64supermario wrote:

MrWalkieTalkie wrote:

Added:
Journey of a Special Average Balloon
Elodia Book 1: Infection
Cedar Acres
Pitter Pot
Scrap

Not sure what to think of all these, don't care much for Treefall from what I've seen so far on the eShop, but I'm always willing to give those who a try to make a decent game a chance. Let's hope for the best.

I have great disdain for TreeFall so I'm less than thrilled that these are coming to the eShop, the worst part is that I think he has multiple Kickstarters going. Pick one game, and make one good game dang it!

That's definitely the concerning factor in all this. They're working on way too many games for what appears to be a very small team. Each game being a different genre entirely, it's really making me concerned about the quality. Once again, I'm not trying to be harsh, they definitely seemed dedicated to trying to make a good game, I just don't think it'll happen working on so many titles at once.

But as usual, Miiverse is in full support for more games like these so long as they come super cheap or are filled with obnoxious memes...
Untitled

Don't even get me started on Meme Run. That can go burn for all I care.

This team has little to no focus, it seems that they just want to rush out there games for (not necessairly the profit) but for people to just play them on the Wii U. You can't make a coherent game when you are working on so many projects at the same time, the games will be mindlessly short and will have a number of problems and the quality in the art and the gameplay will show for it in miles. I think that they could make a good or decent game if they had someone to direct them in the right direction as it stands right now, they just want to make a ton of games and release a lot super fast. I've had it where I dream up multiple games that I want to create, so I understand but you can't create games like that and expect anything worthwhile to come out of it. The only thing that I can pray for is that some people start to realize that these games are not up to par of what they should be. The man hasn't even patch the Letter to completion why should anyone trust them on other projects?

Boss Conquest and Epic Gamers on YouTube: www.youtube.com/channel/UCr-BdNM7x84aTBodCXQNlOg Also Majora's Mask is the best game ever! Search your feelings you know it to be true!

Nintendo Network ID: 64supermario | Twitter:

WiiWareWave

MrWalkieTalkie wrote:

Rock 'N Racing Off Road arriving in both territories on January 29
Cube Life: Survival Island announced for Wii U

Fixed.

Owner of http://www.WiiWareWave.com

PSN ID: Rukiafan7
NNID: Rukiafan7
Switch FC: SW-6328-7327-5891 ~WiiWareWav~

Switch Friend Code: SW-6328-7327-5891 | Nintendo Network ID: Rukiafan7 | Twitter:

64supermario

MrWalkieTalkie wrote:

Citizens of Earth released today in NA!

Really?! Oh boy, I better go download it right away! I've been waiting for this one for awhile

Boss Conquest and Epic Gamers on YouTube: www.youtube.com/channel/UCr-BdNM7x84aTBodCXQNlOg Also Majora's Mask is the best game ever! Search your feelings you know it to be true!

MrWalkieTalkie

Ninja Pig Studios, the same monsters behind the abomination that is Meme Run had another game titled Jumpy Cat to be released this week apparently. But it looks like that may not be the case as it's been discovered they were using stolen art without the original creators permission.

Nintendo has pulled the official page for Jumpy Cat from their website so it's fate is unknown.

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/Mr.WalkieTalkie
Nintendo Network ID: Mr.WalkieTalkie
3DS Friend Code: 4382-2073-7299

VOTE WONDER-RED FOR SMASH!!

64supermario

MrWalkieTalkie wrote:

Ninja Pig Studios, the same monsters behind the abomination that is Meme Run had another game titled Jumpy Cat to be released this week apparently. But it looks like that may not be the case as it's been discovered they were using stolen art without the original creators permission.

Nintendo has pulled the official page for Jumpy Cat from their website so it's fate is unknown.

...What is the appropriate response to this?

MrWalkieTalkie

Rock'n Racing Off Road released in both territories
Frenchy Bird released in NA
Dolphin Up coming to NA next week
Tri-Strip also coming to NA next week
Badland : Game of the Year Edition announced for Wii U
Soul Axiom arriving in Q4 of 2015

Edited on by MrWalkieTalkie

MrWalkieTalkie

Not sure if this is in the EU eShop too, but in NA, all titles from Curve Digital are on sale until February 12!

Stealth Inc. 2 - $10.99
The Swapper - $14.99
Lone Survivor - $8.99
Thomas Was Alone - $6.99

Also, all titles by RCMADIAX are on sale until March 25!

BLOK DROP X TWISTED FUSION - $1.99
TOSS N GO - $0.99
SPIKEY WALLS - $0.99
BLOK DROP U - $1.99
SHUT THE BOX - $0.99
POKER DICE SOLITAIRE FUTURE - $0.99

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.