Wii U eShop Forum

Topic: Runner 2 is the Best Rated Game on Wii U

Showing 41 to 60 of 102

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Retro_on_theGo

41. Posted:

Spark_Of_Spirit wrote:

I played the demo and enjoyed it, but I want to hear how meaty the game is from someone who has it. How are you guys finding it?

There is so much to do in just world 1. This game is ridiculous!

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Dark-Luigi

42. Posted:

http://th09.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/i/2013/057/c/3/bit_trip_r...

The Green Thunder Strikes Like Lightning!
My Intro. <- Made it myself!
My Bio. <- Created by True Hero!
The Luigiloggery <- Take a visit and leave a comment if you want.
"Don't expect mouth to mouth!" -Waluigi.
Super Mario awesomeness and here too. <- Glad to be a Mario fan.
Darkness is a thing I adore the most, it's in my blood.

3DS Friend Code: 0516-7864-0671 | Nintendo Network ID: DarkGreenThunder

AuthorMessage
Avatar

SCAR392

43. Posted:

I really liked the demo. How many worlds and other unlockables are there? I highly considering, but I need to know this before I seal the deal.

$¢@®³’²

AuthorMessage
AvatarStaff

WaLzgi

44. Posted:

SCAR392 wrote:

I really liked the demo. How many worlds and other unlockables are there? I highly considering, but I need to know this before I seal the deal.

Five worlds and quite a few unlockables (characters, levels, etc.)

Nintendo Life moderator and duck.

My BUY_A_WII_U_loggery

3DS Friend Code: 2234-7139-4188 | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Retro_on_theGo

45. Posted:

SCAR392 wrote:

I really liked the demo. How many worlds and other unlockables are there? I highly considering, but I need to know this before I seal the deal.

There's a lot of stuff to unlock. There's a bunch of characters and then costumes for those characters. Also retro levels hidden throughout regular levels. Those are a real blast to find and play imo.

Also, Alex Neuse made a post saying something like Yeah this for Commander Video in next Smash Bros. XD I wonder if he's gonna try anything.

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage
Avatar

RPGShaymin

46. Posted:

@SCAR392
About 100 levels, each with 3 difficulty settings, and 25 Retro Challenges along with 80 hidden costumes
.
EDIT: Ninja'd again!
Oh well, Is anybody else going for leaderboard spots?

Edited on by RPGShaymin

I am the forever lurker.
3DS Friend Code:0989-1732-5647
Wob Niar

AuthorMessage
Avatar

SCAR392

47. Posted:

I just think it's interesting that Charles Martinet is the narrator. That makes the game seem pretty Nintendo certified to me in a way... How many levels are there in each world about? I finished the demo, and if it's like 13x that long, I'll probably buy it right now.

$¢@®³’²

AuthorMessage
Avatar

RPGShaymin

48. Posted:

@SCAR392
I'm not all the way done the game, but there seems to be 20 in a world, counting bosses, which are one per world.
It's a good time, but it can be difficult if you want those Perfect+s.

I am the forever lurker.
3DS Friend Code:0989-1732-5647
Wob Niar

AuthorMessage
Avatar

SCAR392

49. Posted:

Cool thanks. Would you recommend playing any of the previous ones first? I only played Bit.Trip Beat for Wii Ware, and that game kinda turned me off the whole series.

$¢@®³’²

AuthorMessage
AvatarStaff

WaLzgi

50. Posted:

SCAR392 wrote:

Cool thanks. Would you recommend playing any of the previous ones first? I only played Bit.Trip Beat for Wii Ware, and that game kinda turned me off the whole series.

Play the first Runner

Nintendo Life moderator and duck.

My BUY_A_WII_U_loggery

3DS Friend Code: 2234-7139-4188 | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Odnetnin

51. Posted:

LordLzGlad wrote:

SCAR392 wrote:

Cool thanks. Would you recommend playing any of the previous ones first? I only played Bit.Trip Beat for Wii Ware, and that game kinda turned me off the whole series.

Play the first Runner

After you play Runner2. Runner2 is more accessible, and all-around more fun to boot.

Six word TV reviews
The Worst Firework Displays of all Time

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7077-1059 | Twitter: Odnetnin

AuthorMessage
Avatar

SCAR392

52. Posted:

Well... I just watched a video of the saga on 3DS, and those are kind of the games I avoid most often, because I don't like games that simple. Going back is hard for me to do when there's a way better game that has 'absorbed' all the best attributes from it's past games in the same series. Bit.Trip runner would probably be the only game I play from the saga, but the new visuals and overall enhancement of the series shown in Bit.Trip Runner 2 just make me not want to even play the ones before it.

EDIT:I'm downloading it right now. I couldn't resist.

Edited on by SCAR392

$¢@®³’²

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Odnetnin

53. Posted:

Yay! You won't regret it!

Six word TV reviews
The Worst Firework Displays of all Time

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7077-1059 | Twitter: Odnetnin

AuthorMessage
Avatar

shake_zula

54. Posted:

When is this coming to Europe? Are we getting it this evening? We get new eShop stuff on Thursdays, right?

shake_zula

Nintendo Network ID: shake_zula

AuthorMessage
Avatar

xBASSxMONSTAx

55. Posted:

shake_zula wrote:

When is this coming to Europe? Are we getting it this evening? We get new eShop stuff on Thursdays, right?

Is it still not on Europe's eShop yet then? That's disgusting if its not.

It should of been out yesterday as that's when eShop gets updated for Europe.

Edited on by xBASSxMONSTAx

xBASSxMONSTAx

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Adam

56. Posted:

I would just like to state on public record that my scores are better than Lz's.

Come on, friends,
To the bear arcades again.

AuthorMessage
Avatar

shake_zula

57. Posted:

xBASSxMONSTAx wrote:

shake_zula wrote:

When is this coming to Europe? Are we getting it this evening? We get new eShop stuff on Thursdays, right?

Is it still not on Europe's eShop yet then? That's disgusting if its not.

It should of been out yesterday as that's when eShop gets updated for Europe.

We haven't had a Wii U eShop update at all this week. Nevermind, I'll buy some Zen Pinball tables instead.

shake_zula

Nintendo Network ID: shake_zula

AuthorMessage
Avatar

xBASSxMONSTAx

58. Posted:

shake_zula wrote:

xBASSxMONSTAx wrote:

shake_zula wrote:

When is this coming to Europe? Are we getting it this evening? We get new eShop stuff on Thursdays, right?

Is it still not on Europe's eShop yet then? That's disgusting if its not.

It should of been out yesterday as that's when eShop gets updated for Europe.

We haven't had a Wii U eShop update at all this week. Nevermind, I'll buy some Zen Pinball tables instead.

Just read on NEOGAF this game is being released in Europe in April. :(

Source- http://m.neogaf.com/showthread.php?t=513966&page=8&hi...

Edited on by xBASSxMONSTAx

xBASSxMONSTAx

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Swiket

59. Posted:

I would totally buy this on Steam, but playing the first Bit Trip Runner on my PC would seriously fry my brain.

I had fun once and it was awful.

3DS Friend Code: 4828-4964-0323

AuthorMessage
Avatar

SCAR392

60. Posted:

I'm liking the game. 8/10 for me so far. I've only gotten to the 5th level of world 2 as of now. Anyways, my advice to people having trouble getting a Perfect+ because of the canon is: Focus on the mid point of the lowest and highest possible angle of the canon range, instead of trying to point the canon at the bull's-eye using peripheral vision.
You can make the bull's-eye by looking at the only the canon and finding the midpoint of fire in otherwords.

$¢@®³’²