Wii U eShop Forum

Topic: Nintendo making us pay AGAIN for virtual console titles we have already purchased years ago **** WARNING: I'M UPSET ****

Showing 401 to 420 of 468

AuthorMessage

Chrono_Cross

401. Posted:

LZBirdboi wrote:

Do I even need to mention my escapades in the PSN store? :3

What happened to your original issue?

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

AuthorMessage

Bankai

402. Posted:

LZBirdboi wrote:

You want an objective opinion? How about this! Nintendo's online is the only online service that works for me. PSN has crashed more times than my Wii, DS, 3DS and Wii U combined. I can't certainly ignore the facts. Nintendo's online is better :D

Anecdotal evidence doesn't create objective truth.

Digitally Downloaded - best darned game site on the web ;-)

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

403. Posted:

I never had any problems with the PSN store.

And speaking of original issues: Does anybody remember what the original issue of this thread was anymore? It seems like we've moved to just complaining about online handling in general...

Doesn't talk about games.

Avid Fan of Anime, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi
Scary Wolfrun...
...Scared Wolfrun

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

Chrono_Cross

404. Posted:

CanisWolfred wrote:

I never had any problems with the PSN store.

And speaking of original issues: Does anybody remember what the original issue of this thread was anymore? It seems like we've moved to just complaining about online handling in general...

Welcome to NintendoLife. The chocolate fountain is to your left and the Mel Gibson memorial ceremony is down the hall to your right.

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

AuthorMessage

KaiserGX

405. Posted:

I have a 360 in my house (not mine) I ain't missing much. Honestly you can't do much without getting a live subscription. Can't even send a message or use Netflix when you are already paying for it. I think the PSN is better (hard to find things in the store though) but I don't think the Wii U online is behind or bad at all.

Edited on by KaiserGX

Kachou on!

3DS Friend Code: 4296-4029-9396 | Nintendo Network ID: KaiserGX

AuthorMessage

DefHalan

406. Posted:

I know, can you believe that Nintendo is charging us if we want to add more features to our games... Who do they think they are a company? We should get everything for free

http://dudehugespeaks.tumblr.com/post/44243746261/nickels-dimes-and-quarters
http://www.penny-arcade.com/patv/episode/why-console-specs-dont-matter
http://www.gamasutra.com/view/news/200271/Video_Don_Daglow_on_nextgen_transition_traps_and_treasures.php

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

AuthorMessage

KaiserGX

407. Posted:

I honestly thought so too but after TBD responded, I have already bought these games and got plenty of use out of them. I still own them and can play them. Paying a dollar-dollar fifty was very generous. I know I can't do that on 3DS with the NES games.

Well could have been cheaper but at least I don't have to pay 5 dollars again.

Edited on by KaiserGX

Kachou on!

AuthorMessage

Bankai

408. Posted:

KaiserGX wrote:

I honestly thought so too but after TBD responded, I have already bought these games and got plenty of use out of them. I still own them and can play them. Paying a dollar-dollar fifty was very generous. I know I can't do that on 3DS with the NES games.

Well could have been cheaper but at least I don't have to pay 5 dollars again.

It also could have been an account-based purchase and you would be able to play your VC games on 3DS or Wii/ Wii U. Just purchase once. That's how the cool kids do digital games now.

AuthorMessage

KaiserGX

409. Posted:

I honestly don't want handheld games on my console and vise versa. I am OCD that way. Though where else can I buy Nintendo VC?

Also I forgot I will be getting digital promotion points too!

Kachou on!

AuthorMessage

Knux

410. Posted:

KaiserGX wrote:

I honestly don't want handheld games on my console and vise versa. I am OCD that way.

What?

supersonic1990z@hushmail.com Twitter Wii FC: 4579-0293-6760-7162 [10:25] DarkwingLz: D**mit Knux, tell Sony to release Vita TV here >:[

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4499-6603 | Nintendo Network ID: Knux1990 | Twitter: Knux1990

AuthorMessage

KaiserGX

411. Posted:

Everyone on here trolls the second they can. Right Zack?

I want my 3DS to have Gameboy, Gameboy Color, ect. Wii U to have console games.
Handheld games were not designed as console games and would just feel wrong to me. So I won't be buying any GBA on Wii U.

