Wii U eShop Forum

Topic: Sega CD games on the Wii U eShop please!

Showing 1 to 20 of 23

AuthorMessage
Mrclaycoat

Mrclaycoat

1. Posted:

With Nintendo's very friendly partnership with Sega, why on earth can't we see classic Sega CD games placed in the Virtual Console list? With cult titles like Snatcher, Night Trap and Sonic CD, I'm sure it would be a gaurenteed hit!

Edited on by TingLz

https://www.change.org/petitions/nintendo-of-america-make-nick-cage-your-spokesman

AuthorMessage
OdnetninAges

OdnetninAges

2. Posted:

The only one I'd want is Sonic CD.

Console Usernames: Rc

LOL, RAYMAN

"I'll destroy the illusion with my right hand!"

Miiverse Profile

My Anime List

NSLU Playthrough with friends

Check out Ninten-Times!

The Greatest Work of Fiction ever made

I finally got a Wii U for Christmas!

Nintendo Network ID: Ages97

AuthorMessage
bezerker99

bezerker99

3. Posted:

My favorite SEGA CD title is this....
Untitled

I think SEGA CD games would be a nice addition.

Edited on by bezerker99

"Everyone gets old but not everyone gets great!" - 'Nature Boy' Ric Flair
All work and no play makes Zerk a dull boy.
My name in a video game.

Nintendo Network ID: bezerker99

AuthorMessage
Mrclaycoat

Mrclaycoat

4. Posted:

Dark Wizard rules! There's also the Lunar series, Vay, Shingin Force CD, popful Mail, so many titles!

https://www.change.org/petitions/nintendo-of-america-make-nick-cage-your-spokesman

AuthorMessage
Tasuki

Tasuki

5. Posted:

OdnetninAges wrote:

The only one I'd want is Sonic CD.

This and Final Fight CD. I doubt that even if they have Sega CD games they would bring out Night Trap.

Push Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

AuthorMessage
SparkOfSpirit

SparkOfSpirit

6. Posted:

A chance for Earthworm Jim Special Edition and the Ecco games with the better soundtracks would be nice.

There's also a good version of Secret Of Monkey Island (since we haven't gotten any version on Nintendo systems), Silpheed, and Sol-Feace. There aren't a lot of games, but it's worth adding for the gems at least.

“A thing may be too sad to be believed or too wicked to be believed or too good to be believed; but it cannot be too absurd to be believed in this planet of frogs and elephants, of crocodiles and cuttle-fish.”
― G.K. Chesterton

AuthorMessage
Tasuki

Tasuki

7. Posted:

SparkOfSpirit wrote:

A chance for Earthworm Jim Special Edition and the Ecco games with the better soundtracks would be nice.

There's also a good version of Secret Of Monkey Island (since we haven't gotten any version on Nintendo systems), Silpheed, and Sol-Feace. There aren't a lot of games, but it's worth adding for the gems at least.

Monkey Island would be a tough one since it was done by Lucas Arts and well they are gone now. :(

Push Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

AuthorMessage
ogo79

ogo79

8. Posted:

UntitledUntitled
you all fail.

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

AuthorMessage
SparkOfSpirit

SparkOfSpirit

9. Posted:

Tasuki wrote:

SparkOfSpirit wrote:

A chance for Earthworm Jim Special Edition and the Ecco games with the better soundtracks would be nice.

There's also a good version of Secret Of Monkey Island (since we haven't gotten any version on Nintendo systems), Silpheed, and Sol-Feace. There aren't a lot of games, but it's worth adding for the gems at least.

Monkey Island would be a tough one since it was done by Lucas Arts and well they are gone now. :(

Ah, good point. :(

Hopefully something can be worked out with the LucasArts stuff.

“A thing may be too sad to be believed or too wicked to be believed or too good to be believed; but it cannot be too absurd to be believed in this planet of frogs and elephants, of crocodiles and cuttle-fish.”
― G.K. Chesterton

AuthorMessage
Mrclaycoat

Mrclaycoat

10. Posted:

Imagine only paying $7.99 to buy "Snatcher" instead of $400 for a scratched disc with no case??? lol

https://www.change.org/petitions/nintendo-of-america-make-nick-cage-your-spokesman

AuthorMessage
DefHalan

DefHalan

11. Posted:

SparkOfSpirit wrote:

Tasuki wrote:

SparkOfSpirit wrote:

A chance for Earthworm Jim Special Edition and the Ecco games with the better soundtracks would be nice.

There's also a good version of Secret Of Monkey Island (since we haven't gotten any version on Nintendo systems), Silpheed, and Sol-Feace. There aren't a lot of games, but it's worth adding for the gems at least.

Monkey Island would be a tough one since it was done by Lucas Arts and well they are gone now. :(

Ah, good point. :(

Hopefully something can be worked out with the LucasArts stuff.

Well Disney still owns Lucas Arts and their games so they could hire anotger company to remake it

http://dudehugespeaks.tumblr.com/post/44243746261/nickels-dimes-and-quarters
http://www.penny-arcade.com/patv/episode/why-console-specs-dont-matter
http://www.gamasutra.com/view/news/200271/Video_Don_Daglow_on_nextgen_transition_traps_and_treasures.php

Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

AuthorMessage
SyntheticPerson

SyntheticPerson

12. Posted:

Yeah, I'd be interested in Sonic CD, but i'm not too bothered about any other titles.

SyntheticPerson

AuthorMessage
funkysega

funkysega

13. Posted:

sega cd on wii u vc
the game night trap i like to see that please

funkysega

AuthorMessage
MrWalkieTalkie

MrWalkieTalkie

14. Posted:

Working on it!
Untitled

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/Mr.WalkieTalkie
Nintendo Network ID: Mr.WalkieTalkie
3DS Friend Code: 4382-2073-7299

Chibi-Robo and Excitebiker for Smash!

AuthorMessage
SmashMario

SmashMario

15. Posted:

The Sega CD was a failure, so no.

Semi-professional Smash Bros player at your service.
"You know what they say: All toasters toast toast!" - CDi Mario
"I just wonder what Ganon's up to!" - CDi Link

3DS Friend Code: 2809-8065-2098
SmashMario's Youtube Channel

Nintendo Network ID: MarioOtaku350

AuthorMessage
SKTTR

SKTTR

16. Posted:

Snatcher and Monkey Island.

scatterkid.weebly.com

AuthorMessage
alLabouTandroiD

alLabouTandroiD

17. Posted:

Gimme more good games and you'll get more money from me. I don't care how old they are or which platform they've been on.

no apple

Nintendo Network ID: LTD_2112

AuthorMessage
nintendork666

nintendork666

18. Posted:

YES PLEASE!

I've always wanted to play Snatcher and would be willing to pay quite a good amount for a downloadable Wii U version. Also the Working Designs games would be fun to have as well.

nintendork666

Nintendo Network ID: Ndork666

AuthorMessage
CanisWolfred

CanisWolfred

19. Posted:

SEGA, give us Popful Mail (somehow) and Shining Force CD, and no one gets hurt.

...Wolf O'Donnel later crashed his Gundam, and went back to flying Wolfens...

I am the Wolf...Red
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi
Scary Wolfrun...
...Scared Wolfrun

Arooo~

AuthorMessage
Samurai_Goroh

Samurai_Goroh

20. Posted:

First they would have to release the Mega Drive on Wii U, which at the time, there is no indication that they will. Only then, we might see some games from the CD add-on.

Samurai_Goroh