Wii U eShop Forum

Topic: (NA) Wii U eShop Sales

Showing 21 to 40 of 81

AuthorMessage
Avatar

ltrice

21. Posted:

what nothing happening in the uk?

GameStock

AuthorMessage
Avatar

DakotaM47

22. Posted:

ltrice wrote:

what nothing happening in the uk?

Read the title of this thread. North Amercian

Smash Bros. 4 Wii U and Nintendo 3DS Newcomer Hopes:
1. Shulk
2. Slime
3. Takamaru

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3465-6223 | Nintendo Network ID: Gold471

AuthorMessage
Avatar

vonseux

23. Posted:

Trine 2: Director's Cut - $7.99 (Was $19.99) (Until 3/13/14)

is this still on?
I tough I saw it for 19.99 this week

Let's Attack Aggressively!!

AuthorMessage
Avatar

DakotaM47

24. Posted:

Just checked on my Wii U. It is active. Maybe you checked it before the sale went live?

Smash Bros. 4 Wii U and Nintendo 3DS Newcomer Hopes:
1. Shulk
2. Slime
3. Takamaru

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3465-6223 | Nintendo Network ID: Gold471

AuthorMessage
Avatar

DoomTurtle

25. Posted:

Hey there, just joined this site, thank you for this great resource.

Just wanted to ask how often sales happen for some Eshop games. Like I see Zen Pinball had a sale last year, and just had another sale last month as well. I'd love to get some tables, but will definitely wait if sales happen often. And what about other games from Nintendo like Nes Remix or a bigger company like Capcom and Chronicles of Mystara, does stuff like that ever go on sale?

Thanks for all your help!

DoomTurtle

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Xyphon22

26. Posted:

I just downloaded Knytt Underground for $6.99. Haven't seen that deal mentioned anywhere else.

Xyphon22

3DS Friend Code: 5069-3937-8083

AuthorMessage
Avatar

DakotaM47

27. Posted:

DoomTurtle wrote:

Hey there, just joined this site, thank you for this great resource.

Just wanted to ask how often sales happen for some Eshop games. Like I see Zen Pinball had a sale last year, and just had another sale last month as well. I'd love to get some tables, but will definitely wait if sales happen often. And what about other games from Nintendo like Nes Remix or a bigger company like Capcom and Chronicles of Mystara, does stuff like that ever go on sale?

Thanks for all your help!

I do not know when DLC gets released/on sale for ZP2. I don't play that game, but downloaded because it was free.
Most Nintendo titles rarely get discounted. (a la The VC sale in Nov.-Dec. 2013 was greatful as we never get sales on VC unless it's B2G1 free)
Sometimes, indies go on sale, not that often however with my recent memory.

Smash Bros. 4 Wii U and Nintendo 3DS Newcomer Hopes:
1. Shulk
2. Slime
3. Takamaru

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3465-6223 | Nintendo Network ID: Gold471

AuthorMessage
Avatar

DakotaM47

28. Posted:

Xyphon22 wrote:

I just downloaded Knytt Underground for $6.99. Haven't seen that deal mentioned anywhere else.

Can you verify how long that deal goes on for me? Apparently, if your 18/below, you can't view M-games on the eShop.

Smash Bros. 4 Wii U and Nintendo 3DS Newcomer Hopes:
1. Shulk
2. Slime
3. Takamaru

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3465-6223 | Nintendo Network ID: Gold471

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Xyphon22

29. Posted:

Gold wrote:

Xyphon22 wrote:

I just downloaded Knytt Underground for $6.99. Haven't seen that deal mentioned anywhere else.

Can you verify how long that deal goes on for me? Apparently, if your 18/below, you can't view M-games on the eShop.

It says it's on sale through March 3. I had just gotten a $50 eShop card from the Best Buy sale and was putting it in when I saw it. It made me happy because I had been wanting that game and had no idea it was on sale.

Xyphon22

3DS Friend Code: 5069-3937-8083

AuthorMessage
Avatar

DakotaM47

30. Posted:

Xyphon22 wrote:

Gold wrote:

Xyphon22 wrote:

I just downloaded Knytt Underground for $6.99. Haven't seen that deal mentioned anywhere else.