Edited on by KaiserGX

Kachou on!

AuthorMessage

Bankai

412. Posted:

KaiserGX wrote:

Everyone on here trolls the second they can. Right Zack?

I want my 3DS to have Gameboy, Gameboy Color, ect. Wii U to have console games.
Handheld games were not designed as console games and would just feel wrong to me. So I won't be buying any GBA on Wii U.

You never had a Super Game Boy for the SNES? :-O

AuthorMessage

KaiserGX

413. Posted:

I have, but that's because I didn't have a Gameboy lol. Well I borrowed the Super Gameboy. Wanted to play Kirby's Dreamland 2 really badly. I liked drawing on the screen. But when it comes to VC, I want the originals.

Kachou on!

AuthorMessage

Bankai

414. Posted:

KaiserGX wrote:

I have, but that's because I didn't have a Gameboy lol. Well I borrowed the Super Gameboy. Wanted to play Kirby's Dreamland 2 really badly. I liked drawing on the screen. But when it comes to VC, I want the originals.

Fair enough. Personally I love that I have the entire Final Fantasy series (sans III) up to X on my PSP. I would love to be able to play my GB games like I had a Super Game Boy, too.

Do you plan on getting the GBA VC games? They're Wii U, not portable?

AuthorMessage

SMEXIZELDAMAN

415. Posted:

Knux wrote:

SMEXIZELDAMAN wrote:

Who needs online anyways? If you guys had any friends you could play with them in real life on NintendoLand!

Not everyone has friends who enjoys games, and some people like myself live around people who either aren't fans of games or despise them. So that's why Nintendo Land is pretty much useless to me. Now you know why I prefer online multiplayer.

I think the problem is the lack of friends in general...

Lord Head Admin of SonyLife
♥♥♥Videogames are lame♥♥♥

AuthorMessage

KaiserGX

416. Posted:

^^ No I don't. Unless they come out on the 3DS. Though I do miss the Super Gameboy boarders. It was very Nostolgic, I would change the colors to look like Nightmare mode and draw on the screen.

I don't want to rebuy games either. I won't get the GBA remakes, when I have the SNES ones.

Edited on by KaiserGX

Kachou on!

AuthorMessage

Sean_Aaron

417. Posted:

The Wii U lacks film services? I'm pretty sure I deleted two apps that are all about watching films on my first day of ownership. Honestly if doing stuff other than playing games is what makes the online experience better on Xbox and Playstation, well I'd prefer the crappy experience, thanks. I absolutely don't want to watch movies or listen to music on my games console. Maybe if I was a student and couldn't afford a computer for that, but I'm not.

Anyway Nintendo has nothing to worry about regarding the other Sony Microsoft consoles - oh wait, wrong thread...

BLOG, mail: sean@seanswiiworld.co.uk
Nintendo ID: sean.aaron

AuthorMessage

KaiserGX

418. Posted:

I do use the music player on the 3DS though.. I don't own other devices or phones. Though don't really care to get any. All I own is a 3DS, Wii U, Laptop and TV with DVR.

Kachou on!

AuthorMessage

MAB

419. Posted:

Yeah apparently being able to watch the new Total Recall movie on my gaming console will change my mind about what I'm missing out on with this full experience.

MAB

AuthorMessage

Knux

420. Posted:

SMEXIZELDAMAN wrote:

Knux wrote:

SMEXIZELDAMAN wrote:

Who needs online anyways? If you guys had any friends you could play with them in real life on NintendoLand!

Not everyone has friends who enjoys games, and some people like myself live around people who either aren't fans of games or despise them. So that's why Nintendo Land is pretty much useless to me. Now you know why I prefer online multiplayer.

I think the problem is the lack of friends in general...

Oh trust me, I do have friends. It's just that I don't have any near me that love games like I do. :*

supersonic1990z@hushmail.com Twitter Wii FC: 4579-0293-6760-7162 [10:25] DarkwingLz: D**mit Knux, tell Sony to release Vita TV here >:[

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4499-6603 | Nintendo Network ID: Knux1990 | Twitter: Knux1990