Forums

Topic: Nintendo making us pay AGAIN for virtual console titles we have already purchased years ago **** WARNING: I'M UPSET ****

Posts 421 to 440 of 467

LzWinky

Bankai wrote:

LZBirdboi wrote:

You want an objective opinion? How about this! Nintendo's online is the only online service that works for me. PSN has crashed more times than my Wii, DS, 3DS and Wii U combined. I can't certainly ignore the facts. Nintendo's online is better

Anecdotal evidence doesn't create objective truth.

So...PSN constantly crashing on me makes it better?

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

DefHalan

Bankai wrote:

Sean_Aaron wrote:

The Wii U lacks film services? I'm pretty sure I deleted two apps that are all about watching films on my first day of ownership. Honestly if doing stuff other than playing games is what makes the online experience better on Xbox and Playstation, well I'd prefer the crappy experience, thanks. I absolutely don't want to watch movies or listen to music on my games console. Maybe if I was a student and couldn't afford a computer for that, but I'm not.

Anyway Nintendo has nothing to worry about regarding the other Sony Microsoft consoles - oh wait, wrong thread...

The Wii U does not have any movie services in Australia. Fact.

I'm not a poor student either. But I hate using computers for anything other than work, and movie services such as MUBI can only be accessed on the PS3 otherwise. I have my Apple TV for regular movies, and Xbox for Cable TV.

And then my PS3 and Vite have made buying music a ware of money thanks to the excellent Music Unlimited service.

I love how people who don use a service assume the no one would have a use for it. Unlike Nintendo at least Sony and Microsoft give people the option to use it.

I don't think anyone is arguing that the WiiU is missing those video services. It is that we don't care about those services. If you think sony and microsoft are better because they have those services then that is your opinion. Don't try to tell others they are wrong for liking the WiiU more. It is your personal opinion

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

Bankai

An once again if I have a PS3 I have the option. I want movies? I get movies. I don't? Well, you don't need to use it.

That is far better than not having the option at all. I want music streaming on Wii U? Tough.

This really isn't about personal preference. This is one option giving people choices, and the other one not giving people choices.

@Kaiser I am fairly certain the only Nobunaga's Ambition that has wee formally been released in Australia is the iPhone one, which is only decent. On the plus side the DS and PS3 aren't region locked so I actually have the best games in the franchise imported from Japan

Chrono_Cross

LZBirdboi wrote:

Just because it crashed on you, one time nearly two years ago, does not make consistency.

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

the_shpydar

KaiserGX wrote:

Everyone on here trolls the second they can. Right Zack?

+1,000,000 Shpydar points to you if that was a Deadly Premonition reference.

The Shpydarloggery
She-Ra is awesome. If you believe otherwise, you are clearly wrong.
Urban Champion is GLORIOUS.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5973-1398-6394 | 3DS Friend Code: 2578-3211-9319 | My Nintendo: theShpydar | Nintendo Network ID: theShpydar

LzWinky

Chrono_Cross wrote:

LZBirdboi wrote:

Just because it crashed on you, one time nearly two years ago, does not make consistency.

Excuse me? Where did you get "one crash nearly two years ago" from?

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

SCRAPPER392

I don't really care for using video and music streaming on my Wii U. My PS3 got alot of attention when I got it 3 years ago with Metal Gear Solid 4, RE5, and Killzone 2. I played my Xbox 360 alot when Reach and Gears of War 3 came out. I used all the services available gamewise on those consoles. My online account never played any role in using multiple devices, or replacing one. I have only deleted content off my consoles, and redownloaded them on the same console if I wanted to.

Qwest

3DS Friend Code: 4253-3737-8064 | Nintendo Network ID: Children

SMEXIZELDAMAN

Bankai wrote:

An once again if I have a PS3 I have the option. I want movies? I get movies. I don't? Well, you don't need to use it.

That is far better than not having the option at all. I want music streaming on Wii U? Tough.

This really isn't about personal preference. This is one option giving people choices, and the other one not giving people choices.

@Kaiser I am fairly certain the only Nobunaga's Ambition that has wee formally been released in Australia is the iPhone one, which is only decent. On the plus side the DS and PS3 aren't region locked so I actually have the best games in the franchise imported from Japan

There are always ever only two choices, Waltzy, one day you will find out

Check out SUBLIME GAMER, my YouTube Channel
God loves you

LzWinky

@Waltzy: You can stream movies on Amazon, Netflix and Hulu here. Dunno about Australia though

SCRAPPER392

Ya. Some people still can't afford a PS3/Xbox 360, or don't have internet(or good internet). Wii had some PS3/Xbox 360 quality games IMO, like Mario, Zelda, Metroid, DK, Smash, Excitebots, etc. There was alot of good games for Wii, the only difference was the graphics really. Street Fighter has been around a long time, and Ryu still has the same moves.

Qwest

3DS Friend Code: 4253-3737-8064 | Nintendo Network ID: Children

Chrono_Cross

LZBirdboi wrote:

Where did you get constant crashes from? Last time I checked, PSN crashed for a few weeks in the Spring of 2011. That's the only time I recall PSN "crashing."

Just for you.

SMEXIZELDAMAN

LZBirdboi wrote:

@Waltzy: You can stream movies on Amazon, Netflix and Hulu here. Dunno about Australia though

Since when was this thread about Nintendo being bad in Australia?

Edited on by theblackdragon

Check out SUBLIME GAMER, my YouTube Channel
God loves you

LzWinky

Chrono_Cross wrote:

LZBirdboi wrote:

Where did you get constant crashes from? Last time I checked, PSN crashed for a few weeks in the Spring of 2011. That's the only time I recall PSN "crashing."

Ok, so the 10s-100s (i can't give an exact number) of errors don't count?

LzWinky

Meh, I'm through here. I'm still buying the $1 - $2 for each game regardless of the haters. Oh, right, that was what this thread was for

By the way...

Untitled

Chrono_Cross

LZBirdboi wrote:

I'm sorry to say this, but PSN isn't the problem. It's your internet.

Just for you.

LzWinky

Chrono_Cross wrote:

LZBirdboi wrote:

I'm sorry to say this, but PSN isn't the problem. It's your internet.

Funny how Nintendo's services worked perfectly fine though

Chrono_Cross

LZBirdboi wrote:

Funny how Nintendo's services worked perfectly fine though

It's funny how this is an indication of quality. Obviously PSN uses more of your slow internet than Nintendo's rinky dink online services.

Oh and

Just for you.

LavaTwilight

Since they obviously had to put some effort in the transfer I don't think it's much to ask. They also need to set up a community page for each game too as well as the programming involved; unfortunately it's not just a simple case of copy&paste. I'm sure there are some games you can do without transfer and some that would just be wrong NOT to pay the extra money to transfer. Besides, he hasn't confirmed that EVERY game would be available. There's a few I know I'll definitely transfer and a few I know I WON'T. Some I'm unsure of but I'll make that decision when it comes to it.

Mario Maker ID - 4XR BYS 5PF

My Nintendo: Mikee | Nintendo Network ID: LavaTwilight

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.