Forums

Topic: Pac-Man Museum is now cancelled on Wii U and 3DS

Posts 1 to 20 of 56

CrazyOtto

<EDIT>The thread was originally called "Pac-Man Museum possibly delayed to 2014" before I changed the thread's title to just "Pac-Man Musuem".</EDIT>

<EDIT 2>Pac-Man Museum is now cancelled on Wii U and 3DS</EDIT 2>

It's actually confirmed to be delayed to 2014 in Japan

http://senpaigamer.com/sony-playstation/pac-man-museum-postpo...

I think the delay applies to here as well because we're less than ten days from it's listed release date (December 5th, 2013) but there hasn't been any videos about it except for a video of it in September with no sound.

As much as I would hate to see it delayed, they might need to polish it's interface.

I posted this in the Wii U eShop board despite it also coming to the 3DS eShop because this doesn't need two topics and the 3DS version may be scaled down.

Edited on by CrazyOtto

CrazyOtto

3DS Friend Code: 4511-0465-7453 | Nintendo Network ID: MrSRArter

Ryno

Probably going to cancel the Wii U version and release it for the One and PS4.

To blessed to be stressed.
80's music makes me feel fabulous.
What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

Nintendo Network ID: Choryzo

HawkeyeWii

Never heard of that game. Was that supposed to be another Namco museum type of game?

Friend Code 3DS FC 1547-5273-7750

Twitter:

faint

I'm sure we will get it. They are the devs for sports club for petes sake. I bet it's because they want a xbone release and Microsoft has a no sloppy seconds policy. This is most likely so all platforms can get it at the same time.

[email protected]
friend code: 0103-9004-2456

CrazyOtto

faint wrote:

I'm sure we will get it. They are the devs for sports club for petes sake. I bet it's because they want a xbone release and Microsoft has a no sloppy seconds policy. This is most likely so all platforms can get it at the same time.

Yeah, I think they delayed it so they can release it on PS4 and Xbox One at the same time as the other platforms it was announced for.

CrazyOtto

nesvc

Is this going to have the atari 2600 version on it?

nesvc

CrazyOtto

nesvc wrote:

Is this going to have the atari 2600 version on it?

LOL

CrazyOtto

Sean_Aaron

Not bad, but yeah Ms. Pac-Man and Pac Jr. are a must. The only reason I could possibly see for leaving them out is that at least one of them (Ms. Pac-Man) was actually a different game developed by an American company and re-skinned by Midway who were the American publishers of Pac-Man. I think Namco was pleased with the result, but wanted to ensure their trademark wasn't infringed. I would have thought that was resolved ages ago, though.

BLOG, mail: [email protected]
Nintendo ID: sean.aaron

rolLTheDice

Did it finally get released already? >=o[
The year is already over six days old and still no sign of it in the eShop. What are they thinking.

rolLTheDice

Nintendo Network ID: LTD_2112

Sean_Aaron

Yeah sounds like all three should be in the mix, though people who don't remember it from the arcade may not be familiar with Pac-Man Plus and Jr., Ms. Pac-Man would definitely be missed!

BLOG, mail: [email protected]
Nintendo ID: sean.aaron

WiiWareWave

This game is listed as having a Q2 2014 release on the Wii U at Namco-Bandai's website.

Owner of http://www.WiiWareWave.com

PSN ID: Rukiafan7
NNID: Rukiafan7
Switch FC: SW-6328-7327-5891 ~WiiWareWav~

Switch Friend Code: SW-6328-7327-5891 | Nintendo Network ID: Rukiafan7 | Twitter:

CrazyOtto

WiiWareWave wrote:

This game is listed as having a Q2 2014 release on the Wii U at Namco-Bandai's website.

Do you have a link to this? I might have been on the wrong site but I couldn't find Pac-Man Museum anywhere.

CrazyOtto

CrazyOtto

WiiWareWave wrote:

....It's been removed. I hope it hasn't been cancelled.

How long ago were you at its page?

CrazyOtto

CrazyOtto

I'm guessing they're waiting for GDC now to re-announce it with some changes, like I think it's also going to be on PS4 and Xbox One now.

CrazyOtto

Philip_J_Reed

Wow, I somehow missed all news about this game. I hope it still comes out...I'd buy this in a heartbeat.

Philip_J_Reed

Twitter:

WiiWareWave

Hey ChickenBrutus! I see you also have a soft spot for retro arcade games!
I agree this'll be an day one download if it does actually get released.

Owner of http://www.WiiWareWave.com

PSN ID: Rukiafan7
NNID: Rukiafan7
Switch FC: SW-6328-7327-5891 ~WiiWareWav~

Switch Friend Code: SW-6328-7327-5891 | Nintendo Network ID: Rukiafan7 | Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.