Forums

Topic: Lost Reavers

Posts 181 to 194 of 194

Rumorlife

So everyone completely abandoned this thread haha
I highly doubt it, but is there any word on any updates coming? This desperately needs one. The foundation for this being a decent game is there. It feels like an N64 game's multiplayer mode. (which is a good thing imo)
They have server maintenance soon, and I've not played in a few days since the repetition finally sunk in, also there are barely any rooms available at certain times now. It feels like this already teeters on the brink of having the plug pulled on it.

Rumorlife

Rumorlife

Oh bummer, I was almost considering the only reason to play being to get to 3 stars. It's taking too long to get out of the early 20s. The 2 star levels at least got more interesting than the 1 star which are incredibly dull and take barely a minute to finish.
There's been more lag since their server updates.

Rumorlife

edgedino

@Rumorlife to beat a boss you need to study it like what all its moves are and when/how likely they do moves but the egypt 1 is brutal so the only really killable boss is the abondoned factory one its just easy to beat once u learn what it does but u need alot of ammo and health.

my Super Mario Maker bookmark page https://supermariomakerbookmark.nintendo.net/profile/edgedino?type=posted

Rumorlife

I ended up beating a boss a few times, but it does still seem odd that they're so over powered that the battled has to play out with people dying multiple times before we can beat it. It's a touch illogical that the only way to win is to bring lots of healing because you're inevitably going to die. Each boss battle everyone dies at least once. I've never seen someone survive the entire way through. Sure it could probably happen but it doesn't seem to be something you can easily avoid.

Can't wait to see what new levels there are. I hope it's much different from Lab/Egypt.

Oh. It's a 20 minute download.

Edited on by Rumorlife

Rumorlife

SheldonRandoms

I reached level 25 (Victoria), so now i'm ready to get lost and most likely break a leg while doing that spin attack!

@Rumorlife Boss fights in a nutshell =w=
Untitled

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Rumorlife

@SheldonRandoms it's broken and I want to know what it was.

I think what could (have) really helped this game is if they changed from holding A on something to fix it, they'd give us something special to do on the gamepad. Even if it was only like a 5 second action you had to do. It needs some meat to it like that.

Edited on by Rumorlife

Rumorlife

Randomname19

The new stage is great,it gives me a Muramasa-the demon blade vibe.Especially the enemies,their basically a 3D version of Muramasa's.

Avatar by AzulieZeiro and BeanMChocolate

Rumorlife

I do like the new stage. But I'm pretty bored with the game now It didn't keep my attention at all, and there are no new rewards for getting the new relics. Just the stat chems and analysis disks.

Rumorlife

ogo79

someone find these stupid beavers already

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

Randomname19

I've deleted Lost Reavers because I've got tired of the lag.The game is good,but the lag ruins it.It teleports my character and the attacks don't have effect.

Edited on by Randomname19

Avatar by AzulieZeiro and BeanMChocolate

Shahinshah

The 2.0.0. version is WAY much better

Shahinshah

SheldonRandoms

Am I the only beaver left here?

I still play the game, and what keeps this kangaroo from playing from time to time are the event costumes during events. The current one is probably the best one to get event costumes on if you're at a higher rank, because each match revs me about over 30,000 EP (sometimes close to or even a bit over 40,000 EP), and the time to clear a match takes me around 4-5 minutes, making it go by faster. The drawback I suppose is how much EP is needed to get the costumes, it requires more than the usual amount (with the lowest amount for this one being the highest amount needed for the other ones), but with MOAR EP being revved up in higher stared versions (mainly because of the gold it revs up), should be able to get to them in no time. I got over a million event points in a matter of 2 days (and it would've been one day had I played longer the first day). If anybody wants to tackle the event with me, i'll rev it up with you, no matter what level you're at (although the higher the better...... if anybody is still playing this game, that is).

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

ogo79

lost beavers is full of failure.

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

SheldonRandoms

I'm so full of failure, I managed to GET all the event costumes (I already had them from the boss event, so I just got the alt colors that came with them)

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.