Forums

Topic: Pac-Man Museum is now cancelled on Wii U and 3DS

Posts 21 to 40 of 56

Philip_J_Reed

WiiWareWave wrote:

Hey ChickenBrutus! I see you also have a soft spot for retro arcade games!

Absolutely...and Pac-Man specifically. Fingers crossed this sees the light of day this year...

Philip_J_Reed

Twitter:

CrazyOtto

This thread is continuing to get new messages alot longer than I thought it would so I'm changing the thread title to just simply "Pac-Man Museum".

Edited on by CrazyOtto

CrazyOtto

3DS Friend Code: 4511-0465-7453 | Nintendo Network ID: MrSRArter

SKTTR

I hope VS Pac-Man and Pac-Man Championship are included. Then I'll buy day one.

Switch fc: 6705-1518-0990

PikminWorld

It seems really cool but I wish it had some of the more recent Pac-Man games too like Pac-Man: Adventures in Time. LOVED that game.

PikminWorld

Nintendo Network ID: PikminPeeps

BustaUppa

Hoping this collection sees the light of day. I'm planning on getting both Wii U and 3DS versions — Wii U for Battle Royal, and 3DS for the thrill of digital Pac-Man classics on the go.

BustaUppa

Twitter:

CrazyOtto

BustaUppa wrote:

Hoping this collection sees the light of day. I'm planning on getting both Wii U and 3DS versions — Wii U for Battle Royal, and 3DS for the thrill of digital Pac-Man classics on the go.

I'm still deciding between the 3DS version and Wii U version myself.

As for it coming out, yeah, Pac-Man Museum is pretty much becoming Namco Bandai's equivalent to Flipnote Studio 3D. I posted earlier in the topic, I'm guessing they're waiting for GDC now to re-announce it with some changes, like I think it's also going to be on PS4 and Xbox One now.

CrazyOtto

WiiWareWave

Not surprising since Namco really hasn't supported the Wii U much at all..."even at the console's launch"

Owner of http://www.WiiWareWave.com

PSN ID: Rukiafan7
NNID: Rukiafan7
Switch FC: SW-6328-7327-5891 ~WiiWareWav~

Switch Friend Code: SW-6328-7327-5891 | Nintendo Network ID: Rukiafan7 | Twitter:

GuSolarFlare

never been a fan of Pac Man anyway
hides N64 copy of Namco museum

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

Philip_J_Reed

Rukiafan wrote:

Not surprising since Namco really hasn't supported the Wii U much at all..."even at the console's launch"

...I am surprised about the 3DS version being shelved, though. And disappointed. This is a perfect game to have on the go.

Philip_J_Reed

Twitter:

CrazyOtto

That's a bummer, I was going to get it on both Wii U and 3DS. I'll pick it up on Steam now though. But I hope Namco makes a Namco Musuem 3DS to make up for it, or at least have 2011 Retail-only 3DS game Pac-Man & Galaga Dimensions as a downloadable on the eShop.

EDIT: I fixed a spelling mistake, and I forgot to mention that it's not coming to PS4 and Xbox One either like I thought it would.

Edited on by CrazyOtto

CrazyOtto

MasterHiggins

What next, they backing out of Smash Bros?

Posts may be more salty than Nintended!

Super_Gravy

@Kawaii_Neko: That's may be true but there is a lot of people didn't experiences many Pac-Man games.

Umm… Care to have some gravy?

SavoirFaire

Sad news I was keeping an eye on this one.

SavoirFaire

Nintendo Network ID: rdean1209

OdnetninAges

Well, this sucks. The excuse doesn't make too much sense, either.

Guess I'll have to find a copy of Pac-Man & Galaga Dimensions if I want to play Championship Edition on the go...

Edited on by OdnetninAges

Console Usernames: Rc

HIGH QUALITY VIDEO GAME RIPS

"The world is not beautiful, therefore it is."

My Anime List

Nintendo Network ID: Ages97

Eel

I already have the arcade version of PacMan in the PacMan Party 3D game.... That's enough PacMan for me.

Still sad to see games cancelled, specially when it makes this little sense.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

kkslider5552000

OdnetninAges wrote:

Well, this sucks. The excuse doesn't make too much sense, either.

Guess I'll have to find a copy of Pac-Man & Galaga Dimensions if I want to play Championship Edition on the go...

Is Pacman Championship Edition in that game? Because I thought it was just the 2 new games they advertised it as.

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.