Forums

Topic: Lost Reavers

Posts 141 to 160 of 194

Rumorlife

Thanks, I think there's almost always someone who wasn't lv 15, or I wasn't yet so no wonder it didnt come up

Rumorlife

Randomname19

Me(Sayuri) and three Shadowstalker tried beating Ancient Tomb: Underground.It was going well,even thought we could tell that is was harder,until a very tall skeleton armed with a staff showed up and beated the hell out of us.
I will have to level up a lot.

Edited on by Randomname19

Avatar by AzulieZeiro and BeanMChocolate

Monkey_Balls

@Pahvi I've read a few posts on Miiverse moaning about the game's eShop items. It seems the special chips and ore do the same as the normal stuff you can pick up in-game (albeit with a bonus item now and then). The game forces players to blindly spend their money which is... not good (to put it mildly).

Undead_terror wrote:

So I heard you like big weapons!

@Undead_terror How did you get that weapon? Don't tell me you got lucky with the decryption thingy? I tried to join you and @Waluigi the other day and as soon as I managed it (after a billion attempts), you both left (you probably didn't realise it was me). This game definitely needs some kind of invite/message system.

Monkey_Balls

Nintendo Network ID: widdowk

Jazzer94

Shooting controls in this are terrible even with sensitivity adjustments.

PSN: mangaJman
SSBB FC: 1204-1132-2888
My YouTube
The Jazzloggery
Once you see you can never unsee

3DS Friend Code: 5155-3100-6367 | Nintendo Network ID: Justinius94

SKTTR

If someone plays with me and I suddenly start to suck it's because the buttons don't work anymore.
Sometimes the attack buttons just stop working and I can't do anything to help, and yesterday the roll/avoid button stopped working leading me to great hp loss and a few deaths.

@Pahvi: The gun blazing characters should always aim manually and go for headshots. Even though I'm a melee fighter with nothing leveled up in range weapons I'm still better than most uzi and shotgun players because I aim manually at the heads!

Edited on by SKTTR

Switch fc: 6705-1518-0990

Jazzer94

@Pahvi: I'm no fps/tps master only really good at Splatoon and decent at a couple other games just the controls felt sluggish even on highest sensitivity, I might just switch to one of the Melee characters.

Edited on by Jazzer94

PSN: mangaJman
SSBB FC: 1204-1132-2888
My YouTube
The Jazzloggery
Once you see you can never unsee

3DS Friend Code: 5155-3100-6367 | Nintendo Network ID: Justinius94

Akane

Okay, bosses are pretty difficult to beat. I had a game in the Egypt themed level where all four of us kept going to the ground one by one. It was a horrible cycle of killing the smaller enemies so that one could revive another player only to face the same fate yourself a moment later. Ugh. I'm definitely going to level up more first.

Vendetta-Strada - A mafia game forum
Currently playing: Hyrule Warriors Legends, Pokémon Shuffle

Nintendo Network ID: NonEgo

Randomname19

While the Egypt level's underground is very,very hard(that damned skeleton king and the normal enemies do tons of damage,the whole team gets defeated very fast),the research lab's basement is easy.Beated it at the first try and i even saw where the boss room is located(but i didn't go inside).

Edited on by Randomname19

Avatar by AzulieZeiro and BeanMChocolate

Akane

@Randomname19: I don't think the Ancient Tomb's underground level is that hard. I only had problems with it when my group decided to go fight the boss. Research Lab is easier though, I'll give you that.

Vendetta-Strada - A mafia game forum
Currently playing: Hyrule Warriors Legends, Pokémon Shuffle

Nintendo Network ID: NonEgo

Rumorlife

I hope they give us a decent update soon, I'd enjoy some more depth to this. Where we are feels like a good beta game.

Edited on by Rumorlife

Rumorlife

Monkey_Balls

Does "hardcore gameplay" actually change the game at all? Can't say I've noticed any difference.

Monkey_Balls

Nintendo Network ID: widdowk

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.