Wii U eShop Forum

Topic: DuckTales Remastered revealed at PAX East 2013 by Capcom

Showing 121 to 132 of 132

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Ryno

121. Posted:

DefHalan wrote:

I thought people were going to get upset because A) I don't care if Capcom goes only digital like a lot of people seem to hate and B) I basically said if you ever bought a game digitally you are part of the reason why companies see so much money in going digital instead of releasing Boxed versions.So, basically, my point is that if you really want to show companies you aren't willing to go digital you have to stop buying any digital games, even if they are only released digitally. If enough people do that then companies will see that going digital means they will lose you as a customer, the hard part is getting enough people to do that to make a difference.

Aw, gotcha. My thing with being a physical guy is that I don't necessarily mind digital for smaller inide style games like DuckTales. The bigger releases is where I really want physical but as much as I would prefer physical I know where the trend is headed.

To blessed to be stressed.
80's music makes me feel fabulous.
I miss Japanese games, the good stuff... Games that are imaginative, have good and unique gameplay, a great soundtrack, and replay value.
What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

Nintendo Network ID: Choryzo

AuthorMessage
Avatar

DefHalan

122. Posted:

Ryno wrote:

DefHalan wrote:

I thought people were going to get upset because A) I don't care if Capcom goes only digital like a lot of people seem to hate and B) I basically said if you ever bought a game digitally you are part of the reason why companies see so much money in going digital instead of releasing Boxed versions.So, basically, my point is that if you really want to show companies you aren't willing to go digital you have to stop buying any digital games, even if they are only released digitally. If enough people do that then companies will see that going digital means they will lose you as a customer, the hard part is getting enough people to do that to make a difference.

Aw, gotcha. My thing with being a physical guy is that I don't necessarily mind digital for smaller inide style games like DuckTales. The bigger releases is where I really want physical but as much as I would prefer physical I know where the trend is headed.

I am kinda in the same boat, for the most part I buy physical just because I want to save my hard drive space for all the downloadable only games lol but I know digital will take over one day. Just look at the PC section of a local store and know that it is so small because most games are sold digitally on steam and other sites.

http://dudehugespeaks.tumblr.com/post/44243746261/nickels-dimes-and-quarters
http://www.penny-arcade.com/patv/episode/why-console-specs-dont-matter
http://www.gamasutra.com/view/news/200271/Video_Don_Daglow_on_nextgen_transition_traps_and_treasures.php

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

AuthorMessage
Avatar

bezerker99

123. Posted:

Well, this game is really starting to annoy me. Not only have I experienced audio glitches with this game, but last night it completely locked up on me.

I was playing on Hard mode and (this was a few weeks back) had beaten The African Mines. Last night, I figured I would play a little more and tackle The Moon. Well, I beat The Moon twice and each time, after defeating the stages End Boss, I attempted to Skip the Cinematic. When I did this, my TV screen and Wii U Gamepad went completely black. The background music to the game was still playing but the screen went black and everything was locked up. I turned off my Wii U and then back on again only to discover that I would have to play The Moon again because it never saved my progress or recognized that I had finished that particular level.

This is so frustrating and I refuse to play this game anymore unless Capcom FIXES_THIS_UNACCEPTABLE_MESS. :O

This game went from being pretty awesome to an emphatic joke. Fix this or give me my money back!! D: D: D:

Edited on by bezerker99

"Everybody gets old, but not everybody gets great!" - 'Nature Boy' Ric Flair
My name in a video game.

3DS Friend Code: 5198-2506-5820 | Nintendo Network ID: bezerker99

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Happy_Mask

124. Posted:

bezerker99 wrote:

Well, this game is really starting to annoy me. Not only have I experienced audio glitches with this game, but last night it completely locked up on me.

I was playing on Hard mode and (this was a few weeks back) had beaten The African Mines. Last night, I figured I would play a little more and tackle The Moon. Well, I beat The Moon twice and each time, after defeating the stages End Boss, I attempted to Skip the Cinematic. When I did this, my TV screen and Wii U Gamepad went completely black. The background music to the game was still playing but the screen went black and everything was locked up. I turned off my Wii U and then back on again only to discover that I would have to play The Moon again because it never saved my progress or recognized that I had finished that particular level.

