Wii U eShop Forum

Topic: Bombing Bastards Miiverse

Showing 21 to 35 of 35

AuthorMessage
Avatar

cookiex

21. Posted:

unrandomsam wrote:

I think it will be pulled and relisted under another name in a few weeks. (Cannot imagine Nintendo knowingly allowing this).

I'm pretty sure they do knowingly allow this since a game has to pass their lot check before it can be released.

Edited on by cookiex

cookiex
Self-appointed NintendoLife Hyrule Warriors ambassador

AuthorMessage
Avatar

the_shpydar

22. Posted:

I disapprove of the game simply because it is not a game adaptation of Inglorious Bastards.
Running around as Eli "The Bear Jew" Roth beating Nazis with a Louisville Slugger would be good fun for all the kiddies.

The Shpydarloggery
She-Ra is awesome. If you believe otherwise, you are clearly wrong. Also, Lindsey Stirling. Because violin awesomeness.
Current E.T. count: 25 Copies. 2 Sealed, 7 CIB, 3 Boxed, 13 Cart-Only.

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3211-9319 | Nintendo Network ID: theShpydar

AuthorMessage
Avatar

shaneoh

23. Posted:

the_shpydar wrote:

I disapprove of the game simply because it is not a game adaptation of Inglorious Bastards.
Running around as Eli "The Bear Jew" Roth beating Nazis with a Louisville Slugger would be good fun for all the kiddies.

I'm glad it isn't, that movie was terrible and WW2 is overdone in media (worse than zombies)

shaneoh

AuthorMessage
Avatar

DakotaM47

24. Posted:

Sleepingmudkip wrote:

Why do people complain so much about ridicules things on miiverse

Miiverse logic

Smash Bros. 4 Wii U and Nintendo 3DS Newcomer Hopes:
1. Shulk
2. Slime
3. Takamaru

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3465-6223 | Nintendo Network ID: Gold471

AuthorMessage
Avatar

the_shpydar

25. Posted:

shaneoh wrote:

the_shpydar wrote:

I disapprove of the game simply because it is not a game adaptation of Inglorious Bastards.
Running around as Eli "The Bear Jew" Roth beating Nazis with a Louisville Slugger would be good fun for all the kiddies.

I'm glad it isn't, that movie was terrible and WW2 is overdone in media (worse than zombies)

False on both counts. But don't worry, it's okay to be wrong. ;)

The Shpydarloggery
She-Ra is awesome. If you believe otherwise, you are clearly wrong. Also, Lindsey Stirling. Because violin awesomeness.
Current E.T. count: 25 Copies. 2 Sealed, 7 CIB, 3 Boxed, 13 Cart-Only.

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3211-9319 | Nintendo Network ID: theShpydar

AuthorMessage
Avatar

ogo79

26. Posted:

the_shpydar wrote:

shaneoh wrote:

the_shpydar wrote:

I disapprove of the game simply because it is not a game adaptation of Inglorious Bastards.
Running around as Eli "The Bear Jew" Roth beating Nazis with a Louisville Slugger would be good fun for all the kiddies.

I'm glad it isn't, that movie was terrible and WW2 is overdone in media (worse than zombies)

False on both counts. But don't worry, it's okay to be wrong. ;)

its just that theres some people that are never wrong.

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

AuthorMessage
Avatar

shaneoh

27. Posted:

ogo79 wrote:

the_shpydar wrote:

shaneoh wrote:

the_shpydar wrote:

I disapprove of the game simply because it is not a game adaptation of Inglorious Bastards.
Running around as Eli "The Bear Jew" Roth beating Nazis with a Louisville Slugger would be good fun for all the kiddies.

I'm glad it isn't, that movie was terrible and WW2 is overdone in media (worse than zombies)

False on both counts. But don't worry, it's okay to be wrong. ;)

its just that theres some people that are never wrong.

Well I wouldn't say I was never wrong, happens about once in a blue moon, but in this instance I'm certainly not

Wouldn't mind seeing a pocket bomberman release on VC

shaneoh

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Electricmastro

28. Posted:

This just happened to me:

Untitled

Backloggery. Now playing: Rayman 2: The Great Escape, Pac-Man World, SteamWorld Dig, Klonoa: Empire of Dreams, Kirby & the Amazing Mirror, Final Fantasy II (Final Fantasy IV) and Ufouria: The Saga.