Can you verify how long that deal goes on for me? Apparently, if your 18/below, you can't view M-games on the eShop.

It says it's on sale through March 3. I had just gotten a $50 eShop card from the Best Buy sale and was putting it in when I saw it. It made me happy because I had been wanting that game and had no idea it was on sale.

Thanks!

Smash Bros. 4 Wii U and Nintendo 3DS Newcomer Hopes:
1. Shulk
2. Slime
3. Takamaru

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3465-6223 | Nintendo Network ID: Gold471

AuthorMessage
Avatar

vonseux

31. Posted:

I' have bough Knytt ; very nice game , lots of space to explore and simply beautiful. At 7 dollars is MUST BUY.
The only thing I don't like is this trend where dying has no punishment at all. You restart immediatly on the same room.

**I'm on a moment where I have more games than I can Play on Wii-U. My 3DS is almost forgotten, with some games yet to be finished or started. hahaha

But theese sales are real nice deals, must get ;)

Edited on by vonseux

Let's Attack Aggressively!!

AuthorMessage
Avatar

DakotaM47

32. Posted:

AC3 is FINALLY $20 now!!!!!!! (hopefully)
Can someone check if the deals on Blacklist & AC3 are permanent? (I can't look @ those pages because I'm under 18)

EDIT : Nevermind. There was a page below that that said they were 39.99 and 19.99.

Edited on by DakotaM47

Smash Bros. 4 Wii U and Nintendo 3DS Newcomer Hopes:
1. Shulk
2. Slime
3. Takamaru

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3465-6223 | Nintendo Network ID: Gold471

AuthorMessage
Avatar

DakotaM47

33. Posted:

New title time! WOO #HYPE

Smash Bros. 4 Wii U and Nintendo 3DS Newcomer Hopes:
1. Shulk
2. Slime
3. Takamaru

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3465-6223 | Nintendo Network ID: Gold471

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Morphbug

34. Posted:

Pacman and the Ghostly Adventures has been permanently discounted on both eShops again.

If anyone is interested.

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Hy8ogen

35. Posted:

Still waiting for Megaman X2 discount.....come on.....

Nintendo fan since 6 years of age.
Owned: SNES, Gameboy, Gameboy Color, Gameboy Advance, DS, 3DS, Wii U, PS1, PS2, PS3 and PSP3000.

3DS Friend Code: 5472-8085-9073 | Nintendo Network ID: kkloveit

AuthorMessage
Avatar

DakotaM47

36. Posted:

Moorpheel wrote:

Pacman and the Ghostly Adventures has been permanently discounted on both eShops again.

If anyone is interested.

Adding that now.

Smash Bros. 4 Wii U and Nintendo 3DS Newcomer Hopes:
1. Shulk
2. Slime
3. Takamaru

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3465-6223 | Nintendo Network ID: Gold471

AuthorMessage
Avatar

tebunker

37. Posted:

f1 racing is on sale for $14.99 now, didn't know if it was worth it.

tebunker

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Morphbug

38. Posted:

Not sure if this is in other countries, but Darksiders II has been greatly discounted on the Mexican eShop for a few days.

You guys may want to check that out.

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

AuthorMessage
Avatar

TwilightV

39. Posted:

Moorpheel wrote:

Not sure if this is in other countries, but Darksiders II has been greatly discounted on the Mexican eShop for a few days.

You guys may want to check that out.

It, Jeopardy and Wheel Of Fortune are all currently $19.99 in the US eShop. :)

TwilightV

AuthorMessage
Avatar

DakotaM47

40. Posted:

Guess a THQ sale is going on...
Nintendo is apparently putting DL sizes on games on the eShop now. Jeopardy is 2547.9 mb. WoF is 1592.7 Mbs.
Guess putting DL sizes is my next project.... (You guys/gals on this will have to help with M-rated games on eShop tho. Not 18 yet)

Smash Bros. 4 Wii U and Nintendo 3DS Newcomer Hopes:
1. Shulk
2. Slime
3. Takamaru

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3465-6223 | Nintendo Network ID: Gold471