U ID: dotmae
3DS FC: 3007-8540-3431

Nintendo Network ID: dotmae

Retro_on_theGo

DefHalan wrote:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Not at all but these two bonuses are very small. Its kind of like being upset there's a skin for a gun in COD only for ps4 when you have an Xbone.

faint

Chaoz wrote:

God the more of see of that stupid console exclusive crap that the Shovel Knight developers pulled the more piss I get about it. While the PS4 got Kratos and the Xbone got Battletoads, and we and PC gamers got nothing. We couldn't even got crossbuy like Sony did. Not like that even useful without cross save. At least we have that party mode that they said they're going to "make". We better get at least something that effects the single player. But what am I'm going on about, it just one boss and one playable charac- ok the Xbone exclusive is being out right mean.

how long did we get this game before sony and xbox? they had quite a wait didn't they?. i feel like i beat this almost a year ago on my wiiu. i could care less if they get and extra level or boss. we are getting free dlc!!!!! be happy about that and know the money micrp and sony threw at them for these extras will allow them to make more games.

[email protected]
friend code: 0103-9004-2456

DefHalan

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

DefHalan wrote:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Not at all but these two bonuses are very small. Its kind of like being upset there's a skin for a gun in COD only for ps4 when you have an Xbone.

I am not upset, I would just like it. I got the game already so it wouldn't be any more money for them but I would still like it.

Sorry, this topic has been locked.