Forums

Topic: Downloadable Wii Games

Posts 141 to 160 of 188

Justlink

Wonder why they choose that oreder of games, not other well known games like Zelda, Okami, or Zelda...

Do you like videogames? If so, you must know
It's dangerous to go Alone.

Justlink

Wish they had miiverse intergration as well...

Do you like videogames? If so, you must know
It's dangerous to go Alone.

DarkEdi

I wished they could be better definition. They already did it in N64 VC games. And miiverse too. But to use the original save in Wii memory is great.

Me gusta jugar videojuegos. Soy de México. Sorry my english grammar. I love the Virtual Console, party and fighting games too.

Nintendo Network ID: edi_tena

renaryuugufan92

I wonder what Wii games we will be getting in February? Galaxy 2, Punch-Out, and Prime Trilogy were such a good start but I wonder whats next.

Style Savvy Shop Code: R22M60G78 | XboxLive: NikkiChan92 | Steam: Nikki_chan92 | Switch FC: SW-0079-0452-6231

Switch Friend Code: SW-0079-0452-6231 | 3DS Friend Code: 0001-3400-5874

IceClimbers

renaryuugufan92 wrote:

I wonder what Wii games we will be getting in February? Galaxy 2, Punch-Out, and Prime Trilogy were such a good start but I wonder whats next.

The list posted further up on this page has games that are coming soon for Europe. As for North America, your guess is as good as mine.

3DS Friend Code: 2363-5630-0794

Dpishere

Definitely going to get Punch Out!, Metroid Prime Trilogy, and if America gets it like Europe, Kirby Return to Dreamland. Offering Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn would be amazing since that game goes for a pretty penny!

Super Mario Maker 2 Levels:

A Frolic through the Forest
M5T-48G-5XF

The Trials of the Haunted House
4VR-6KC-Q1G

Platforming Peril
LCS-S3G-XQG

3DS Friend Code: 2251-6206-1680 | Nintendo Network ID: Dpishere

DBPirate

I'm betting that Skyward Sword might come pretty soon as well as Kirby's Return to Dream Land (for NA) and DKC Returns (for NA). Or at least I hope so because I'm interested in all three of those titles.

Currently playing: Bayonetta 2

My Nintendo: DillPickle | Nintendo Network ID: Czechmate1129

DefHalan

Dpishere wrote:

Definitely going to get Punch Out!, Metroid Prime Trilogy, and if America gets it like Europe, Kirby Return to Dreamland. Offering Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn would be amazing since that game goes for a pretty penny!

As soon as that happens, I am selling my copy

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

renaryuugufan92

Dpishere wrote:

Same and same, keeping my copy of trilogy though, never owned punch out or Fire Emblem Radient Dawn so it would be great if that got a downloadable release soon!

Style Savvy Shop Code: R22M60G78 | XboxLive: NikkiChan92 | Steam: Nikki_chan92 | Switch FC: SW-0079-0452-6231

Switch Friend Code: SW-0079-0452-6231 | 3DS Friend Code: 0001-3400-5874

IceClimbers

I'm willing to bet Kirby's Return to Dreamland will come soon for NA, but given how we don't have the DKC and DKL trilogy yet and the 3DS port, I have a feeling it will be quite a while before NA sees DKCR. I don't have faith that Nintendo will keep up with the 1 per week rate after Prime Trilogy releases.

My guesses for NA:

February: Kirby's Return to Dreamland and either Mario Strikers Charged or Mario Super Sluggers
March: Sin & Punishment Star Successor, Zelda Skyward Sword, and Wii Play
April: Endless Ocean, Mario Sports Mix, and Kirby's Epic Yarn
May: Metroid Other M and Endless Ocean 2
June: Super Mario Galaxy, Mario Super Sluggers/Mario Strikers Charged, and Link's Crossbow Training
July: Wii Play Motion, Pandora's Tower, and DKC Returns
August: PokePark Wii and Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn
Sept: Wii Music, Battalion Wars 2, and Big Brain Academy Wii Degree
Oct: Fortune Street and Sonic Unleashed
Nov: Wii Party, Sonic & the Secret Rings, and The Last Story
Dec: Sonic & the Black Knight and MadWorld
Most of the rest would come in 2016. The February guesses are the only ones that I'm somewhat sure about. The rest are just randomly put together.

DefHalan

^ I think that is being very optimistic.

WiiWareWave

A mysterious listing for Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of The New World appeared on Nintendo's website earlier today...but the same thing happened with Tales of Phantasia (GBA) last year and it has yet to be released. Hopefully this gem will see the light of day on the Wii U eshop.

Owner of http://www.WiiWareWave.com

PSN ID: Rukiafan7
NNID: Rukiafan7
Switch FC: SW-6328-7327-5891 ~WiiWareWav~

Switch Friend Code: SW-6328-7327-5891 | Nintendo Network ID: Rukiafan7 | Twitter:

IceClimbers

Ok, here's a more realistic one:

February: Kirby's Return to Dreamland, Mario Strikers Charged
March: Sin & Punishment Star Successor, Wii Play
April: Zelda Skyward Sword
May: Endless Ocean, Fortune Street
June: Super Mario Galaxy, Super Paper Mario
July: Nothing
August: Wii Play Motion, DKC Returns
Sept: Mario Sports Mix, Kirby's Epic Yarn
Oct: Pandora's Tower, Sonic Colors
Nov: Link's Crossbow Training
Dec: Metroid Other M, Wii Music (both released right before Christmas! That's what people want for Christmas right? )

DefHalan

^ I still think that is a little optimistic but I kinda expect them to not release anything lol. It makes each release feel special lol

unrandomsam

Is it definitely just the first three at 50% off ?

“30fps Is Not a Good Artistic Decision, It's a Failure”
Freedom of the press is for those who happen to own one.

DefHalan

unrandomsam wrote:

Is it definitely just the first three at 50% off ?

As far as we know.

Sleepingmudkip

IDK if someone already said this but putting out radiant dawn to be downloaded around the time the new fire emblem comes out would be a missed opportunity

Playing: Wargroove on Switch and Fire Emblem on GBA

3DS Friend Code: 3136-7674-9891 | Nintendo Network ID: lionel1 | Twitter:

unrandomsam

Fire Emblem seems to be a fashionable thing at the moment. They could probably get away with a HD release at full price (Selling more than the first time) maybe of both the Wii and GC ones together.

“30fps Is Not a Good Artistic Decision, It's a Failure”
Freedom of the press is for those who happen to own one.

IceClimbers

I wonder how much 3rd parties will get on board with this. My guess would be that Sega is the first to jump on this.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.