This is so frustrating and I refuse to play this game anymore unless Capcom FIXES_THIS_UNACCEPTABLE_MESS. :O

This game went from being pretty awesome to an emphatic joke. Fix this or give me my money back!! D: D: D:

I also have had to deal with this, but it luckily has always happened on the title screen. But yeah, this is bogus. Capcom, release a patch already.>_<

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

AuthorMessage
Avatar

bezerker99

125. Posted:

Happy_Mask wrote:

bezerker99 wrote:

Well, this game is really starting to annoy me. Not only have I experienced audio glitches with this game, but last night it completely locked up on me.

I was playing on Hard mode and (this was a few weeks back) had beaten The African Mines. Last night, I figured I would play a little more and tackle The Moon. Well, I beat The Moon twice and each time, after defeating the stages End Boss, I attempted to Skip the Cinematic. When I did this, my TV screen and Wii U Gamepad went completely black. The background music to the game was still playing but the screen went black and everything was locked up. I turned off my Wii U and then back on again only to discover that I would have to play The Moon again because it never saved my progress or recognized that I had finished that particular level.

This is so frustrating and I refuse to play this game anymore unless Capcom FIXES_THIS_UNACCEPTABLE_MESS. :O

This game went from being pretty awesome to an emphatic joke. Fix this or give me my money back!! D: D: D:

I also have had to deal with this, but it luckily has always happened on the title screen. But yeah, this is bogus. Capcom, release a patch already.>_<

I've been playing this game all night and so far I've had no issues. All I've got to do is beat the Himalayas and then I can try to beat the game. Hopefully it will not lock up any. Best of luck to you, bro.

"Everybody gets old, but not everybody gets great!" - 'Nature Boy' Ric Flair
My name in a video game.

3DS Friend Code: 5198-2506-5820 | Nintendo Network ID: bezerker99

AuthorMessage
Avatar

bezerker99

126. Posted:

Wow, this game will randomly lock up on me if I hit Pause and then press almost any selection there.

Doesn't matter, I was able to survive the glitches and beat the game's Hard Mode.

Extreme Mode is now unlocked. There's no Saving allowed in this mode - you have to playthru the game in one setting in order to accomplish it. :O

"Everybody gets old, but not everybody gets great!" - 'Nature Boy' Ric Flair
My name in a video game.

3DS Friend Code: 5198-2506-5820 | Nintendo Network ID: bezerker99

AuthorMessage
Avatar

bezerker99

127. Posted:

DuckTales Remastered - physical/retail copies are now out in ...

"Everybody gets old, but not everybody gets great!" - 'Nature Boy' Ric Flair
My name in a video game.

3DS Friend Code: 5198-2506-5820 | Nintendo Network ID: bezerker99

AuthorMessage
Avatar

nesvc

128. Posted:

This game is really good. Does anyone know how well it sold?

nesvc

AuthorMessage
Avatar

dizzy_boy

129. Posted:

Sorry to dig this up, but it's for a worthy cause. Sit back and enjoy. Saturday morning slow jamz.

Edited on by dizzy_boy

http://www.gamercreated.com/user/id/17078
http://www.youtube.com/plotyourdownfall
NNID: Dr_Dizzy
i`ve been a slave from the cradle to the grave.

AuthorMessage
Avatar

mipaol

130. Posted:

I'd buy an album of those in a New York minute.

"Video games are bad for you? That's what they said about rock-n-roll." - Shigeru Miyamoto

Nintendo Network ID: mipaol

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Dankykong

131. Posted:

oops... i didn't realize how old this thread was :(

Edited on by Dankykong

Dankykong

AuthorMessage
Avatar

bezerker99

132. Posted:

"Everybody gets old, but not everybody gets great!" - 'Nature Boy' Ric Flair
My name in a video game.

3DS Friend Code: 5198-2506-5820 | Nintendo Network ID: bezerker99