Forums

Topic: Citizens of Earth

Posts 101 to 120 of 127

MERG

Spoony_Tech wrote:

MERG wrote:

@Tech...I took the plunge and am enjoying it!

Glad to hear, you will be ahead of me in no time lol. 15 hours in but I feel like I should be much further. I turned up the difficulty as soon as it would allow my for added benefits.

Are you solely playing this?

Bow ties are cool - The Doctor

Spoony_Tech

MERG wrote:

Spoony_Tech wrote:

MERG wrote:

@Tech...I took the plunge and am enjoying it!

Glad to hear, you will be ahead of me in no time lol. 15 hours in but I feel like I should be much further. I turned up the difficulty as soon as it would allow my for added benefits.

Are you solely playing this?

Outside of a little Curtain Call last week for dl purposes yes. I try to load up Fire Emblem but I must press on and see where this rather odd story is going lol.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

komodo182

And after 6 minutes of gameplay, it frozen...

Switch Friend Code: SW-6361-0099-3716

JeanLuc_Vaycard

Neko_Rukiafan wrote:

@JeanLuc_Vaycard There's a patch in the works according to ATLUS so these issues should be dealt with soon! By the way I see that you and @Spoony_Tech are friends, feel free to send me a Wii U friend request if you would like to hang online or discuss about video games or Star Trek via. Miiverse or Wii U Chat sometime! My NNID can be found in my signature.

Oh hey Neko sorry for the late reply. Haven't been on here in a few days (Look tech I came back before a year!). I will definitely add you later today. And you are a trekkie? We will get along just fine then

sent

Edited on by JeanLuc_Vaycard

THERE... ARE... 4 LIGHTS!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiSn2JuDQSc&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Spoony_Tech

JeanLuc_Vaycard wrote:

Neko_Rukiafan wrote:

@JeanLuc_Vaycard There's a patch in the works according to ATLUS so these issues should be dealt with soon! By the way I see that you and @Spoony_Tech are friends, feel free to send me a Wii U friend request if you would like to hang online or discuss about video games or Star Trek via. Miiverse or Wii U Chat sometime! My NNID can be found in my signature.

Oh hey Neko sorry for the late reply. Haven't been on here in a few days (Look tech I came back before a year!). I will definitely add you later today. And you are a trekkie? We will get along just fine then

sent

Well it's good to know there's a game compelling you to come back lol.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

retropunky

Being that there's no thread in the 3DS section for this game, I'll just post here.

Initial thoughts:
Very much inspired by Earthbound.
I had to turn off the voices. It's not annoying, but it's weird for an RPG, imo.
No bugs encountered or any glitches as of yet.
I'm liking the story, but the music is too cartoony, and sometimes very simple.

retropunky

3DS Friend Code: 4313-0436-2109

Spoony_Tech

Yeah the music is kinda bland and uninspiring. I've also had about 5 close outs or one down right freeze now all in the last 2 days and only after almost 30 hours.

MERG said:

MERG

I've had about one freeze and one system shut down. Enjoying the heck out of it though.

Dave24

The things that kills this game for me is the contrast - damn the colours are painful to look at. And as moronic as developing go, no consideration for contrast or brightess option is mindblowing. I don't know if they didn't screw around with refresh rates too, but damn it my gf felt really bad after 5 minutes with this game.

Dave24

JeanLuc_Vaycard

Anyone had the weird glitch when driving a car and sometimes when you run over an enemy you cant get into anymore fights? lol. That was a weird one. Has happened to me twice. Guess its good if you want to avoid some battles.

Spoony_Tech

I can't say I have but I'm also on the 3ds. Are you sure you're not just overpowering them to eliminate them? If you're clearly stronger then you won't have to fight.

MERG said:

JeanLuc_Vaycard

Spoony_Tech wrote:

I can't say I have but I'm also on the 3ds. Are you sure you're not just overpowering them to eliminate them? If you're clearly stronger then you won't have to fight.

Positive. I still fight those guys with with my team. Just sometimes when you run one of them over in a car it triggers a weird glitch where you cant fight anyone anymore unless you reset. I havent tried going in and out of building though. And yeah this is on WiiU

WiiWareWave

JeanLuc_Vaycard wrote:

Spoony_Tech wrote:

Positive. I still fight those guys with with my team. Just sometimes when you run one of them over in a car it triggers a weird glitch where you cant fight anyone anymore unless you reset. I havent tried going in and out of building though. And yeah this is on WiiU

Hahaha yeah I just had that happen to me earlier today. It is one of the more interesting "strange" bugs that I've run across in quite awhile! xD

Owner of http://www.WiiWareWave.com

PSN ID: Rukiafan7
NNID: Rukiafan7
Switch FC: SW-6328-7327-5891 ~WiiWareWav~

Switch Friend Code: SW-6328-7327-5891 | Nintendo Network ID: Rukiafan7 | Twitter:

Terrornaught

Is there anywhere to buy healing items in the fist area, because I'm getting my butt kicked in the woods looking for the manager?

Terrornaught

Spoony_Tech

Terrornaught wrote:

Is there anywhere to buy healing items in the fist area, because I'm getting my butt kicked in the woods looking for the manager?

You can order them through your brother or you can befriend the baker. The baker is instant but your brother takes a bit to deliver. When you go to your main menu go down to the second option then click on your brother and you can order.

MERG said:

JeanLuc_Vaycard

Something else weird happened to me today. I was tutoring one of my teammates with the teacher and I guess i entered a different scene at the exact same time that the tutor was telling me that my tutoring was done for that character. lol I couldn't move after that no matter what i did. I reset it though and i was right at the same spot with auto-save and all was good. Was nothing major, but was just something to add to the list. lol not a big deal but I thought it was kinda funny.

MERG

Beat the game (on 3DS) last night. Very enjoyable experience. There really aren't alot of glitches on the 3DS version so they don't really ruin the experience.

MegaMari0

Not sure if it's already old news but I noticed a Wii U demo available for those who were reluctant about this game. I downloaded it and loved it. The load times do get annoying though. I bought the game ultimately and now the load times are just downright irritating ESPECIALLY indoors. I understand it saves but does it have to save when i'm switching between floors in town. I get caves, mazes and other dungeon like places. Anyways, Demo for all on eshop.

"When expecting booby traps, always send the boob in first." -Megatron-

3DS Friend Code: 3153-3802-3566 | Nintendo Network ID: coldfusion88

Spoony_Tech

I should check yo see if the new 3ds loads any faster. Has anyone done this yet?

MERG said:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.