Forums

Topic: Holiday 2013 e-shop(ing) frenzy!

Posts 1 to 20 of 21

LaCru79

With e-shop back up and the holiday sales at full effect, tell us what you bought or are planing to buy.

As of now I got Castle Storm (WiiU) and Resident Evil Revelations (3DS).

My FC is: 0473-8793-3927
My Mii nickname is: LaCru79

Don

eShop still doesn't work for me, kept getting error code 011-3051. Thought 3DS XL is past warranty period so I chucked it away and ordered a new one. Hopefully the new one isn't going to be easily defective like the old one was. However, with these things made in China these days it's a rule rather than an exception.

Edited on by Don

Don

Adhrast

Don wrote:

eShop still doesn't work for me, kept getting error code 011-3051. Thought 3DS XL is past warranty period so I chucked it away and ordered a new one. Hopefully the new one isn't going to be easily defective like the old one was. However, with these things made in China these days it's a rule rather than an exception.

You realize the issue is with Nintendo servers and not the console, right?

Adhrast

3DS Friend Code: 2938-6194-1975 | Nintendo Network ID: Adhrast

Tobiaku

I bought DuckTales remastered

Tobiaku

3DS Friend Code: 1977-0291-4355

Pokefanmum82

downloaded demos & the Wii u fit and Wii Sports Club trials for now. Tonight I will be downloading Dr Luigi and Dungeons & Dragons game

Want: Harvest Moon: One World, Story of Seasons: Pioneering Town, Super Mario 3D World + Bowser’s Fury

Finished the Alola Dex.
Now playing New Horizons, Wrath of White Witch and Sword

TrueWiiMaster

I bought SteamWorld Dig and Super Little Acorns this morning, and I'll be getting Mighty Switch Force 2, Rush, and Ducktales later. Just before Christmas, I also bought Witch & Hero, Ikachan, and NightSky.

I am the TrueWiiMaster! Those who call the Wii casual BEWARE!

Nintendo Network ID: WiiMaster

XFsWorld

Trine 2. RE: Revelations is a great game.

3DS FC: 5413-0049-5973
3DS/WiiU ID: XFsWorld
PSN: XFsWorld

sugarpixel

Getting Resident Evil Revelations and Steam World Dig (on sale)... but I'll still have plenty of money left over to buy something else, too... decisions, decisions!

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

sugarpixel

Whoa!

Resident Evil Revelations is

25795 blocks?

I thought it was more like 15000...
Oh well, I still have plenty of space...

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

XFsWorld

Gioku wrote:

Whoa!

Resident Evil Revelations is

25795 blocks?

I thought it was more like 15000...
Oh well, I still have plenty of space...

Lol yeah me too

3DS FC: 5413-0049-5973
3DS/WiiU ID: XFsWorld
PSN: XFsWorld

Gold

Kirby's Dream Land 2
DuckTales Remastered
VVVVVV
I wanna get Super Little Acorn Turbo 3D (That's a long name) later and maybe Toki Tori 2+.

3DS FC: 4296-3465-6223

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3465-6223 | Nintendo Network ID: Gold471

supermario182

we just downloaded adventure time explore the dungeon because i dont know last night. wife was really disappointed we couldn't download it sooner. we haven't had a chance to play it yet and might not until we get home cause we are going to visit the mother in law this weekend...

"Be excellent to each other." - Bill S. Preston, Esq.
my website
play my games and demos here!!

Twitter:

dumedum

XFsWorld wrote:

Trine 2. RE: Revelations is a great game.

It really is. Why is no one making more games like this? It's like Resident Evil 4 on Wii. So well executed, so fun, then nothing. Nobody wants to create other third person shooters/adventure like that. Both with the Wii and the 3DS the userbase is huge, lots of possibilities... yet third parties including Capcom decide not to continue. Unbelievable.

"Dubs Goes to Washington: The Video Game".

Nintendo Network ID: Del_Piero_Mamba

Tobiaku

Im gonna buy Dr. Luigi when its released

Tobiaku

3DS Friend Code: 1977-0291-4355

LzWinky

Don wrote:

You chucked it away? WUT?

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Klimbatize

DarkwingLz wrote:

Don wrote:

You chucked it away? WUT?

Wow, hopefully more people have this same philosophy. Nintendo hardware sales will skyrocket.

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

3DS FC: 1332 7785 4494

LaCru79

Gold wrote:

Kirby's Dream Land 2
DuckTales Remastered
VVVVVV
I wanna get Super Little Acorn Turbo 3D (That's a long name) later and maybe Toki Tori 2+.

VVVVVV is a great game and there are alot of content.
I am thinking about getting Ducktales also, I played the original so much back when it was new.

My FC is: 0473-8793-3927
My Mii nickname is: LaCru79

paburrows

Ducktales
Trine 2
Toki Tori 2
Dungeons & Dragons
Project X Zone

Its awesome because not only did I get two eshop cards on sale, but there were also eshop sales!

Friend Code: 1762 - 2853 - 4458
Store: http://room23store.blogspot.com/
Art Blog: http://paulburrows.blogspot.com/
My Birthday: November 3, 1975

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.