3DS Friend Code: 0216-1196-2417 | Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Jazzer94

29. Posted:

@Electricmastro Add a "S" to the end

Edited on by Jazzer94

PSN: mangaJman
SSBB FC: 1204-1132-2888
The Jazzloggery
Once you see you can never unsee Everyone's favorite videogame character
I keep getting this feeling that I should write something down here........................

3DS Friend Code: 5155-3100-6367 | Nintendo Network ID: Justinius94

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Electricmastro

30. Posted:

Jazzer94 wrote:

@Electricmastro Add a "S" to the end

This isn't the same as removing the "R" in shirt ya know...

Backloggery. Now playing: Rayman 2: The Great Escape, Pac-Man World, SteamWorld Dig, Klonoa: Empire of Dreams, Kirby & the Amazing Mirror, Final Fantasy II (Final Fantasy IV) and Ufouria: The Saga.

3DS Friend Code: 0216-1196-2417 | Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Jazzer94

31. Posted:

Electricmastro wrote:

Jazzer94 wrote:

@Electricmastro Add a "S" to the end

This isn't the same as removing the "R" in shirt ya know...

@Electricmastro Seems that way to me.
https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYMHAAACAAAYUKlbQWMhiA

PSN: mangaJman
SSBB FC: 1204-1132-2888
The Jazzloggery
Once you see you can never unsee Everyone's favorite videogame character
I keep getting this feeling that I should write something down here........................

3DS Friend Code: 5155-3100-6367 | Nintendo Network ID: Justinius94

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Electricmastro

32. Posted:

Jazzer94 wrote:

Electricmastro wrote:

Jazzer94 wrote:

@Electricmastro Add a "S" to the end

This isn't the same as removing the "R" in shirt ya know...

@Electricmastro Seems that way to me.
https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYMHAAACAAAYUKlbQWMhiA

Well that...is just one of the stupidest poopidest things I've ever seen.

Backloggery. Now playing: Rayman 2: The Great Escape, Pac-Man World, SteamWorld Dig, Klonoa: Empire of Dreams, Kirby & the Amazing Mirror, Final Fantasy II (Final Fantasy IV) and Ufouria: The Saga.

3DS Friend Code: 0216-1196-2417 | Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Jazzer94

33. Posted:

Electricmastro wrote:

Jazzer94 wrote:

Electricmastro wrote:

Jazzer94 wrote:

@Electricmastro Add a "S" to the end

This isn't the same as removing the "R" in shirt ya know...

@Electricmastro Seems that way to me.
https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYMHAAACAAAYUKlbQWMhiA

Well that...is just one of the stupidest poopidest things I've ever seen.

Clearly Nintendo are being pedantic about this meaning you have to most likely use the games exact title and keep what you are saying related to the game, hopefully I don't get flagged for that message though it would be hard to pin anything on me.

PSN: mangaJman
SSBB FC: 1204-1132-2888
The Jazzloggery
Once you see you can never unsee Everyone's favorite videogame character
I keep getting this feeling that I should write something down here........................

3DS Friend Code: 5155-3100-6367 | Nintendo Network ID: Justinius94

AuthorMessage
Avatar

kkslider5552000

34. Posted:

I wonder if they thought ahead in case that would happen or if Nintendo implemented something recently to prevent people getting in trouble for saying the game's name.

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Nintendo Network ID: SliderGamer55

I have a Let's Play channel? How?!

AuthorMessage
Avatar

unrandomsam

35. Posted:

cookiex wrote:

unrandomsam wrote:

I think it will be pulled and relisted under another name in a few weeks. (Cannot imagine Nintendo knowingly allowing this).

I'm pretty sure they do knowingly allow this since a game has to pass their lot check before it can be released.

Yeah but if it is done in Germany there is no guarantee they would know. You cannot write bastard on Miiverse. Which they made the decision to do in the first place.

“30fps Is Not a Good Artistic Decision, It's a Failure”