Forums

Topic: Lost Reavers

Posts 161 to 180 of 194

Monkey_Balls

@Undead_terror: I'm jealous of that blade you keep chucking around. I feel so weak compared to everyone else - one guy's at level 37 with weapons that do 600+ damage. :/
Getting loads of XP though.

Monkey_Balls

Nintendo Network ID: widdowk

Undead_terror

Appears we got a error, gonna make another room!

Also as for the blade, needs MOAR durability and such, really don't use the shotgun, so no worries as I am only one rank about ya.

Edited on by Undead_terror

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

Monkey_Balls

Yeah, my game froze. We had a good team too. Searching for your room but keep getting connection errors. :/

Monkey_Balls

Undead_terror

Ah...you getting errors as well? I did get news it was getting maintenance...
Oh well then, gg's! let's play again later once maintenance is done!, might be tomorrow tho.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

Monkey_Balls

@Undead_terror: Yeah, can't get past the start screen - keep getting "Your connection timed out. (Code: 140 - 0790)" whatever the heck that means. Hopefully just maintenance as you say. GGs!

Monkey_Balls

Undead_terror

@Monkey_Balls: Welp I'm done for now, gg's, also the next time we play...hopefully we get no more people like that...

ALSO THAT SAVE!, tis the last move you can get, I was gonna get another one but it sucked...so I am now using the CANNON BALL!

Monkey_Balls

@Undead_terror: Haha, yeah there's always that one idiot who thinks he's Rambo. GGs... most of the time.

Monkey_Balls

Undead_terror

I went semi rambo...with the help of the teleporter being a safe zone...now I must get better weapons and the crates are sucking my chips dry...GREEDY! THAT SWELL SWORD ONLY TOOK 6!.....6!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh ya...didn't know you could shoot the rocks...I always dodged and prayed : P

Monkey_Balls

That game we played with just the three of us was tough, especially when two went down. You pulled off some fancy footwork to revive us. I'm having no luck with those crates - have used hundreds of chips and nada. That 4-star sword will be mine!

Think I picked the wrong character though. Shadowstalker is a beast.

Monkey_Balls

Undead_terror

Ya, we are gonna need 2 other good players, especially for the basement levels, the skeleton king killed mii in one hit and dat's no good, the thing is that it's now slow leveling up and I need to upgrade a lot, one slap from a zombie and I get stunned...
Might have better luck if you actually went and paid for special chips, but they are pricey, I paid for one and one ore just to help out the devs, have fun with the game and hope they make more content.
Also to each their own, like SS is fun to use, but I really don't use the shotgun much and that means the sword gets dull quick, with Missy it seems like you can do some good melee combos and then have at it with a sub machine gun.

Undead_terror

Well currently I got 2 star weapons, I need 3 or a gold star....or anything better then what I got currently stat wise : P

Monkey_Balls

The extra XP ends on the 11th May so make the most of it (about 1300 XP per game on 3-star missions). Also, I don't recommend upgrading the knockdown resistance skill - you don't drop when hit which means you can be constantly stunned and open to more attacks. It's better to fall over as it allows more time to escape.

I might purchase some special chips if time is running out on that 4-star sword I'm going for. Sayuri's a good character in the early levels but I'm noticing her weaknesses as we get further into the game. Her combo abilities are good when they connect but miss and she'll be slicing thin air, vulnerable to attack. The gun is quite effective though.

Monkey_Balls

Rumorlife

The update needs to include using other controllers not just the gamepad ugh.
My battery ran out cause I used my Pro controller on a different game lol

Rumorlife

Undead_terror

@Dankykong: Had no issue with the gamepad, guess it would be NOICE if we had more controller support though.

@Monkey_Balls: anyways, whenever we play again, we just gotta hope all goes swell! @Dankykong @Pahvi if you want to join us yee can, will be using the chat for the game that was posted a few pages back http://nlifelostreavers.chatango.com/ just let mii know when you guys are ready.

Randomname19

I found a Sayuri way stronger than mine(level 37,i was at 17) that wanted to go to Ancient ruins:underground.I joined the room and let the other player defeat the Skeleton King,so i finally completed that level and saw where's the boss. http://imgur.com/7Ew28so
Still have to enter a boss room though.I'm too weak to do it alone and the other players don't want to.

Edited on by Randomname19

Avatar by AzulieZeiro and BeanMChocolate

Rumorlife

Oh I guess people are trolling or just stupid. We get the relic to the goal and then they refuse to get in the goal and finish the level. They fight forever against the waves of zombies that won't stop wtf is wrong with you people? Everyone ends up disconnecting without finishing.

Also no idea how anyone beats a boss. Played with two lv 50s and they kept dying and this lv 23 kept trying to help but yeah it was weird

Edited on by Rumorlife

Rumorlife

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.