Wii U eShop Forum

Topic: Shantae: Half-Genie Hero

Showing 81 to 90 of 90

AuthorMessage
Avatar

CanisWolfred

81. Posted:

GeminiSaint wrote:

RPG_King wrote:

it's hard to explain. basically it started because a typo.
if you want to know watch the final video near the end of that video.

What video? You mean the twitch.tv stream? That web site won't work on my computer for whatever reason. (I so wanted to see the final moments... oh well). Anyway, what happened? How was such a typo so significant to spawn a meme of sorts around it?

There's a meme about an obscure line of dialogue in an Elder Scrolls game. I think significance is optional when it comes to memes. Just saying.

Edited on by CanisWolfred

Mecha Wolf Prime

Avid Fan of Anime, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi
Scary Wolfrun...
...Scared Wolfrun

Arooo~

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Tsuchinoko

82. Posted:

GeminiSaint wrote:

RPG_King wrote:

it's hard to explain. basically it started because a typo.
if you want to know watch the final video near the end of that video.

What video? You mean the twitch.tv stream? That web site won't work on my computer for whatever reason. (I so wanted to see the final moments... oh well). Anyway, what happened? How was such a typo so significant to spawn a meme of sorts around it?

People get bored. Someone left the K off of thank. Sounds about it to me.

3DS FC - 1547-6126-3842
Mother 3 fan. It's an amazing game. 糸井さん、こんな素敵なゲームを作ってくれてありがとう!

AuthorMessage
Avatar

GeminiSaint

83. Posted:

Tsuchinoko wrote:

People get bored. Someone left the K off of thank. Sounds about it to me.

But RPG_King said it was hard to explain. That only makes me grow more curious!

GeminiSaint

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Azaris

84. Posted:

GeminiSaint wrote:

Tsuchinoko wrote:

People get bored. Someone left the K off of thank. Sounds about it to me.

But RPG_King said it was hard to explain. That only makes me grow more curious!

Thats the point the mystery is the fun :P

If i were to describe my self in 1 word it'd be: playful(like a kitten) original forum name:JirachiFan
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSmwwP6Ivg7U_O7u7-d7-eQ

3DS Friend Code: 1848-1701-2271 | Nintendo Network ID: JirachiFan | Twitter: Jirachifan

AuthorMessage
Avatar

DefHalan

85. Posted:

So I just noticed Half-Genie Hero is at $865,000 with Paypal. They are less than $35,000 from Hero Mode (which allows you to replay the game as diffferent characters)

http://dudehugespeaks.tumblr.com/post/44243746261/nickels-dimes-and-quarters
http://www.penny-arcade.com/patv/episode/why-console-specs-dont-matter
http://www.gamasutra.com/view/news/200271/Video_Don_Daglow_on_nextgen_transition_traps_and_treasures.php

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

AuthorMessage
Avatar

mamp

86. Posted:

Hero mode has been reached you'll now be able to play as Rottytops, Bolo and Sky each with their own story and style of playing. It's gonna be so awesome.

The cat's the only cat who knows where it's at.
NNID: Muffin-Gun

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6586-7657

AuthorMessage
Avatar

DefHalan

87. Posted:

mamp wrote:

Hero mode has been reached you'll now be able to play as Rottytops, Bolo and Sky each with their own story and style of playing. It's gonna be so awesome.

that was the stretch goal I was most excited about

http://dudehugespeaks.tumblr.com/post/44243746261/nickels-dimes-and-quarters
http://www.penny-arcade.com/patv/episode/why-console-specs-dont-matter
http://www.gamasutra.com/view/news/200271/Video_Don_Daglow_on_nextgen_transition_traps_and_treasures.php

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

AuthorMessage
Avatar

mamp

88. Posted:

DefHalan wrote:

mamp wrote:

Hero mode has been reached you'll now be able to play as Rottytops, Bolo and Sky each with their own story and style of playing. It's gonna be so awesome.

that was the stretch goal I was most excited about

IKR, me too OMG I can't wait!!!

The cat's the only cat who knows where it's at.
NNID: Muffin-Gun

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6586-7657

AuthorMessage
Avatar

DefHalan

89. Posted:

https://wayforward.com/news/2014/12/closing-the-store-and-loc...

For any of you that haven't backed this yet, time is running out

http://dudehugespeaks.tumblr.com/post/44243746261/nickels-dimes-and-quarters
http://www.penny-arcade.com/patv/episode/why-console-specs-dont-matter
http://www.gamasutra.com/view/news/200271/Video_Don_Daglow_on_nextgen_transition_traps_and_treasures.php

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

AuthorMessage
Avatar

SpookyMeths

90. Posted:

Wish there was some news of a release window for both this and Pirate's Curse for Wii U.

What, like full moons, silver bullets, and eyebrows that join in the middle?